Desert Sands

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fuck it, Barb, take comfort that someone is making a buck off your plight! Thank goodness Ulrika hooked up a huge hard drive and I can record the whole thing!!!

Tree

...have you ever played back a crucified woman pissing in slow motion???

:doh::doh::doh: -Ulrika

Read closely....I said I had to pee ... I didn't say I have yet. ;)

Hey babe come in and see what's on the TV!
Isn't that Barb on that cross?
What have they done to her!?

How can that reporter be so cruel?

Good lord! Not something you see every day. Why are you watching on CNN? You know Dottie Brown asks odd questions. I swear, she wishes it was her on that cross.
Um, why are you staring at the screen with such rapt attention, Thess? Do you think they always writhe so sinuously on crosses?

Mmmm?

I just wish those bloody little black boxes weren't there, and that that airhead of a reporter would get out of the shot! :mad:

Jollyrei, did you set the recorder for Game of Thrones? Only there's no way I'm changing channels right now! :bdsm-wink:
Oh, a beer, lovely, thanks mate! :beer:
Oh, hello, Wragg. When did you get here? We'll let the PVR take care of other things. This is getting rather interesting and Thessela is watching it with a kind of odd intense look on her face. I don't think changing the channel is an option.
Blast that Brown woman! Always in the shot.:doh: Can someone just crucify her as well? You know it's what she wants.:D

Good lord! Not something you see every day. Why are you watching on CNN? You know Dottie Brown asks odd questions. I swear, she wishes it was her on that cross.
Um, why are you staring at the screen with such rapt attention, Thess? Do you think they always writhe so sinuously on crosses?

Oh, hello, Wragg. When did you get here? We'll let the PVR take care of other things. This is getting rather interesting and Thessela is watching it with a kind of odd intense look on her face. I don't think changing the channel is an option.
Blast that Brown woman! Always in the shot.:doh: Can someone just crucify her as well? You know it's what she wants.:D

I seem to be reaching a world-wide audience. Ratings must be good :rolleyes:

View attachment 336195 OMG, all my friends and acquaintances at home are watching!!!!! :eek::eek:

Imagine that, not just the slavering crowd in front of you, but a worldwide audience watching every agonised movement of your naked body.
Family, friends, work colleagues, neighbours, strangers. Everyone gets a ringside seat. Now that truly is helplessness!

:oops:
Oh Jolly, did you say something?
I was just very distracted feeling sorry for poor Barb. How terrible!
Crucified like that in front of all these people and cameras!
I think I will go to bed soon Jolly, I feel.........quite......... tired! Yes, tired.
Will you be coming too, soon ??
:)

And before I can take another breath, a CNN microphone is shoved in front of my face. “Dottie Brown, CNN, here again, to speak with Lt. Moore as she hangs naked from her cross,” she says facing her cameraman, who pans slowly up and down the length of my body, and then steps back to artistically frame a shot with me in the foreground and Siss silhouetted against a setting sun in the background.

“I am not Lt. Moore … it’s Pvt. Moore,” I croak.

“Sure, sure,” she replies, “now Lt. Moore, can you tell my viewers what it feels like to be nailed naked to a cross? Give us a sense of what runs through your head?”

The first victim on the way to the Pulitzer Prize is the thruth.:(

Imagine that, not just the slavering crowd in front of you, but a worldwide audience watching every agonised movement of your naked body.
Family, friends, work colleagues, neighbours, strangers. Everyone gets a ringside seat. Now that truly is helplessness!

Humiliation and shame knows no bounds ...:oops:

It is broadcasted for big audiences all over the world, in 3D. Pictures from London, Paris, New York, Sydney.

Humiliation and shame knows no bounds ... (I think I am repeating myself here:rolleyes:)

I think I will go to bed soon Jolly, I feel.........quite......... tired! Yes, tired.

We know where this is going :p:D

The first victim on the way to the Pulitzer Prize is the thruth.:(

Ain't that the truth ;)

Isn't that what reporters do? ... they really do tend to feed sometimes on human misery
I'm just expecting an advert to pop up,
'Have you had an accident that wasn't your fault?
Let us claim compensation for you!' :rolleyes: :D

We know where this is going :p:D
What are you insinuating. Clearly we have been watching a rather, er, distressing news story involving one of our friends naked and writhing, totally humiliated on a cross. This has obviously had a profound impact on Thessela. In fact, I think I'd better go check on her. She may want some...well, er...something. :cool:

What are you insinuating. Clearly we have been watching a rather, er, distressing news story involving one of our friends naked and writhing, totally humiliated on a cross. This has obviously had a profound impact on Thessela. In fact, I think I'd better go check on her. She may want some...well, er...something. :cool:
:fuck::fuck::fuck:

Oh Jolly that news has, um, upset me.
Their bare..........the way they.........all those men.......... :very_hot:
I think I need, err, comforting!
:rolleyes:

Night falls on Barb and Siss though they are still illuminated by floodlights even though electricity is a scarce commodity. There is no rescue coming as the US denies any warplanes were lost and that they had no female A-10 pilots. Barb's and Siss' families would be notified that the two soldiers had died in a vehicle collision caused by a sand storm and the crucified women CNN were showing were drugged prisoners of Saddam's regime that volunteered so their families would be spared repercussions.

The reality the women were hanging nailed to a cross with their sole comfort being the CNN reporter had retired for the night with Qusay and Uday Hussein and she stopped asking them questions.

Barb looked over at Siss and asked "Do you think they will come for us?"
crux pose 044 b.jpg

"Barb, I think what you see is your last view of planet earth..."
crux pose 062 a.jpg

Tree

...this is not right...

Back
Top Bottom