Free photo series: Mistress and the slave in the forest.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
Free photo series: Mistress and the slave in the forest. Mistress Sasha punishes his slave Lena in the woods.

http://freegalleries.cruxdreams.com/photo/011/index.html?id=imagemaker

tn_04.jpg
tn_09.jpg

And this shoot provided images that Damian employed for one of his priceless Crucifictions series.

Whoa!!!

Sorry. These are among the hottest crux pics ever conceived.

Attachments

• Temple priestess template 2.jpg
    Temple priestess template 2.jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 1,608
  • Temple priestess template.jpg
    Temple priestess template.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 1,635
  • Temple priestesses.jpg
    Temple priestesses.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 1,658
I love to leave comments for exceptional artwork, but this is so good it essentially leaves me speechless. An artist of this caliber deserves TONS of feedback, and the fact that there is so little provided seems terribly wrong. Truly wonderful and exceptional work. Once again.

Trep Ford said:
I love to leave comments for exceptional artwork, but this is so good it essentially leaves me speechless. An artist of this caliber deserves TONS of feedback, and the fact that there is so little provided seems terribly wrong. Truly wonderful and exceptional work. Once again.

On this thread you can only be talking about the artist Damian who has received TONS of feedback and positive reviews over the years. I don't think you have explored this site or its sister CruxFoundation. You have only been a member for a few hours so i don't see how you can say that Damian has received so little feedback. Perhaps you are referring to Makar's photo's for CruxDreams?.....In that case I can assure you they have received absolutely megatons of praise since CruxDreams was born.
Best wishes
Melissa

melissa said:
Trep Ford said:

On this thread you can only be talking about the artist Damian who has received TONS of feedback and positive reviews over the years. I don't think you have explored this site or it's sister CruxFoundation. You have only been a member for a few hours so i don't see how you can say that Damian has received so little feedback. Perhaps you are referring to Makar's photo's for CruxDreams?.....In that case I can assure you they have received absolutely megatons of praise since CruxDreams was born.
Best wishes
Melissa
Mmmmm love those pics!!

Exceptionally pretty young lady. I love how here nipples stand out on her breasts!:D

Back
Top Bottom