Governess Connie On Tour

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
Rather you than me Connie! Thanks for the latest pic from your Governess Tour. I see this pic was taken at the Palace of King Admihoek of Messypotamia. I can clearly see King Admihoek picking favourite girls to be crucified in your honour. He also chose several girls to entertain you in your bedroom. King Admihoek, Hans to his friends, is good like that!(More pics of the bedroom scenes later) ;;) :p

Melissa

Attachments

• At King Admihoek\'s Palace.jpg
    At King Admihoek\'s Palace.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 377
melissa said:
Hi,
Rather you than me Connie! Thanks for the latest pic from your Governess Tour. I see this pic was taken at the Palace of King Admihoek of Messypotamia. I can clearly see King Admihoek picking favourite girls to be crucified in your honour. He also chose several girls to entertain you in your bedroom. King Admihoek, Hans to his friends, is good like that!(More pics of the bedroom scenes later) ;;) :p

Melissa
I hope that YOU will be one of the girls to entertain me in my bedroom!kisses! :-*

I hope that YOU will be one of the girls to entertain me in my bedroom!kisses! :-*
always naughty in 2010 already:devil:
always naughty in 2010 already:devil:
Hello!!..an email has just arrived from Connie on her grand tour of her realm. Just downloading the pic...she's right! The bloke with hot iron does look like Jabba the Hutt. Can you imagine the producer of Passion of the Christ advertising for extras..."WANTED...Big fat ugly bloke. Must be able to use whips and branding irons. A resemblance to Jabba the Hutt would be desirable. Apply in writing to Mr Gibson. Please attach photo."
Julie
PS Forgot mention. The girl in the pic is Chrisina from CruxDreams. You can see a lot more of her here http://freegalleries.cruxdreams.com/pho ... imagemaker
poor chrissy

Back
Top Bottom