Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Back to gnashing.

Just posted elsewhere by Barb, this comely lady is not crucified. Nor to my astonishment is she photoshopped, though she’s arguably insane. And if not clenched her teeth are audibly chattering.

She is also, paradoxically, hot.

We women of the northern lands are both hot and hardy ;):devil:

We women of the northern lands are both hot and hardy ;):devil:

Also, noted social commentators The Beach Boys noted decades ago that they keep their boyfriends warm at night.

And I for one don’t wish they were California girls.

As a Christian I feel that I really should be deeply offended by this but then on the other hand right now I have a raging hard-on from this image and all I want to do right now is jerk off until my dick falls off.

And I get dibs to check the tomb in three days to see if she has risen.
I got that one, too...

'Juicy Josh' should join us here, he'd fit in well!

Anonymous6: this is disgusting. why does christianity have to put itself into every fucking subject?

JuicyJosh: forgive him father for Anon6 knows not what he says.

:meparto:

I should note the viewer need listen only to the first ten seconds of that clip.

Are you implying that I never take advice! :mad:

Hmmm.

You didn’t take my advice to stop listening after ten seconds. However one observation of such behavior does not imply it is habitual.

So the answer to your question is "No."

This is an outgrowth or subset of the old Agony Component thread. Crucifixion is supposed to *hurt*.

Personally I get the most intense erotic shock not so much from the the condemned howling out her lungs, but from her teeth grinding, gnashing, bravely trying to stifle her screams.

For starters, two Jastrow renders and two Makar photos. My favorites.

By the way, the artist literally custom made the blonde for me. Thanks, Jas.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/image-jpeg.522186/

Gnashing indeed

Attachments

• F08F828C-98E7-4EDE-B8E6-46301E0CCF03.jpeg
    F08F828C-98E7-4EDE-B8E6-46301E0CCF03.jpeg
    277.3 KB · Views: 405
Thanks, Erika. I was wondering how to get this thread back on topic.

Yes, Jas has has done several incarnations of this luckless lady. She is one of my most intense crux fixes.
Luckless? Perhaps the most worthy of a bitch crucified... I would not offer her sympathy unless you are one of her followers...

It is of course your choice...

Luckless? Perhaps the most worthy of a bitch crucified... I would not offer her sympathy unless you are one of her followers...

It is of course your choice...

Tree, in crux scenarios/fantasies I always see myself as the aghast onlooker wth a rock-hard hard-on. You see, sympathy and lust are not mutually exclusive.

If I were to rewrite The Greek Girls I would add to Sinon's sorrow and rage at the sisters' degrading fate his disgust at his own raging erection.

And I’d ask Jastrow to make it . . . obvious. :devil:

Attachments

• FDF3DB8D-98AF-4E9D-A90C-69E52868705B.jpeg
    FDF3DB8D-98AF-4E9D-A90C-69E52868705B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 451
Tree, in crux scenarios/fantasies I always see myself as the aghast onlooker wth a rock-hard hard-on. You see, sympathy and lust are not mutually exclusive.

If I were to rewrite The Greek Girls I would add to Sinon's sorrow and rage at the sisters' degrading fate his disgust at his raging erection.

That’s me!

I am a simple man with limited tools to do a simple job. People of positions I have of holding send me wenches I could never hold...

I crucify them...

I really like the first three pictures because they show the muscle tone which is really attractive.

Wolf, I think of muscle tone as not so much attractive as insanely erotic.

Do I think sights like this were routine by Roman roadsides? Hardly. Is she one of the most molten tungsten hot renders Jastrow ever . . . rendered?

Well, yeah.

Attachments

• B52BA4C3-F115-4E43-B6E8-D54E6AEFAD26.jpeg
    B52BA4C3-F115-4E43-B6E8-D54E6AEFAD26.jpeg
    844.7 KB · Views: 374
Back
Top Bottom