Crucifixion Art By Otaku

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks, Tree. I've just created a file in the "When in Rome" folder. I hope you like it. And I do hope to do some more crux related work before Mayan calander runs out.
I'll take a look. And when the Mayan calender runs out, I'll look at the PeMex calendar. It's suppose to have naked ladies too!

T

And could you also translate for me the Title?

Обожаемый палач = "Adored Executioner" :devil:
"Пусть я вместо дочери" - "Take me instead of my daughter"
"Нет, мама" - "No, mama."

1415479674847.jpg

017 is "Awaiting execution"
019, "The sword and the victim"

Indeed, they are haunting images.​

Last edited:
I thought the purpose behind a crucifixion was to make the victim suffer as long as possible?

On this site and in your fantasies anything is possible. A crucifixion performed by our resident expert The Hanging Tree will let the condemned (Tree does not crucify 'victims', they all deserve it) linger on for days. However some of us are more tender-hearted, so cut the suffering short with hot irons, fire, breaking legs, you get the picture?

Is that first one being burned and Crucified at the same time? I thought the purpose behind a crucifixion was to make the victim suffer as long as possible? Using ropes around the ankles to pull the legs out though was a nice touch.

burnings can last quite a while if you do it right. but i would figure the point would be to suffer on the cross for a while, and then light the fire. you get the best of both worlds; days of suffering and the incredible pain of the fire.

I wish there was someone out there who would do crux fanart or fanfictions for women from video games. Am I the only nerdy girl here who wants to see princess zelda crucified? The Sorceress from Dragon's Crown? Lara Croft from Tomb Raider? Yuna from Final Fantasy X? I could list others, but it would become a very long list indeed. (note all fictional shown characters are adults with Zelda being the youngest at 18, so says my Twilight Princess Strategy guide )

Attachments

• hyrule_warriors___princess_zelda_by_elisetrinh-d990202.jpg
    hyrule_warriors___princess_zelda_by_elisetrinh-d990202.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 719
  • 36dd4662a32c3c6fb0fdd79d59c95289.jpg
    36dd4662a32c3c6fb0fdd79d59c95289.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 594
  • sample-fc41c3b1806d976bbd28e02c7f7ed160.jpg
    sample-fc41c3b1806d976bbd28e02c7f7ed160.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 584
  • sample-26e81fe1b4f9474386da62e72ea6d159.jpg
    sample-26e81fe1b4f9474386da62e72ea6d159.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 623
I wish there was someone out there who would do crux fanart or fanfictions for women from video games. Am I the only nerdy girl here who wants to see princess zelda crucified? The Sorceress from Dragon's Crown? Lara Croft from Tomb Raider? Yuna from Final Fantasy X? I could list others, but it would become a very long list indeed. (note all fictional shown characters are adults with Zelda being the youngest at 18, so says my Twilight Princess Strategy guide )

Perhaps I can find someone to help with this some day. The one out of the 4 that makes the most sense would be Zelda. As a monarch, I can imagine an invading country, and a princess trading her life for the life of her people, and being crucified publically by the invading force as a warning to those in her country that "this is what we did to your young rulers, and what we will do to you if you stand in our way" Sort of thing.

With Yuna it would be too obvious I think. For those not in the know, what does this remind you of: Girl travels the land with her "disciples" in an attempt to defeat "sin" and "walks on water" at some point and can "shephard the souls of the lost/dead to a better afterlife"

Yeah, not very subtle of you japan, not very subtle at all.

burnings can last quite a while if you do it right. but i would figure the point would be to suffer on the cross for a while, and then light the fire. you get the best of both worlds; days of suffering and the incredible pain of the fire.
I would love to see more stories and drawings where a woman is crucified, then after a while, burned alive. It's such a parade of pain.

Обожаемый палач = "Adored Executioner" :devil:
"Пусть я вместо дочери" - "Take me instead of my daughter"
"Нет, мама" - "No, mama."

View attachment 260541

017 is "Awaiting execution"
019, "The sword and the victim"

Indeed, they are haunting images.​
I love this picture ! Very interesting ! What's the entire scenario ?
Is he going to whip the nude young girl (torture her more ? Why ?

I don't speak Russian but : 'Dear executioner' ?
Russian people say 'dear' to everybody
'Dear Akaki Akakievich !' (The Coat, N. Gogol)

Back
Top Bottom