Crucified Women - Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com

Tominator

Guard
These are my fantasy sketches about crucified, tied women (so far four).
Unfortunately not a Boris Vallejo-style (it was rush work), but I hope, you like it.
I don't know, that is there similar thread, but if you feel so disposed, put here your own draws, sketches.
(Hopefully I will continue the drawing, if I will have plenty of time, and I try work out my sketches better. Perhaps, I change over to computer animation.)
crucified_women1.jpg crucified_women2.jpg crucified_women3.jpg fallen_harem.jpg

Hey every artist is entitled to their own thread. Now I cannot draw at all so my advice is just keep plugging away and work on improving bit by bit :)

mostly agree:bdsm-wink:

Hey every artist is entitled to their own thread. Now I cannot draw at all so my advice is just keep plugging away and work on improving bit by bit :)
Thank you, RacingRodent! There is more ideas in my head, which would remain there without this forum and it's community.
E.g. I would like make a computer game, in which play an important part the crucifixion (of women, of course ;)).
But this is still dreams of the future.

I've got a big smile from looking at your pics, Tominator,
they've a super individual style, do let's have more.

It's a good idea to have this thread for members to share sketches,
we've got a few threads of work by individuals - Ducans, Markus etc.
but naturally others are reluctant to put their work on "someone else's thread",
so thanks for opening up this one.​

Tominator, I think I understand where you are coming from. You have fantasies, drawing them out ...... making them visible... makes them come alive..... the images feed the fantasy further. I have had various fantasies for years and sometimes an image pops into my head when I am reading something erotic, in either case I just have to create an image of it. Keep drawing and fantasizing and sharing the results with us. Thanks for sharing these with us.

I've got a big smile from looking at your pics, Tominator,
they've a super individual style, do let's have more.

It's a good idea to have this thread for members to share sketches,
we've got a few threads of work by individuals - Ducans, Markus etc.
but naturally others are reluctant to put their work on "someone else's thread",
so thanks for opening up this one.​

Are you familiar with the sketches of James Thurber? Tominator's work reminds me a little of that, though I don't think Thurber did any crux!

Dear everybody!

Thank you for your kind words.

Barbaria1: I would like the game for free; the value is the appreciation of other people, first of all yours.
I already made a few computer games, but this will be a serious RTS (real time strategy).

Eulalia: I'm pleased that I gave you a smile ;)

Mermaidhunter, Phlebas: indeed, the theme of crucified women are exciting for me - and it seems, not only for me (I had a talk here with AnimaSinistra a bit).
My sketches are childish a little, therefore I not try draw out my fantasies, however they wants to coming out from my mind.
But now here is an understanding community, to whom I can tell my feelings. Big thanks for everybody!

Dear everybody!

Thank you for your kind words.

Barbaria1: I would like the game for free; the value is the appreciation of other people, first of all yours.
I already made a few computer games, but this will be a serious RTS (real time strategy).

Eulalia: I'm pleased that I gave you a smile ;)

Mermaidhunter, Phlebas: indeed, the theme of crucified women are exciting for me - and it seems, not only for me (I had a talk here with AnimaSinistra a bit).
My sketches are childish a little, therefore I not try draw out my fantasies, however they wants to coming out from my mind.
But now here is an understanding community, to whom I can tell my feelings. Big thanks for everybody!

and we, all, are waiting for your games:rolleyes::clapping:

Oh, thanks!

Wragg134: "Love the silhouette of the cross raising in the background of #2"

This is the importance of particulars; I must attend to it to make better drawings later.

KvK: "Nice. I especially liked the one with the Saint Andrew's Crosses."

Yes, relatively well-done. And that is my favourite cross-type.

Hello everybody!

