Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Ladies in waiting should refrain from gossiping about the Countess.

The Countess wears purple ... cool ... her status made clear by her special lengthy and royally colored loincloth. The lady in waiting gets only a skimpy covering. I guess that is how it would be.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Top-Cat
The reference is to Sam Kinison, the man in the picture, who is quoted (somewhat) by Tree.
Kinison was an American standup comic and actor. He was know for his loud, brash, politically incorrect style.
Kinison died April 10, 1992 when his car was hit head-on by drunk driver. He was 38.

The Countess wears purple ... cool ... her status made clear by her special lengthy and royally colored loincloth. The lady in waiting gets only a skimpy covering. I guess that is how it would be.
I like that reading of the pic - as soon as I saw it I identified with the slavegirl in the skimpy thong,
eul hairstyle, pale skin 'cos I've spent my life toiling in the cellar, while Mistress has got a nice tan,
basking on the terrace. But now we share the same cruel fate, I look with admiration
at her calm strength and dignity - what right have I, a mere cellar-rat, to be sobbing and struggling
when my elder and vastly better is coping so nobly?

I like that reading of the pic - as soon as I saw it I identified with the slavegirl in the skimpy thong,
eul hairstyle, pale skin 'cos I've spent my life toiling in the cellar, while Mistress has got a nice tan,
basking on the terrace. But now we share the same cruel fate, I look with admiration
at her calm strength and dignity - what right have I, a mere cellar-rat, to be sobbing and struggling
when my elder and vastly better is coping so nobly?
'Toiling in the cellar'???
For crying out loud, you spend half your time eating and passing beans!
coffee shop 025.jpg
You are regularly bathed.
coffee shop 019.gif
You're sheltered from the hot sun!
coffee shop 024.gif
And you even sometimes get help grinding the damn beans!
coffee shop 018.jpg
You are beginning to whine as much as Barb!!!

Tree

:doh::cool::devil:

beg pardon Sir, should have said 'toileting in the cellar' :p

View attachment 422643
You are regularly bathed.
View attachment 422641
You're sheltered from the hot sun!
View attachment 422642
And you even sometimes get help grinding the damn beans!
View attachment 422640

Tree

:doh::cool::devil:
Tree, I think that you've been too kind. "Spare the whip, spoil the slave"...or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom