Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Approaching...

Approaching the cross, I can barely lift my eyes to the suffering woman. I find my gaze drawn to her legs, slim and shapely, but so abused. The nails that fix her stand out against her young flesh. The struggle she endures is written in her limbs, in her muscles. Her appearance is both beautiful and horrifying. My heart skips as I lift my head, as I take in her full figure and face . . . . . . . .

Approaching the cross, I can barely lift my eyes to the suffering woman. I find my gaze drawn to her legs, slim and shapely, but so abused. The nails that fix her stand out against her young flesh. The struggle she endures is written in her limbs, in her muscles. Her appearance is both beautiful and horrifying. My heart skips as I lift my head, as I take in her full figure and face . . . . . . . .
Perfect...

Descending...
nice showing the two different ways of feet-nailing:
I think the nails through ankles would allow - no, compel -
more 'dancing', and of course it would force my legs more apart -
also, while it needs a 4th nail, it saves on the footrest :devil:
(but your girl with the short dark hair on the left is me,
the one on the right is Barb :D)

I think the nails through ankles would allow - no, compel - more 'dancing'
I'm a bit (ahum) scared thinking of pushing down and against those nails through the ankles. There would be lot of rotation around that nail wouldn't there? That could be someting that hurts unusually much even when everything hurts anyway, being crucified? ... There's nothing to press down against like with the feet flat against the post or even on a footrest. All the force is on the nail ...

I'm a bit (ahum) scared thinking of pushing down and against those nails through the ankles. There would be lot of rotation around that nail wouldn't there? That could be someting that hurts unusually much even when everything hurts anyway, being crucified? ... There's nothing to press down against like with the feet flat against the post or even on a footrest. All the force is on the nail ...

Oh goddess it genuinely makes me cold inside to think of that! ALL my weight on 2 nails, and my poor feet/ankles.
The cross calls me, but the nails terrify me!

Back
Top Bottom