Electro Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
yes it was a violet wand...but he did apply once very close to the heart. if you read the user comments below the video... one astute viewer pointed out that she started coughing/gasping as if a heart attack when he did that...I'm with you though. I have the eros tech box with some attachements and pads as well. I never go above the waist line just to be safe.
I have the Erostek ET312 as well, and there one has to be cautious above the waist line (= avoiding any current path through the chest / bipolar clips are fine).
The Violet Wand however is different, it hardly can influence the heart.

I have the Erostek ET312 as well, and there one has to be cautious above the waist line (= avoiding any current path through the chest / bipolar clips are fine).
The Violet Wand however is different, it hardly can influence the heart.
good to know :)

good to know :)
(I am talking about the glass type probes, not matallic ones. And I am talking about "not touching", what is the nature of the violet wand anyway. I like the spectacular fire and crackling sound that makes one believe the victim is roasted ... while it doesn't really hurt ;) )

Attachments

• violet-wand.jpg
    violet-wand.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 745
  • tumblr_lj2mvidrdq1qewn00o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lj2mvidrdq1qewn00o1_500.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 765
also fake:D

also fake:D
What is fake? The Violet Wand? No, that's sure not the case, it just doesn't nearly hurt as much as sound and visual effect are suggesting (as long as people don't burn themselves, never stay on one spot too long and keep in mind that the sparks can light inflamable stuff)

;)

I am in the process of purchasing another Violet Wand. It`s quite true what Fantasmo is saying .You don`t touch the skin and never leave the probe in one spot for too long

electricity should not travel from a toe to a neck or a breast for fun and games. it can cause problems to the parson regardless of voltage or currant. I hope she is a good actor.

I do not understand parson but I am old and worn out

'divided by a common language' :)
'Parson: This is now an almost colloquial term applied to a member of the Anglican clergy. Historically in England, however, it was an official designation for a salaried priest in charge of a parish. The word derives from the Latin, persona, from which we also get the very generic term, “person.” Perhaps there was a time when the Parson was the person to go to in the parish, the one who personified the entire community.'​
incidentally, what do you call​
what we call the parson's nose?​
parson's nose.jpg

Some from Chile, China & other places.
nice :)
'divided by a common language' :)
'Parson: This is now an almost colloquial term applied to a member of the Anglican clergy. Historically in England, however, it was an official designation for a salaried priest in charge of a parish. The word derives from the Latin, persona, from which we also get the very generic term, “person.” Perhaps there was a time when the Parson was the person to go to in the parish, the one who personified the entire community.'​
incidentally, what do you call​
what we call the parson's nose?​
what the arrow is pointing to looks to be what we call the tail..... but look above the opening above it and picture the opening as the mouth, the tail as a tongue and above the opening as the parson's nose.. actually looks like a crazy monk that way LOL
Eul, tree will not go there out of respect for the Honorable Judge Admi...

T
no worries tree I did for you LOL
admi didn't care
see all is fine LOL

I'd heard that part of the turkey - its actually where the tail feathers attach - called a "parson's nose" before but I never knew why. Thanks to Wikipedia, I found out:

The phrase "parson's nose", from the notion that an English parson may 'have his nose up in the air', upturned like the chicken's rear end. The term must have been known as early as around 1400 AD, when a carpenter had been contracted to provide new choir stalls for St Mary's Church, Nantwich.[verification needed] The vicar was either slow to pay the artisan, or did not pay at all. In retaliation, on the last misericord in the stalls, the carpenter carved a bird with an image of that Vicar's face with protuberant nose as rump. The carving is still visible today.

And now I know...And knowing is half the battle!

Back
Top Bottom