Crucifixion or Strappado Which is more torturous.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Tmaster

Governor
I have wondered what CruxForums members might think on the subject of which is more painful, the strappado or crucifixion. Now, understand we are talking about bondage roll playing, and not state sanctioned torture and executions. Crux members who have actually experienced both forms of punishment please join in the discussion, as yours would be the most valuable of opinions. For the sake of comparison, we would be talking "classic" styles, with feet off the ground fo the strappado, and the "T" or tau cross with arms at 45-degree angle, toes pointed down attached to the stipes, and no seat. We might want to put a time limit on how long the victim would be hanging there, let's say one hour. Having experienced both these torments, I would have to say the strappado would be the most painful, under the conditions I've described.

Attachments

• 00 - Copy.jpg
    00 - Copy.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 780
  • 2008865695.jpg
    2008865695.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 611
  • 1670445825954.jpeg
    1670445825954.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_9975.jpeg
    IMG_9975.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:
I have never been crucified, but we practicing a some kind of strappado.
My hands was tied up together and secured from behind to the frame above my had level. In the same moment i was able to stay only on the fingertips. And this torture was very painfull.
First pain was comming to the tied wrists, scratching the skin.
After that presure in elbows and shoulders comming up, but it was not so painful at begining.
The next my chest and ribs start stretching, and after about five minuts, i start filling lack of air and strugling with breathing. But i still hanging with very small support, not trying to move.
Five to seven minutes my lower part of legs and culf muscles start experienced fitigue.
After ten minuts i commenced slight movements to make the breating more easier and reduce the tention on my hands.
Twelve minutes. My movement becoming more frequently and more chaotic. Culf muscles is becoming very hard, and very tired.
On fifteenth minuts my culf muscles commenced experienced unstopable convulsion. My body movements became more chaotic. At some moment i even get panic, and twisted my left wrist(.
Session was stopped.

What i am thinking about. The strappado is a torture, which required a fast results, but it can lead to a painfull slow death. Crucifiction is an execution, which was created to extend the suffering of the condemned person.

I have never been crucified, but we practicing a some kind of strappado.
My hands was tied up together and secured from behind to the frame above my had level. In the same moment i was able to stay only on the fingertips. And this torture was very painfull.
First pain was comming to the tied wrists, scratching the skin.
After that presure in elbows and shoulders comming up, but it was not so painful at begining.
The next my chest and ribs start stretching, and after about five minuts, i start filling lack of air and strugling with breathing. But i still hanging with very small support, not trying to move.
Five to seven minutes my lower part of legs and culf muscles start experienced fitigue.
After ten minuts i commenced slight movements to make the breating more easier and reduce the tention on my hands.
Twelve minutes. My movement becoming more frequently and more chaotic. Culf muscles is becoming very hard, and very tired.
On fifteenth minuts my culf muscles commenced experienced unstopable convulsion. My body movements became more chaotic. At some moment i even get panic, and twisted my left wrist(.
Session was stopped.

What i am thinking about. The strappado is a torture, which required a fast results, but it can lead to a painfull slow death. Crucifiction is an execution, which was created to extend the suffering of the condemned person.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Aeolus. I agree the strappado can be more painful under the right conditions. I prefer the feet off the ground with the arms and shoulders taking the most pain, but getting the feet and calf muscles involved is good, too.

I suggested at the beginning of this thread the victim should have their feet off the ground, in a "classic" strappado position. I understand Aeolus's point. It would seem having toes dancing on the floor might be a good idea.

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 549
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 510
I also assume that strappado and crucifixion are two different ways of torture - and execution. The damage inflicted by them is different. What they have in common is, that they are painful. I think, strappado is more in the category of suspension, than crucifixion. If it kills, it would be rather by the harness syndrome than by asphyxation or shock or exhaustion as is the case with crucifixion.

I also assume that strappado and crucifixion are two different ways of torture - and execution. The damage inflicted by them is different. What they have in common is, that they are painful. I think, strappado is more in the category of suspension, than crucifixion. If it kills, it would be rather by the harness syndrome than by asphyxation or shock or exhaustion as is the case with crucifixion.
As I indicated in the first post, I'm looking for a discussion on the role play or torment for pleasure's sake. Some might think of it a foreplay. However, I was not looking for forms of execution.

As I indicated in the first post, I'm looking for a discussion on the role play or torment for pleasure's sake. Some might think of it a foreplay. However, I was not looking for forms of execution.
I could think being tied on the cross and ’tortured’ and still find it pleasurable if the other aspects would be right. It should also allow controlling the discomfort much better, since initially, most of the weight could be supported by the legs and pain would come through muscle fatique.

In strappado position, I’d propably feel immediate very unpleasant pain on my shoulders and upper body.

Might be different for small women who weight half as much as I or masichists who actually like the pain and are not just thrilled by it, as I’m.

So, going by the parameters established in the beginning of this thread, we seem to be agreeing that the strappado would be the more painful for the short term.

Attachments

• 318685B.jpg
    318685B.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 509
  • 5eea57ac3ede3bdsm extreme (148).mp4-5b.jpg
    5eea57ac3ede3bdsm extreme (148).mp4-5b.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 491
  • 250924092.jpg
    250924092.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 483
  • 0f791b64205b622b0ce9459de104c58a.jpeg
    0f791b64205b622b0ce9459de104c58a.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 496
I suggested at the beginning of this thread the victim should have their feet off the ground, in a "classic" strappado position. I understand Aeolus's point. It would seem having toes dancing on the floor might be a good idea.
Actualy the feets remaining on the ground was for safety reasons, to avoid injuries of joints. But dispit on this, i get slight injuries on my wrist.

A animation would be more explanatory so I reserve the right :jump1:
excellent depiction of her conundrum. The strappado certainly hurts and taking the cornu would help relieve the strain on her arms. She decided to try taking it in her ass (she refuses to violate her pussy with it). She raises her hips and starts to lower herself on the sharpened wood shaft. It doesn't hurt too bad. Then her knees give way and the shaft buries itself in her bowels.
Her eyes widen as she is fully impaled...
'Oh God, that hurts' she cries but her legs are too weak to lift her from it...

Well....strappado would extract the life out of the victim within 2 hours, and crucifixion could take much longer.
Plus I would imagine a dead dislocated body would not be pleasing to look at.
Their breasts hidden from the huched hanging position.
A crucified dead body looks beautiful, imo
Look at how she made sure her breasts were on show as her heart stopped.
She seemed almost thankfull that she became a work of classical art as she
died.

_storage_emulated_0_Pictures_comica_comica1698178820013 (1).jpg

Last edited:
A animation would be more explanatory so I reserve the right :jump1:

Wow. I agree with @Crux execution that a traditionally crucified victim is more attractive, the body is presented attractively and the open pose is like an invitation to us, a wholehearted giving of themselves.

But this strappado crux looks horrifically painful, awkwardly, horrendously uncomfortable, allowing almost no real movement except perhaps to swing from side to side. Imagine how hard it would be to do as this woman is, raise herself with her arms like that. Tree's account feels entirely spot on. In seeking escape from one source of agony she has delivered herself to a whole new world of torment.

Beautifully depicted.

Well....strappado would extract the life out of the victim within 2 hours, and crucifixion could take much longer.
Plus I would imagine a dead dislocated body would not be pleasing to look at.
Their breasts hidden from the huched hanging position.
A crucified dead body looks beautiful, imo
Look at how she made sure her breasts were on show as her heart stopped.
She seemed almost thankfull that she became a work of classical art as she
died.

View attachment 1378316
I'm sorry to introduce a note of grim realism, but if Nikita had been dead for three hours, her body would certainly not be that colour.

Back
Top Bottom