Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Perhaps better might be a screenshot from one of the same artist's videos. (Easy to do, if you happen to have the vids!) I enlarged this about 20%, not enough to lose much definition, I think.

Enjoy! I think the young lady to be especially fetching. (No dog-training jokes, please!)

5A30E5R.png
(Hosted on Imgur)
Lovely body stretch. Trying to endure the unendurable. Such a young woman to have her life end so horribly.

Perhaps better might be a screenshot from one of the same artist's videos. (Easy to do, if you happen to have the vids!) I enlarged this about 20%, not enough to lose much definition, I think.

Enjoy! I think the young lady to be especially fetching. (No dog-training jokes, please!)

5A30E5R.png
(Hosted on Imgur)

She makes an excellent desktop.

for real though that is a great crux model probably the cream of the crop

Boyo, you seem enthralled (which means, if you look at the origin of the word, that the lady has turned the tables on you, bondage-wise!).

Since you're in that state, you might need some help. Here's a snippet of the lovely's video.

Remember to turn on the sound!

Boyo, you seem enthralled (which means, if you look at the origin of the word, that the lady has turned the tables on you, bondage-wise!).

Since you're in that state, you might need some help. Here's a snippet of the lovely's video.

Tie her feet about 2-3 inches higher and that would be a perfect crucifixion

Tie her feet about 2-3 inches higher and that would be a perfect crucifixion

I personally get a stronger erotic kick when their feet positioned higher up, Boyo. But there are many into crux for its Blasphemy Component, and they get off on naked women in the traditional posture of Christ Crucified.

When I look at Yupar's emulation of Velasquez, I understand. :babeando: :very_hot:

Attachments

• 3B774DDA-5F81-46F7-A106-DC0FDA20B114.jpeg
    3B774DDA-5F81-46F7-A106-DC0FDA20B114.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 483
  • 0AE0A86A-9B2F-421B-BEA7-04583948FA9F.jpeg
    0AE0A86A-9B2F-421B-BEA7-04583948FA9F.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 625
I personally get a stronger erotic kick when their feet positioned higher up, Boyo. But there are many into crux for its Blasphemy Component, and they get off on naked women in the traditional posture of Christ Crucified.
I like a nice 70 degree angle
When I look at Yupar's emulation of Velasquez, I understand. :babeando: :very_hot:

Wow!

She's goooooooooooooooooooooood!!! :) :very_hot: :)

Just noticed how, in photo #3--
1597805141370.png
--the young lady looks dangerously close to an anterior dislocation of her right scapula.

Sometimes the models we are so eager to view hanging in pain from a cross are actually
hanging in pain from a cross.

I just hope they are paid well. You couldn't pay me enough to do that.

Sometimes the models we are so eager to view hanging in pain from a cross are actually hanging in pain from a cross.

I just hope they are paid well. You couldn't pay me enough to do that.

Makar said back in the mid 00’s that he himself once tried to hang on one of his crosses. Keyword: once.

He didn't specify if he got naked, but he did stress that it hurt like hell and he lasted about 30 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom