DAZ 3D ...crucifixion on cornu

Go to CruxDreams.com
What if I wish to face the post?
I suspect some well endowed condemned would even have their breasts nailed to the cross as well. Sentenced to die in humiliation and pain,some may even have thorns or nails driven into and through the nipples,labia, etc for the cruel entertainment of their executioners…but to get back on topic, more
What if I wish to face the post?
I suspect that some well endowed condemned even had their tits nailed to the cross as well…but back to the topic on hand!

I suspect some well endowed condemned would even have their breasts nailed to the cross as well. Sentenced to die in humiliation and pain,some may even have thorns or nails driven into and through the nipples,labia, etc for the cruel entertainment of their executioners…but to get back on topic, more

I suspect that some well endowed condemned even had their tits nailed to the cross as well…but back to the topic on hand!
I think there are some good pics of that out there too, crucified women with their breasts nailed to the cross!!

Well, indeed legs can be stretched more or less. "Dancing on the cross", however, has never sounded plausible to me: Crucifixion means lingering - in avoidance of movements.
hmm very nice! I would just like to point out that the victim was never completely immobilized. not even with cornus.

the goal of crucifixion was the most humiliating death possible for the condemned, and the crux dance - this means that the person nailed to the cross instinctively tries to breathe, so he tries to rise on the nails... and this is what is meant by the crux dance.

otherwise, in daz3d there are a few handy things to achieve this.
it's called the activepose tool and it will allow you to move your limbs in real time (as the character's skeleton allows)

but it's not quite perfect...

hmm very nice! I would just like to point out that the victim was never completely immobilized. not even with cornus.

the goal of crucifixion was the most humiliating death possible for the condemned, and the crux dance - this means that the person nailed to the cross instinctively tries to breathe, so he tries to rise on the nails... and this is what is meant by the crux dance.

otherwise, in daz3d there are a few handy things to achieve this.
it's called the activepose tool and it will allow you to move your limbs in real time (as the character's skeleton allows)

but it's not quite perfect...
Well, indeed I did use certain modifications to create a shape (the tip of the cornu, pushing against the belly from inside). I shall upload one of those in due course - after some others perhaps.

...while plain nails in tissue will not hurt unless triggering inflammation - which is quite possible during merciless duration of crucifixion.
I used to experience flesh hook suspension and got my nipples' areolas and frontal parts of breasts nailed to a board with stainless horseshoe nails - not really causing much (or any) bleeding at all ...till removal.

Anyway, I did paint on Daz textures to create proper bleeding (e.g. foot/hand nails), but again: Lack of time here...

Attachments

• Fattima_04.jpg
    Fattima_04.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 1,364
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom