Has Anyone Ever Seen These Pics Before?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've seen the first,
the initials "PLF" stand for "Pierrot le fou" which is the character name the artist adopted ;)
I do remember it starts out with her having to dig her own grave. There was also more about her, umm, reaction to the arrow...

Hmm quite obvious here, maybe he has to substitute that ;) He shows off a big impressive belt buckle but maybe he's given up on what's below :D

I found Pierrot le fou's work at dolcettgirls. However, you have to register first.

You can find the missing pics there:

http://forum.dolcettgirls.com/index.php/topic,21728.msg264012.html#msg264012

Last edited by a moderator:
An interesting concept. The crucifixion is cruel, but necessarily so? :p
You are right, of course. Crucifixion is a cruel and painful experience for the victim. I can only try to explain the apparent contradiction in terms of fantasy.

I'm not generally interested in the BDSM scene. don't get turned on by witnessing scenes of pain, suffering, cruelty or torment. If anything I'm usually repelled by them.

What triggers my crucifixation comes from one of the oldest, of male fantasies. For me it's not so much the victim's sufferings as the distressing predicament that the victims find themselves in. Lonely, isolated, friendless, helpless, despairing, appealing, humiliated, perhaps subjected to the jeers of a mocking crowd. Whenever I imagine such a scenario I start to salivate. It's a Pavlovian response.

What we have is a Damsel in Distress, and it's the aesthetically beautiful, and often intensely erotic poses struck by the struggling, naked victim that actually trigger in me a protective response. Imagine Botticelli's Venus, rising from the waves in chains. I can't take her clothes off but I could take away the chains.

Most Damsels in Distress require a rescuer, and in my dreams I can become a Perseus to an Andromeda, a St. George to a Princess imperiled by a Dragon, a Knight Errant to a Fair Damsel, or a Fearless Fred to a Hapless Heroine tied to a Railroad Track by a Dastardly Villain. Or for, that matter, become a saviour to a crucified victim.

Any further torments inflicted on the victim tend to be something of a turn off for me. They are, aesthetically, displeasing. So, no damaging disfigurations, maulings or mutilations, burnings or breaking of bones, no floggings or flayings, cutting or cruel cornus (although uncruel ones are cool).

And of course, no arrows in the tum.

I daresay that if I turned up in one of your fantasies, Eulalia, you'd probably tell me to just eff off and go away. I might just pop back later, just to see if you were sure, maybe only to be told to "just piss off and get lost" once more.

But, hey ho, you can't please everyone. No doubt there will be plenty of other willing victims on the beech, so to speak...Happy fantasising.

Attachments

• 800px-1596_dArpino_Perseus_and_Andromeda_anagoria.JPG
    800px-1596_dArpino_Perseus_and_Andromeda_anagoria.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 800px-Dicksee-Chivalry-1885.jpg
    800px-Dicksee-Chivalry-1885.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 219
  • 1920px-Paolo_Uccello_050.jpg
    1920px-Paolo_Uccello_050.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 211
  • The_Knight_Errant_b_John_Everett_Millais_1870.jpg
    The_Knight_Errant_b_John_Everett_Millais_1870.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 235
  • zzzBmp.jpg
    zzzBmp.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 1280px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg
    1280px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 203
I daresay that if I turned up in one of your fantasies, Eulalia, you'd probably tell me to just eff off and go away. I might just pop back later, just to see if you were sure, maybe only to be told to "just piss off and get lost" once more.
Oh I'm sure I wouldn't, Andie :)
Your fascination with the damsel in distress/ woman in peril
in a sense mirrors my arousal in expectation, simply the thrill of feeling myself manacled or tied
and knowing I'm helpless. I do get a rush from actually coping with pain too,
it's a sort of challenge-and-response thing, and I don't mind earning some stripes,
cuts and bruises, but don't want to be disfigured, images of mutilation don't attract me.
And the knowledge that I'm giving pleasure to my torturers/ executioners,
and especially to connoisseurs like you Andie, is another source of pleasure for me :)

Glad to know I could be of service! :)

Everyone's point of view is very acceptible on this forum, there are plenty of posts I scan but don't enjoy, and others stay in my memory for years.

I usually wait with bated breath for the girl to be saved from the cross, and very infrequently it happens; even when the storyline implies death is inevitable, I also want the 'Good Guy' to save her.

So I want my cake and eat it. I want all the erotic aspects of a trial, death sentence, punishment, ill-treatment, watching the dance, feeling the hopelessness. Then I want her to survive, and live happily ever after. Strange huh?

You are right, of course. Crucifixion is a cruel and painful experience for the victim. I can only try to explain the apparent contradiction in terms of fantasy.

I'm not generally interested in the BDSM scene. don't get turned on by witnessing scenes of pain, suffering, cruelty or torment. If anything I'm usually repelled by them.

What triggers my crucifixation comes from one of the oldest, of male fantasies. For me it's not so much the victim's sufferings as the distressing predicament that the victims find themselves in. Lonely, isolated, friendless, helpless, despairing, appealing, humiliated, perhaps subjected to the jeers of a mocking crowd. Whenever I imagine such a scenario I start to salivate. It's a Pavlovian response.

What we have is a Damsel in Distress, and it's the aesthetically beautiful, and often intensely erotic poses struck by the struggling, naked victim that actually trigger in me a protective response. Imagine Botticelli's Venus, rising from the waves in chains. I can't take her clothes off but I could take away the chains.

Most Damsels in Distress require a rescuer, and in my dreams I can become a Perseus to an Andromeda, a St. George to a Princess imperiled by a Dragon, a Knight Errant to a Fair Damsel, or a Fearless Fred to a Hapless Heroine tied to a Railroad Track by a Dastardly Villain. Or for, that matter, become a saviour to a crucified victim.

Any further torments inflicted on the victim tend to be something of a turn off for me. They are, aesthetically, displeasing. So, no damaging disfigurations, maulings or mutilations, burnings or breaking of bones, no floggings or flayings, cutting or cruel cornus (although uncruel ones are cool).

And of course, no arrows in the tum.

But, hey ho, you can't please everyone. No doubt there will be plenty of other willing victims on the beech, so to speak...Happy fantasising.

I like what you wrote ... "For me it's not so much the victim's sufferings as the distressing predicament that the victims find themselves in. Lonely, isolated, friendless, helpless, despairing, appealing, humiliated, perhaps subjected to the jeers of a mocking crowd." .... that so encapsulates the core of my fantasies too.

Back
Top Bottom