Cwealmnes Æt Cnif Oðer Ligbryne

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

Torment by knife and fire.

Dalal smiled as she tended the hot irons. The tips must be yellow but the handle not too hot to hold. The irons in this case must be hot enough to burn through flesh and reseal it. Koshka's screams filled the warm spring air as the High Priestess Fuamnach studied which part of Koshka's right breast to torment next. Fuamnach could keep her victims squealing for days and nights before applying the sacrificial knife to end the misery.
The Arachna Coven had taken their first prisoner from CruxDreams. They added sleeping potion to Count Makar's champagne and waited for it to take effect. For years the Arachna Coven had suffered at the hands of the Witch-finder General and the likes of Damian's Inquisition. Now was the time for revenge. All thirteen members of the coven were present to witness the torture, they didn't want it to end. Hecate and Meabh stood closest and encouraged the Priestess to find Koshka's most tender bits as the poor girl writhed in agony in a vain attempt to free herself....

Julie: MELISSA!
Mel:WHAT!!
Julie: This is hardly helping with the ironing and washing is it?..not to mention cooking tea!
Mel: Spoilsport!

Attachments

• Igni Ferroque3.jpg
    Igni Ferroque3.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 2,006
Not that I've posted any stories in a while but if you girl's keep this up I'll start to tell you how wonderful you are as writers!

A really nice image and the start (or maybe the middle?) of a great story.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall said:
Not that I've posted any stories in a while but if you girl's keep this up I'll start to tell you how wonderful you are as writers!

kisses

willowfall

Hi willowfall,
Thanks for your kind comments. To be honest we were getting a bit bored with Roman soldiers having all the fun so we thought of witches getting a bit of their own back. We kept the story very short in case people thought it was rubbish. I know you are well versed in history but how much research do you do before you put pen to paper?

Melissa

melissa said:
willowfall said:

kisses

willowfall

Hi willowfall,
Thanks for your kind comments. To be honest we were getting a bit bored with Roman soldiers having all the fun so we thought of witches getting a bit of their own back. We kept the story very short in case people thought it was rubbish. I know you are well versed in history but how much research do you do before you put pen to paper?

Melissa

I guess you could say I've been doing research all my life. My father, mother and older brothers (ranging from 12 to 22 years older than I am) are all into history. The first books I read were all history books. The TV was usually tuned to something historical and there was always a critique going on from someone.

And then the fantasies started in HS. Imagining my self hanging on cross and I wanted to know what kind of men would do that. I have to say my brothers were supportive (not knowing of my fantasies) and gave me access to the 'darker' material in history without letting mom know.

One of them loaned me 'Mark of the Devil' when I was a freshman in HS and it took me awhile to figure out why I was all tingly during the torture screens. After that I was hooked.

I regularly read about 5 history magazines every two months and archeology magazine and so I have soaked up a lot.

Quite honestly I'm into BATS too and have roleplayed being burned on-line and written BATS stories (heck the other day I tripped over a BATS photo with my face and no I'm not telling anyone which picture it is) and a number of my story ideas (and I think I've got about 20 started or outlined but not finished) cover a wide range of dark subjects. In fact over the last two days I've been having days dreams circling around being executed by cock at the behest of a woman, so I do get the woman's revenge thing. I even wrote a prequel of Boudicca [sic] and her forces over-running a Roman settlement before I wrote the story of her execution.

kisses

willowfall

Congratulations on your 1000th post Mel!

Every Witch should visit <www.inquisitionart.net/gallery> to see the wonderful work of Bessonov Nicolay. It doesn't get noticed on CF as the Torture and Execution of witches doen't involve Crucifixion - but there are plenty of other cruel and unusual ways to make us girls wriggle and writhe!

In the news today from AP:

PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea (AP) — A mob stripped, tortured and bound a woman accused of witchcraft, then burned her alive in front of hundreds of horrified witnesses in a Papua New Guinea town, police said Friday. It was the latest sorcery-related killing in this South Pacific island nation.
Bystanders, including many children, watched and some took photographs of Wednesday's brutal slaying. Grisly pictures were published on the front pages of the country's two largest newspapers, The National and the Post-Courier, while the prime minister, police and diplomats condemned the killing.
In rural Papua New Guinea, witchcraft is often blamed for unexplained misfortunes. Sorcery has traditionally been countered by sorcery, but responses to allegations of witchcraft have become increasingly violent in recent years.
Kepari Leniata, a 20-year-old mother, had been accused of sorcery by relatives of a 6-year-old boy who died in a hospital on Tuesday.
She was tortured with a hot iron rod, bound, doused in gasoline, and then set alight on a pile of car tires and trash in the Western Highlands provincial capital of Mount Hagen, national police spokesman Dominic Kakas said.
Deputy Police Commissioner Simon Kauba on Friday blasted Mount Hagen investigators by phone for failing to make a single arrest, Kakas said.
The public were apparently not cooperating with police, and police carrying out the investigation were not working hard enough, Kakas said.
"He was very, very disappointed that there's been no arrest made as yet," Kakas said.
"The incident happened in broad daylight in front of hundreds of eyewitnesses and yet we haven't picked up any suspects yet," he added.
Kakas described the victim's husband as the "prime suspect" and said the man had fled the province. Kakas said he did not know if there was a relationship between the husband and the dead boy's family.
He said more than 50 people are suspected to have "laid a hand on the victim" and committed crimes in the mob attack. While many children had witnessed the killing, there were no child suspects, he said.
Kakas said onlookers were shocked by the brutality but were powerless to stop the mob. Police officers were also present but were outnumbered and could not save the woman, he said. There is an internal investigation under way into what action police at the scene took.
Police Commissioner Tom Kulunga described the slaying as "shocking and devilish."
"We are in the 21st century and this is totally unacceptable," Kulunga said in a statement.
He suggested courts be established to deal with sorcery allegations, as an alternative to villagers dispensing justice.
Prime Minister Pete O'Neill said he had instructed police to use all available manpower to bring the killers to justice.
"It is reprehensible that women, the old and the weak in our society should be targeted for alleged sorcery or wrongs that they actually have nothing to do with," O'Neill said.
The U.S. Embassy in the national capital, Port Moresby, issued a statement calling for a sustained international partnership to enhance anti-gender-based violence laws throughout the Pacific.
The embassy of Australia, Papua New Guinea's colonial ruler until independence in 1975 and now its biggest foreign aid donor, said: "We join ... all reasonable Papua New Guineans in looking forward to the perpetrators being brought to justice."
The United Nations' Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said the killing "adds to the growing pattern of vigilante attacks and killings of persons accused of sorcery" in Papua New Guinea.
In other recent sorcery-related killings, police arrested 29 people in July last year accused of being part of a cannibal cult in Papua New Guinea's jungle interior and charged them with the murders of seven suspected witch doctors.
Kakas could not immediately say what had become of the 29 since their first court appearances last year in the north coast province of Madang.
Police alleged the cult members ate their victims' brains raw and made soup from their penises.
The killers allegedly believed that their victims practiced sorcery and that they had been extorting money as well as demanding sex from poor villagers for their supernatural services.
By eating witch doctors' organs, the cult members believed they would attain supernatural powers.
Murder in punishable by death in Papua New Guinea, a poor tribal nation of 7 million people who are mostly subsistence farmers. But no one has been hanged since independence.

This is a cool topic! looking forward to loads of related pics!

It's a sad fact that while we come here to share our fantasies in the knowledge that most of us are not going to even consider doing most of this stuff for real, even today, in the supposedly enlightened twenty-first century, there are still dark corners of the world where people really DO carry out the most heinous atrocities for foolish reasons of superstition and ignorance. I think that sometimes, here in the western world, we forget and perhaps close our minds to what is happening elsewhere :(

I guess you could say I've been doing research all my life. My father, mother and older brothers (ranging from 12 to 22 years older than I am) are all into history. The first books I read were all history books. The TV was usually tuned to something historical and there was always a critique going on from someone.

And then the fantasies started in HS. Imagining my self hanging on cross and I wanted to know what kind of men would do that. I have to say my brothers were supportive (not knowing of my fantasies) and gave me access to the 'darker' material in history without letting mom know.

One of them loaned me 'Mark of the Devil' when I was a freshman in HS and it took me awhile to figure out why I was all tingly during the torture screens. After that I was hooked.

I regularly read about 5 history magazines every two months and archeology magazine and so I have soaked up a lot.

Quite honestly I'm into BATS too and have roleplayed being burned on-line and written BATS stories (heck the other day I tripped over a BATS photo with my face and no I'm not telling anyone which picture it is) and a number of my story ideas (and I think I've got about 20 started or outlined but not finished) cover a wide range of dark subjects. In fact over the last two days I've been having days dreams circling around being executed by cock at the behest of a woman, so I do get the woman's revenge thing. I even wrote a prequel of Boudicca [sic] and her forces over-running a Roman settlement before I wrote the story of her execution.

kisses

willowfall
here is the way how willowfall aswered on Melissa's 1000-st post
and next in what way our great bard Eulalia react with Congratulations on your 1000th post Mel!

Every Witch should visit <www.inquisitionart.net/gallery> to see the wonderful work of Bessonov Nicolay. It doesn't get noticed on CF as the Torture and Execution of witches doen't involve Crucifixion - but there are plenty of other cruel and unusual ways to make us girls wriggle and writhe!
perhaps she can translate the strang tongue people used here

strange a crash isn't?

the title of the thread has got a bit corrupted -
I think it should read 'Cwealmnes æt Cnif oðer Ligbryne,
which as Melissa explained in the first post
means 'Torment by knife or fire'
in Old English/ Anglo-Saxon​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom