Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's what i'm talking about...
If the whip accidentally touches the breasts it's very erotic.
But spearing with the long needles, it's too close to that "line". I'm still can't imagine how woman can take it...:eek:
I deliberately emphasized the fact that the pliers are cold. Because hot irons, hot pliers and other hot tools already crossed the "line".:eek::eek:
I had great difficulty bring myself to do the only art where it is shown.

Thanks for agreeing with me ;)

I can fantasize about and am aroused by the thought of my breasts being tortured in conventional ways, such as whipped, shocked with electricity, seared with hot irons, etc. ... but for some reason I am put off by the thought of them being horribly mutilsted, such as speared with long nails or needles

In first, fantasize about whipped breasts or shocked with electricity is not at all comparable with seraed with hot irons which certainly induce irreversible injuries !

Concerning needles, I can affirm, for having tested, that it depends of what needles we're talking about ...
Thin ones are not bringing any problem ...
02 (2).jpg

...and tightened till they turn purple

If it is well done, there is no problem to do that, even to be hanged by your breasts if all the security is respected ...

http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=2606746

No, in conclusion, dont mix Marcus'fantasy and real BDSM ! You do to experiment it, of course in complete safety, before to be able to speak of it, please ...;)

In first, fantasize about whipped breasts or shocked with electricity is not at all comparable with seraed with hot irons which certainly induce irreversible injuries !

Concerning needles, I can affirm, for having tested, that it depends of what needles we're talking about ...
View attachment 332319

If it is well done, there is no problem to do that, even to be hanged by your breasts if all the security is respected ...

No, in conclusion, dont mix Marcus'fantasy and real BDSM ! You do to experiment it, of course in complete safety, before to be able to speak of it, please ...;)

All true; and the very best of advice. I knew you would jump in on this one Messa :p:D

Late here. Nite all:)

Hasturan

Prejudice against what?

Top Cat
It's not that I've got a fantasy or not...
A woman's breast for me is something like a "sacred" part of her body...
I can fantasize about and am aroused by the thought of my breasts being tortured in conventional ways, such as whipped, shocked with electricity, seared with hot irons, etc. ... but for some reason I am put off by the thought of them being horribly mutilsted, such as speared with long nails or needles as Marcus often depicts, or ropes wound around them and tightened till they turn purple, or nailed to wood, etc. I know such extreme breast torture is a common BDSM theme, but it doesn't excite me. Perhaps I am weird, but for me there is a limit to what I find erotic about breast torture, and I guess it's the line across which mutilation occurs.
all our members suffers a kink and we owe our existence already more than 10 years to give a home for all those kinky people

zwijgen.png

I can fantasize about and am aroused by the thought of my breasts being tortured in conventional ways, such as whipped, shocked with electricity, seared with hot irons, etc. ... but for some reason I am put off by the thought of them being horribly mutilsted, such as speared with long nails or needles as Marcus often depicts, or ropes wound around them and tightened till they turn purple, or nailed to wood, etc. I know such extreme breast torture is a common BDSM theme, but it doesn't excite me. Perhaps I am weird, but for me there is a limit to what I find erotic about breast torture, and I guess it's the line across which mutilation occurs.

You're not weird, Barb. :)

Can't say it floats my boat, either :rolleyes:

View attachment 332319

Messaline

Nothing like the voice of experience! :clapping::clapping:

Thank you!

Who knows now stop talking nonsense without knowledge of the facts. :eek: :rolleyes: :doh: :devil:

Top Cat

This inspires a story. I'll call it "The Perils of Compassion."

Ruby was a Senior State Crucifier. A hot blonde in her late thirties, she had put thousands of women through the crufixion process since the State replaced weekends in jail with crucifixion as a punishment for minor crimes, like traffic violations. To avoid accusations of sexism, State law required that women be put through the crucifixion process by other women. The condemned women were stripped, whipped and bound to Saint Andrew's Crosses for the duration (hours or days) of their sentences.

Most crucifiers lasted only a year before going through burnout. Indeed, Ruby was the only original crucifier still around from when crucifixion became part of the penal system ten years ago. Juvenile delinquents caught jaywalking, mothers in their forties caught driving while texting, grandmothers in their sixties caught with suspended licenses, it made no difference to Ruby. She stripped them, searched them, whipped them, bound them to the Saint Andrew's Crosses, winched up the Crosses and then just sat and observed, as per protocol, as each women served out the duration of their sentences.

Then came Lisa, a hot, brunette fifty-some single mother of two sentenced to crucifixion for her children's repeated truancy. The moment she saw Lisa's eyes, something changed in Ruby. Her heart beat differently. When Lisa started sobbing after Ruby probed her anus and vagina, Ruby gently stroked her back, the first time she had ever done this to a condemned.

When Lisa was bound to the post to be whipped, she pleaded with Ruby not to whip her. Ruby listened, also a first in her ten year career. She put down the whip, got a violet wand and applied it to various places on Lisa's back. At first Lisa screamed. Then Lisa's screams turned to "oohs" and "ahs" of pleasure and Ruby's electro-whipping of Lisa turned into a game of Ruby applying the wand at various points as Lisa moved away and inadvertently presented them...her buttcheeks...her belly...her calves...her thighs...Ruby even managed to zap the sole of both of Lisa's feet as Lisa brought them up in reaction to being zapped elsewhere.

Then Ruby bound Lisa to the Saint Andrew's Cross...and gave Lisa a deep French kiss, which Lisa reciprocated. When Lisa screamed in agony as the Cross was raised and her crotch became the focal point of her weight, Ruby licked and sucked Lisa's nipples and clitoris. Agony very swiftly crossed the very fine line to arousal for Lisa, who orgasmed.

At that point, Ruby heard footsteps behind her. She turned around to see the State's attorney and two crucifiers she had trained, her two best pupils.

"Ruby," began the State's attorney, "You know what you just did is illegal. Since you are the senior crucifier, we are not going to crucify you since you have the knowledge to turn the agony into an orgasm. We will punish you in another way. Take her!"

The two crucifiers seized Ruby by the arms and led her away to the whipping room, where two pillories, one higher than the other, had been set up.

The two other crucifiers stripped Ruby naked, searched her orifices and then put her neck and wrists in the top pillory, her ankles in the lower one.

Some time later, the State's attorney came into the room...with Lisa...a Lisa who had a dazed look in her eyes. Ruby surmised that Lisa had been drugged, but it was not Lisa's eyes that caught Ruby's attention this time. No, it was the metallic-looking dildo Lisa had strapped on that caught Ruby's full attention.

"Since you used electricity..." began the State's attorney before signalling to Lisa.

Lisa moved behind Ruby and shoved the unlubed dildo up Ruby's ass. This caused Ruby to gasp. Ruby them screamed, then wailed, then sobbed as Lisa's pelvis mechanically shoved the dildo in and out of her ass.

The dildo was electrified.

Ruby was a Senior State Crucifier. A hot blonde in her late thirties, she had put thousands of women through the crufixion process since the State replaced weekends in jail with crucifixion as a punishment for minor crimes, like traffic violations. To avoid accusations of sexism, State law required that women be put through the crucifixion process by other women. The condemned women were stripped, whipped and bound to Saint Andrew's Crosses for the duration (hours or days) of their sentences.

Most crucifiers lasted only a year before going through burnout. Indeed, Ruby was the only original crucifier still around from when crucifixion became part of the penal system ten years ago. Juvenile delinquents caught jaywalking, mothers in their forties caught driving while texting, grandmothers in their sixties caught with suspended licenses, it made no difference to Ruby. She stripped them, searched them, whipped them, bound them to the Saint Andrew's Crosses, winched up the Crosses and then just sat and observed, as per protocol, as each women served out the duration of their sentences.

Then came Lisa, a hot, brunette fifty-some single mother of two sentenced to crucifixion for her children's repeated truancy. The moment she saw Lisa's eyes, something changed in Ruby. Her heart beat differently. When Lisa started sobbing after Ruby probed her anus and vagina, Ruby gently stroked her back, the first time she had ever done this to a condemned.

When Lisa was bound to the post to be whipped, she pleaded with Ruby not to whip her. Ruby listened, also a first in her ten year career. She put down the whip, got a violet wand and applied it to various places on Lisa's back. At first Lisa screamed. Then Lisa's screams turned to "oohs" and "ahs" of pleasure and Ruby's electro-whipping of Lisa turned into a game of Ruby applying the wand at various points as Lisa moved away and inadvertently presented them...her buttcheeks...her belly...her calves...her thighs...Ruby even managed to zap the sole of both of Lisa's feet as Lisa brought them up in reaction to being zapped elsewhere.

Then Ruby bound Lisa to the Saint Andrew's Cross...and gave Lisa a deep French kiss, which Lisa reciprocated. When Lisa screamed in agony as the Cross was raised and her crotch became the focal point of her weight, Ruby licked and sucked Lisa's nipples and clitoris. Agony very swiftly crossed the very fine line to arousal for Lisa, who orgasmed.

At that point, Ruby heard footsteps behind her. She turned around to see the State's attorney and two crucifiers she had trained, her two best pupils.

"Ruby," began the State's attorney, "You know what you just did is illegal. Since you are the senior crucifier, we are not going to crucify you since you have the knowledge to turn the agony into an orgasm. We will punish you in another way. Take her!"

The two crucifiers seized Ruby by the arms and led her away to the whipping room, where two pillories, one higher than the other, had been set up.

The two other crucifiers stripped Ruby naked, searched her orifices and then put her neck and wrists in the top pillory, her ankles in the lower one.

Some time later, the State's attorney came into the room...with Lisa...a Lisa who had a dazed look in her eyes. Ruby surmised that Lisa had been drugged, but it was not Lisa's eyes that caught Ruby's attention this time. No, it was the metallic-looking dildo Lisa had strapped on that caught Ruby's full attention.

"Since you used electricity..." began the State's attorney before signalling to Lisa.

Lisa moved behind Ruby and shoved the unlubed dildo up Ruby's ass. This caused Ruby to gasp. Ruby them screamed, then wailed, then sobbed as Lisa's pelvis mechanically shoved the dildo in and out of her ass.

The dildo was electrified.

I think I must soon create a separate KvK collection. He is represented very dominant in the 2016 collection.

I think I must soon create a separate KvK collection. He is represented very dominant in the 2016 collection.

I dont exactelly see why this story could concern my post , but it's certainly a good one if you says that ...;)

i think each person has ideas on what turns them on an off. Barb i will agree with you mutilating breast or even whipping someone till they are a bloody mess or marks all over her body that takes a long time to disappear is a turn off.

These lovely pics inspire a story. I'll call it "The Cuckoo Crucifier."

Three women, a brunette in her forties with a good bod who was condemned for busted tailight, a short-haired buxom brunette in her thirties who was condemned for tossing her cigarette butt out of her car window and a twenty year-old slim blonde who was condemned for public intoxication, were all stripped and searched and bound to Saint Andrew's Crosses by a hot redhead who was called "the Cuckoo Crucifier" for a reason.

After the women had been going up-and-down-and-up-and-down-and-up-and-down on their Saint Andrews's Crosses for about fifteen minutes, the Cuckoo Crucifier said "Tell you what' I'm bored. So the first one of you who makes me laugh, either with a funny face or a joke, I'll let down."

The twenty year-old blonde, the most youthful and defiant, shouted out "Fuck you!" The Cuckoo Crucifier just laughed and said "Actually, I am not the one currently being fucked right now."

The two older brunettes were more rational. One tried to make a face. The other told a joke. Then the blonde chimed in trying to make a face and tell a joke.

The jokes were funny, so funny that even the other crucified women laughed through their agony. The Cuckoo Crucifier laughed along. Then she said "You know what the funniest thing is?"

There was no response.

"The funniest thing is that you all actually believed me when I said I would let you down!"

"You FUCKING bitch!"

Again, it was the sassy blonde.

"Awww, come now! There's no need for that...is there?"

The Cuckoo Crucfier walked up to the blonde...and started fondling her.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Well...you were kind enough to amuse me...so I am going to amuse you. now..."

With that, the Cuckoo Crucifier's lips and tongue began to caress the blonde's left nipple. The blonde tried to push the Cuckoo Crucifier away with her body.

"Get away from me, you fucking dyke!"

"Okay...okay...I can take a hint...I know when I am not wanted..."

The Cuckoo Crucifier walked over to one of the brunettes and started licking and caressing her nipples, labiae and clitoris. Then, just as this brunette was about to orgasm, the Cuckoo Crucifier walked over to other brunette and serviced her likewise.

Eventually both brunettes came as the Cuckoo Crucifier was fingering them. "Hang in there for just little bit more, babes!" the Cuckoo Crucifier told them as she turned and walked to the blonde.

The blonde stared down at the Cuckoo Crucifiers protruding middle fingers, each visibly moistened by the brunettes' vaginal juice.

"Suck my fingers dry and I'll let all three of you down...."

This was the breaking point for the blonde. She could not take it any more. She began to cry.

"Awwww...don't do that now...here, here...don't resist me this time..."

The Cuckoo Crucifier kissed away the blonde's tears. Then her lips and tongue worked their magic on the blonde's nipples while her fingers worked their magic on the blonde's labiae and clitoris.

The blonde was aroused. She began to groan in pleasure, the groaning picking up in tempo as the Cuckoo Crucifier's finger picked up in tempo as it went in and out of the blonde's vagina like a piston, while her lips and tongue caressed first the blonde's belly, then her neck, then her face.

The blonde had a super-nova of an orgasm.

"There...feeling better?"

"Ye-yes..."

"Good...now seeing that this is your own pussy juice, will you be willing to lick it up?"

The blonde just looked at the Cuckoo Crucifier.

"Awww..c'mon...can you just do this one little thing for me?"

The blonde leaned forward. The Cuckoo Crucifier stuck her moistened middle finger in the blonde's mouth. The blonde sucked the finger dry.

"Good girl!"

The Cuckoo Crucifier kissed the blonde on the forehead. Then she winched down the Saint Andrew's Crosses and released all three women.

These lovely pics inspire a story. I'll call it "The Cuckoo Crucifier."

Three women, a brunette in her forties with a good bod who was condemned for busted tailight, a short-haired buxom brunette in her thirties who was condemned for tossing her cigarette butt out of her car window and a twenty year-old slim blonde who was condemned for public intoxication, were all stripped and searched and bound to Saint Andrew's Crosses by a hot redhead who was called "the Cuckoo Crucifier" for a reason.

After the women had been going up-and-down-and-up-and-down-and-up-and-down on their Saint Andrews's Crosses for about fifteen minutes, the Cuckoo Crucifier said "Tell you what' I'm bored. So the first one of you who makes me laugh, either with a funny face or a joke, I'll let down."

The twenty year-old blonde, the most youthful and defiant, shouted out "Fuck you!" The Cuckoo Crucifier just laughed and said "Actually, I am not the one currently being fucked right now."

The two older brunettes were more rational. One tried to make a face. The other told a joke. Then the blonde chimed in trying to make a face and tell a joke.

The jokes were funny, so funny that even the other crucified women laughed through their agony. The Cuckoo Crucifier laughed along. Then she said "You know what the funniest thing is?"

There was no response.

"The funniest thing is that you all actually believed me when I said I would let you down!"

"You FUCKING bitch!"

Again, it was the sassy blonde.

"Awww, come now! There's no need for that...is there?"

The Cuckoo Crucfier walked up to the blonde...and started fondling her.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Well...you were kind enough to amuse me...so I am going to amuse you. now..."

With that, the Cuckoo Crucifier's lips and tongue began to caress the blonde's left nipple. The blonde tried to push the Cuckoo Crucifier away with her body.

"Get away from me, you fucking dyke!"

"Okay...okay...I can take a hint...I know when I am not wanted..."

The Cuckoo Crucifier walked over to one of the brunettes and started licking and caressing her nipples, labiae and clitoris. Then, just as this brunette was about to orgasm, the Cuckoo Crucifier walked over to other brunette and serviced her likewise.

Eventually both brunettes came as the Cuckoo Crucifier was fingering them. "Hang in there for just little bit more, babes!" the Cuckoo Crucifier told them as she turned and walked to the blonde.

The blonde stared down at the Cuckoo Crucifiers protruding middle fingers, each visibly moistened by the brunettes' vaginal juice.

"Suck my fingers dry and I'll let all three of you down...."

This was the breaking point for the blonde. She could not take it any more. She began to cry.

"Awwww...don't do that now...here, here...don't resist me this time..."

The Cuckoo Crucifier kissed away the blonde's tears. Then her lips and tongue worked their magic on the blonde's nipples while her fingers worked their magic on the blonde's labiae and clitoris.

The blonde was aroused. She began to groan in pleasure, the groaning picking up in tempo as the Cuckoo Crucifier's finger picked up in tempo as it went in and out of the blonde's vagina like a piston, while her lips and tongue caressed first the blonde's belly, then her neck, then her face.

The blonde had a super-nova of an orgasm.

"There...feeling better?"

"Ye-yes..."

"Good...now seeing that this is your own pussy juice, will you be willing to lick it up?"

The blonde just looked at the Cuckoo Crucifier.

"Awww..c'mon...can you just do this one little thing for me?"

The blonde leaned forward. The Cuckoo Crucifier stuck her moistened middle finger in the blonde's mouth. The blonde sucked the finger dry.

"Good girl!"

The Cuckoo Crucifier kissed the blonde on the forehead. Then she winched down the Saint Andrew's Crosses and released all three women.

KvK

Two good stories! :cool:

Very good. :p

Top Cat

Back
Top Bottom