I was here long time ago, but now I have some time to look in here.
Unfortunately I'm enough busy but I didn't forget this great community - good to be with you.
In this summer I will have a bit more time, so hopefully I will be able to jump in systematically.
I intend to make the RTS game about crucifixion by that time (I keep my promise).
Now I must go, but you not remain without my usual "drawings" - unfortunately these aren't yet on Boris Vallejo-level, but I always knock up these, and my scanner is not too good and more lame excuses... :)

See you!liftherup.jpg

Hello everybody!

I was here long time ago, but now I have some time to look in here.
Unfortunately I'm enough busy but I didn't forget this great community - good to be with you.
In this summer I will have a bit more time, so hopefully I will be able to jump in systematically.
I intend to make the RTS game about crucifixion by that time (I keep my promise).
Now I must go, but you not remain without my usual "drawings" - unfortunately these aren't yet on Boris Vallejo-level, but I always knock up these, and my scanner is not too good and more lame excuses... :)

See you!View attachment 358839
welcome back...........................and enjoy

...I intend to make the RTS game about crucifixion by that time...

I have to admit, this fascinates me, mainly because I have no idea how it would work. Most RTS games are about battles between two evenly matched forces. An RTS game about crucifixion, though? Would you be micromanaging wood and nail supply?

Good to see you Tominator, :welcome: back!

I can see being crucified as a kind of 'game',
a game for one player, in which she deploys her (ever-diminishing) forces,
using the (very limited) range of movements at her command,
with the dreadful choice between her instinct to survive
(but only to prolong her agony) and her desperate drive
to end her agony. Could be interesting.

Has anyone thought of a torture chamber game?
Where again the victim deploys her limited resources
to try to resist confessing and betraying her friends,
keeping silent, maybe risking lying ...
while the Torturer has to steer a course between inflicting sufficient pain
to break that resistance as quickly as he can, and going too far, so she dies.

Good to see you Tominator, :welcome: back!

I can see being crucified as a kind of 'game',
a game for one player, in which she deploys her (ever-diminishing) forces,
using the (very limited) range of movements at her command,
with the dreadful choice between her instinct to survive
(but only to prolong her agony) and her desperate drive
to end her agony. Could be interesting.

Has anyone thought of a torture chamber game?
Where again the victim deploys her limited resources
to try to resist confessing and betraying her friends,
keeping silent, maybe risking lying ...
while the Torturer has to steer a course between inflicting sufficient pain
to break that resistance as quickly as he can, and going too far, so she dies.

both ideas sound suitably terrifying interesting ... ;)

First of all, thank you for your kind words.
Well, about my RTS game in a nutshell: this will focusing on the late ancient times, the 5th century, when the romans and huns fought against each other.
The player can lead both people. The goal with the romans is defending the empire and annihilate the huns, while people of Attila wants to conquer Rome.
So, the player has to create an army, but it requires buildings, men and - women! The women are important to increase the population, but their loyalty will be vacillating, and they would go across to enemy in certain situations.
A stripe will shows theirs loyalty as the health, too. And when this stripe shows low value at a woman - you must crucify her so that show her: you are the boss! ;)
In such a case the loyalty indicator will increase, but you mustn't let her on the cross for long, otherwise she will die (take it easy, your warriors will tying out her and not using nails, after all she is needed).
That's all: you have to collect raw materials (stone, wood), build buildings and fight against the enemy.
Classical RTS but added some characteristic with crucifixion of women. I hope, you will like it.
The graphical parts will comes from Age of empires 2, because unfortunately I have no time to draw. :(
But if you can draw well with hand or computer and you would be able to make some sprites about crucified women (on I, X and T-shaped cross) and send me, then I would be glad, because there is no sprites in AoE2 about this and needn't to do it me (time!).
Only a small GIF or BMP or JPG image, about in size 128x128 pixels.
Huhhh...
Only a question finally: I intend publish the game in this website; is this possible or the users can upload only picture files here and not ZIP? I can store on my webpage too, and refer to it here, but all the same this game go well with this website, if possible...

Back
Top Bottom