Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Execute her

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
They have left me chained like this for hours now, I don't know what they are doing, all I can hear is angry shouting in the distance, it is only going on in short bursts now, they must be deciding what to do with me.

They will probably let me go soon, or maybe they will want a ransom from my tribe - They HATE us ! - they always have for generations - I wish they would hurry up though, I've got pins and needles in my hands and my bottom is starting to feel quite numb.

I could hear a banging noise earlier, they must be chopping wood for the fire , a thin plume of smoke was rising above the trees .

They MUST come back soon, the quicker this is over the better, I'm feeling quite hungry......

SUDDENLY the warriors appear from the forest, they are still dressed in their battle armour, maybe they have come to release me, one of the is carrying a white tunic.

Cover yourself SLUT ! the chieftan bawls at me, his assistant throws the white garment at me, it hits me in the face, but I can't stop it as the chains still bind my hands, arms outstretched.

One of the warriors releases the chains and I am able to put on the tunic.

They tie my hands behind my back and one of them pulls out a scroll and starts reading :

Carys Wyllyams, you are accused of unlawful intercourse with our son Gavan Edwards, you know that sex between rival tribes is forbidden and now you must pay the price.

You will be taken from this place by the river to a place of execution, wher you shall be placed upon a wooden cross until you are dead.

My whole body froze when I heard these words.

I'm too young to DIE ! I blurted out immediately. I haven't even done anything wrong !

I felt a wave of fear surge through my body, all my skin felt like it was burning, I could feel my nipples begin to harden beneath my tunic and my legs began to tremble beneath me . ....
View attachment 45133 View attachment 45134 View attachment 45136 View attachment 45137

My mind was spinning, I couldn't think what to do, my first reaction was to try and run for it , I turned and tried to run away , but my hands were tied and as I tried to escape one of the soldiers came running after me.

My bare foot trod on a jagged stone sending a shooting pain through my foot, I hesitated for a second and the soldier was upon me, tackling me to the ground.

As I fell to the floor I felt another sharp pain as the soldiers scabbard scraped across the top of my bare thigh. Now there was no escape as the bearded man pinned me to the ground.

Now, show her the Cross ! the chief exclaimed , his voice was powerful and commanding. I was at the mercy of these brutal warriors, forced to submit to whatever torture they could unleash upon my soft and silken body.

Forcing me back onto my feet onec more the soldiers stood me before a small wooden cross.

Behold the crucifix - Behold the instrument of torture - You shall carry this cross upon your shoulder, to the place of exection.

I knelt down to pick up the cross, the formality of speech and the authority of his tone was starting to arouse a passion inside me that I had never felt before. Butterflies were swirling inside my tummy and I felt a strong tingling sensation deep within my intimate feminine place.

katwayofcross11.jpg katwayofcross55.jpg katwayofcross50.jpg katwayofcross49.jpgkatwayofcross46.jpg

I was forced to carry the wooden cross on my back in front of the baying crowd.

The effort was making me hot and the rough wooden post was chafing against my bare body - I felt ashamed and humiliated being exposed before all these muscular men.

My heart was racing, I was now resigned to my fate and willing to submit my execution.

I eventually reached the dsignated site and dropped to the ground with exhaustion, before I could regain composure my wrists were being tied to the cross beam, my anles tied together - feet resting on some kind of block .
katwayofcross36.jpg katwayofcross42.jpg katwayofcross40.jpg katrina021.jpgkatrina026.jpg

I was hoisted into an upright position, exposed for all to see - I could feel the warm breeze gently carressing my body like a new found lover. Whilst the weight of my body cut mercilessly into my heels as the pain of crucifixion well up inside my conscious spirit.

It is very painful and I don't know how I will stand it , but I must .......strangely my nipples have hardened again as the guard came close - The sight of his beard and the smell of his musky sweat made my body tingle once more and I felt a definite warmth inside as my bare bottom rubbed provocatively against the post behind me.....

I was forced to carry the wooden cross on my back in front of the baying crowd. -darkside99

...That would be the whole damn forum!!! Good writing, please continue!

T

I was forced to carry the wooden cross on my back in front of the baying crowd. -darkside99

...That would be the whole damn forum!!! Good writing, please continue!

T
I don't know about you, but I'm not "baying"
Panting, drooling, maybe sweating a bit., but not baying.:p

...but 'baying' is so much more PC than 'whacking your noodle'...

T

:cool:

My mind was spinning, I couldn't think what to do, my first reaction was to try and run for it , I turned and tried to run away , but my hands were tied and as I tried to escape one of the soldiers came running after me.

My bare foot trod on a jagged stone sending a shooting pain through my foot, I hesitated for a second and the soldier was upon me, tackling me to the ground.

As I fell to the floor I felt another sharp pain as the soldiers scabbard scraped across the top of my bare thigh. Now there was no escape as the bearded man pinned me to the ground.

Now, show her the Cross ! the chief exclaimed , his voice was powerful and commanding. I was at the mercy of these brutal warriors, forced to submit to whatever torture they could unleash upon my soft and silken body.

Forcing me back onto my feet onec more the soldiers stood me before a small wooden cross.

Behold the crucifix - Behold the instrument of torture - You shall carry this cross upon your shoulder, to the place of execution.

I knelt down to pick up the cross, the formality of speech and the authority of his tone was starting to arouse a passion inside me that I had never felt before. Butterflies were swirling inside my tummy and I felt a strong tingling sensation deep within my intimate feminine place.

View attachment 45172 View attachment 45173 View attachment 45174 View attachment 45175View attachment 45177

I was forced to carry the wooden cross on my back in front of the baying crowd.

