Crucifixion or Strappado Which is more torturous.

Go to CruxDreams.com
You can do strappado bondage yourself, but be careful. Just don't hang her with her full weight by her shoulder joints, make sure that the toe tips always remain on the ground. I like to hoist my slave up with her arms behind her back, to avoid the pain she naturally bends over, which puts her in a very vulnerable position. Now it is her choice whether pain in the shoulders or in her pussy and ass.
Yes, thanks for that good advice, do be careful.

I have short arms so I wouldn't be able to do strappado but I'd say the strappado because of the strain on the shoulder joints

I think crucifixion is more painful.
Just being nailed must be excruciating, and then feeling the nails tear inside your palms must "cover" the pain in the arms and shoulders.

You can do strappado bondage yourself, but be careful. Just don't hang her with her full weight by her shoulder joints, make sure that the toe tips always remain on the ground. I like to hoist my slave up with her arms behind her back, to avoid the pain she naturally bends over, which puts her in a very vulnerable position. Now it is her choice whether pain in the shoulders or in her pussy and ass.

Excellent advice, Goosdick .... it's very easy for the shoulder to pop out of the socket, and/or tear tendons which do not heal without surgery. It can lead to lifelong pain and limited arm motion.

Last edited by a moderator:
My compliments to you and your slave for keeping her thin, skin healthy, and pussy freshly shaved.

Back
Top Bottom