Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Execute her

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Good story. Any suggestions to the author to continue.
- Haircut = more humiliation. rregular cut to increase the ridiculous until the shaved
- For the thirsty ...purge = after two hours of a stomach ache, an explosion of diarrhea
- Tongue out with weights = thirst, drooling, insects in the mouth
- Tie the breasts tits = blue, swollen, painful, hard nipples as wood, secretion
Fun for soldiers and public for at least two days

My mind was spinning, I couldn't think what to do, my first reaction was to try and run for it , I turned and tried to run away , but my hands were tied and as I tried to escape one of the soldiers came running after me.

My bare foot trod on a jagged stone sending a shooting pain through my foot, I hesitated for a second and the soldier was upon me, tackling me to the ground.

As I fell to the floor I felt another sharp pain as the soldiers scabbard scraped across the top of my bare thigh. Now there was no escape as the bearded man pinned me to the ground.

Now, show her the Cross ! the chief exclaimed , his voice was powerful and commanding. I was at the mercy of these brutal warriors, forced to submit to whatever torture they could unleash upon my soft and silken body.

Forcing me back onto my feet onec more the soldiers stood me before a small wooden cross.

Behold the crucifix - Behold the instrument of torture - You shall carry this cross upon your shoulder, to the place of exection.

I knelt down to pick up the cross, the formality of speech and the authority of his tone was starting to arouse a passion inside me that I had never felt before. Butterflies were swirling inside my tummy and I felt a strong tingling sensation deep within my intimate feminine place.

View attachment 45172 View attachment 45173 View attachment 45174 View attachment 45175View attachment 45177

I was forced to carry the wooden cross on my back in front of the baying crowd.

The effort was making me hot and the rough wooden post was chafing against my bare body - I felt ashamed and humiliated being exposed before all these muscular men.

My heart was racing, I was now resigned to my fate and willing to submit my execution.

I eventually reached the dsignated site and dropped to the ground with exhaustion, before I could regain composure my wrists were being tied to the cross beam, my anles tied together - feet resting on some kind of block .
View attachment 45178 View attachment 45179 View attachment 45180 View attachment 45181View attachment 45182

I was hoisted into an upright position, exposed for all to see - I could feel the warm breeze gently carressing my body like a new found lover. Whilst the weight of my body cut mercilessly into my heels as the pain of crucifixion well up inside my conscious spirit.

It is very painful and I don't know how I will stand it , but I must .......strangely my nipples have hardened again as the guard came close - The sight of his beard and the smell of his musky sweat made my body tingle once more and I felt a definite warmth inside as my bare bottom rubbed provocatively against the post behind me.....
very good story n imgs...very smooth writing:)

Back
Top Bottom