The effort was making me hot and the rough wooden post was chafing against my bare body - I felt ashamed and humiliated being exposed before all these muscular men.

My heart was racing, I was now resigned to my fate and willing to submit my execution.

I eventually reached the dsignated site and dropped to the ground with exhaustion, before I could regain composure my wrists were being tied to the cross beam, my ankles tied together - feet resting on some kind of block .
View attachment 45178 View attachment 45179 View attachment 45180 View attachment 45181View attachment 45182

I was hoisted into an upright position, exposed for all to see - I could feel the warm breeze gently carressing my body like a new found lover. Whilst the weight of my body cut mercilessly into my heels as the pain of crucifixion well up inside my conscious spirit.

It is very painful and I don't know how I will stand it , but I must .......strangely my nipples have hardened again as the guard came close - The sight of his beard and the smell of his musky sweat made my body tingle once more and I felt a definite warmth inside as my bare bottom rubbed provocatively against the post behind me.....

The struggle continued relentlessly, which ever position I tried I could find no comfort - I tried to break free by pulling my hands against the ropes, but they were tied too tight.

Thrashing around against the cross the wind was blowing my hair against my face, sticking to the sweat now running down my cheeks.

The more I moved the more the pain increased. My heels felt like they were being burnt with hot coals , my arms and legs were numb, breathing was becoming difficult and my body was glistening with a film of sweat.

Occasionally flies would land on me, they tickled and I try to blow them off , but some are beyond reach, they seem to be landing under my arms and around my privates, but I can't get them off .

I'm very ticklish and I try to get them off me.

I notice one of the guards has been staring at me a long time, watching my suffering, his tunic is standing out proudly and i begin to imagine him inside me, forcing himself upon me, his strong arms pinning me down.

He would spread my legs apart, taking my yearning body, forcing his hard manhood in and out, in and out , faster and faster until my body yielded to his powerful authority.

I snapped to, had I been dreaming? had I drifted out of consciousness? the guard was there I could feel a warmth running down my inner thigh, tears welled up inside my eyes, from frustration and humilation - the pain was now unbeleivable.

I began sobbing uncontrollably, unable to shake myself from the cross or escape the harsh wooden endurance that was slowly sapping my energy, cruelly keeping my captive and exposing my nakedness for all to see.

The struggle continued relentlessly, which ever position I tried I could find no comfort - I tried to break free by pulling my hands against the ropes, but they were tied too tight.

Thrashing around against the cross the wind was blowing my hair against my face, sticking to the sweat now running down my cheeks.

The more I moved the more the pain increased. My heels felt like they were being burnt with hot coals , my arms and legs were numb, breathing was becoming difficult and my body was glistening with a film of sweat.

Occasionally flies would land on me, they tickled and I try to blow them off , but some are beyond reach, they seem to be landing under my arms and around my privates, but I can't get them off .

I'm very ticklish and I try to get them off me.

I notice one of the guards has been staring at me a long time, watching my suffering, his tunic is standing out proudly and i begin to imagine him inside me, forcing himself upon me, his strong arms pinning me down.

He would spread my legs apart, taking my yearning body, forcing his hard manhood in and out, in and out , faster and faster until my body yielded to his powerful authority.

I snapped to, had I been dreaming? had I drifted out of consciousness? the guard was there I could feel a warmth running down my inner thigh, tears welled up inside my eyes, from frustration and humilation - the pain was now unbeleivable.

I began sobbing uncontrollably, unable to shake myself from the cross or escape the harsh wooden endurance that was slowly sapping my energy, cruelly keeping my captive and exposing my nakedness for all to see.

With one hand the guard reached out and touched me between my legs. Carressing my most intimate place, his fingers moistened to the touch and he showed me the extent of my arousal, holding up his wet fingers, wickedly mocking me in front of the crowd.

I don't know about you, but I'm not "baying"
Panting, drooling, maybe sweating a bit., but not baying.:p
panting, drooling, sweating -​
they all go with baying,​
if you're a hound in hot pursuit!​
And Carys's Crucifixion is seriously hot!​

Every tiny movement caused my bottom to rub against the post behind me, I tried to move sideways on the cross to escape the torment., but somehow I was always dragged back to the middle and the sensitivity of my skin was increased.

Fighting against the cross became a constant battle my young peachy mound rubbed remorselessly , caressing me, arousing sensations deep within my innermost sanctuary.

I tried to stop it, desperately clenching my muscles, pushing my legs together, pulling myself up on the cross, panting breathlessly, trying to hold back the intensity that had been welling up inside.

But it was too late, as I sank down on the cross a gushing torrent issued forth from my trembling body - cascading out in front of me - I tried to scream, but my mouth was open, silently - allowing the inevitable spattering on the grass below - Everything went silent.

I think the crowd were shocked by what they had just witnessed - A young girl in the throes of sexual ecstasy - yet enduring a lingering and painful execution in front of men she had never seen.
katrina100.jpgkatrina105.jpg katrina108.jpg katrina030.jpg katrina059.jpg

Fighting against the cross became a constant battle my young peachy mound rubbed remorselessly , caressing me, arousing sensations deep within my innermost sanctuary.

It's one of the greatest sensation that you can feel on the cross, really!:rolleyes:

That's why I've answered back Sir Nob in his trhead "Top-Ropes Cross"....

It's why I've answered back Sir Nob in his thread " Top-Roped Cross"...;)

This is an exciting story. the poor girl, exposed to so many men watching her and observing her nakedness and her arousal. I'm curious about what happens next.

Back
Top Bottom