Death after 117 hours...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm so sorry to hear of your model's passing. May she rest in peace. That was such a perfect photo of her, and now it will haunt us all.
I didnt know that was a real person.

...your model was anorexic? she lost her fight with the disease?
what is 'sexy' here?
I do not doubt that she was a beautiful person. But this is the body of a woman who was fighting a tenacious, vicious disease that killed her. I understand fantasies, and we all have the right to them. But what this body represents deserves respect, not oggling.

Last edited:
...your model was anorexic? she lost her fight with the disease?
...why glorify what this disease does to women's lives and bodies? what is 'sexy' here?
I do not doubt that she was a beautiful person. But this is the body of a woman who was fighting a tenacious, vicious disease that killed her.
Sounds a bit offensive for me. I can't see glorify! @SkinnyCrux made 4 years ago this photo. And he informed us sad, that the model died in the spring 2023. Can't see the reason for dying. That's all for me. Many people dying in these time suddenly and unexpectedly.

Sounds a bit offensive for me. I can't see glorify! @SkinnyCrux made 4 years ago this photo. And he informed us sad, that the model died in the spring 2023. Can't see the reason for dying. That's all for me. Many people dying in these time suddenly and unexpectedly.
look at the body. That is not the body of a person who 'dies suddenly'. That is the body of a woman who starved to death. And if she was anorexic, you can almost certainly bet she did not *want* to die. It is a bitter, nasty disease that only destroys.

My sincerest and deepest condolences, @SkinnyCrux

As for anorexia, I wholeheartedly agree with @michelone in saying it is an insidious and awful disease. However I wish to avoid partaking in conjecture, and just wish to offer melancholic sympathy in wake of such awful news, clearly taken away too young. May she Rest In Peace

My sincerest and deepest condolences, @SkinnyCrux

As for anorexia, I wholeheartedly agree with @michelone in saying it is an insidious and awful disease. However I wish to avoid partaking in conjecture, and just wish to offer melancholic sympathy in wake of such awful news, clearly taken away too young. May she Rest In Peace
True words. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom