Crucifixae

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting pic.
That's a very inviting snatch there, on a nice body, but the thorns are alarming. Imagine lying with a woman who wore thorns around her waist like that, it would be a . . . stimulating experience!

Interesting pic.
That's a very inviting snatch there, on a nice body, but the thorns are alarming. Imagine lying with a woman who wore thorns around her waist like that, it would be a . . . stimulating experience!
that is his brand name thorns around her waist:devil:

I'm not sure what the title "B+2lrr" means, but it looks good.
It's my storage classification: B mean Barbaria +2 mean plus two (girl) l mean lateral rr mean reduced resolution (the original is 10000 pixel, for the big side of the picture, 30 MB memory size) I'm obliged to upload small pictures, the site don't allow picture bigger than 1MB or 5000 pixel...:(

It's my storage classification: B mean Barbaria +2 mean plus two (girl) l mean lateral rr mean reduced resolution (the original is 10000 pixel, for the big side of the picture, 30 MB memory size) I'm obliged to upload small pictures, the site don't allow picture bigger than 1MB or 5000 pixel...:(
I'm happy that I get sometimes the right ones:devil:

Meaning Barbaria is the one in the middle, right?

Meaning Barbaria is the one in the middle, right?
Yes Barbaria, you on the center and two laterally.
The angle you used in the top pic is amazing..it can only be achieved with your skills.
Thank You Melissa, the pic is unfinished, without background, but I've decided to upload it the same.
For my unfinished pictures, with black background, I suggest someone to use its for compositions.
All my pictures can be used freely. Only citate the source.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom