Helena And Nynia Stories?

Go to CruxDreams.com
H

Helena2

I am interested whether Steve Cordero ever wrote stories for his Helena and Nynia drawings. I am particularly interested in the backstory for the Helena character but Nynia seemed interesting as well. I have already seen his Petra story. If he did not write the stories please let me know. If he did if anyone has a pdf link I would be interested.

Sincerely,
Helena

I don't think anyone has heard from Steve Cordero in years. Anyone with information please post. Could you please post any pics or stories here?..thanks.

I think that I know "Ninya"...I'll see tomorrow what I can do about this...
but I dont promise anything...;)

that would be great;)

Not great, admi! In fact, I've mixed up "Nynia" with "Nympha":
sorry, I've nothing about Nynia...:confused:
that's a pity............we are already a long time looking for them:eek: but we go on:cool:

My recollection is that Steve did not write the stories himself that went with his illustrations. I think the Nynia series had some story that went along with it that was written by Pontius Pilate. It wasn't great stuff in my opinion, but to each his own.

My recollection is that Steve did not write the stories himself that went with his illustrations. I think the Nynia series had some story that went along with it that was written by Pontius Pilate. It wasn't great stuff in my opinion, but to each his own.

Can you remember what site is was posted on?

Seems to me it was on the Crux Foundation site. And to be clear, when I said it wasn't great stuff, I was talking about the story, not the pictures. I went back and looked on the Foundation and found some posts from 2006 that had the entire series of pictures, but no story. There was one post by Steve Cordero that mentioned that Nynia was based on the story of the 400 slaves who were crucified because their master was poisoned. And I did see one post by Pilate - not Pontius Pilate, as I mentioned earlier - that seemed to be his own story for one of the pics. That is what I remember seeing back when those pictures were being posted for the first time on the old Crux Yahoo group, around 2002.

Jedakk

Seems to me it was on the Crux Foundation site. And to be clear, when I said it wasn't great stuff, I was talking about the story, not the pictures. I went back and looked on the Foundation and found some posts from 2006 that had the entire series of pictures, but no story. There was one post by Steve Cordero that mentioned that Nynia was based on the story of the 400 slaves who were crucified because their master was poisoned. And I did see one post by Pilate - not Pontius Pilate, as I mentioned earlier - that seemed to be his own story for one of the pics. That is what I remember seeing back when those pictures were being posted for the first time on the old Crux Yahoo group, around 2002.
Jedakk
yes and this was the story
in pdf by me

Attachments

• Nynia the wetnurse.pdf
    163.8 KB · Views: 261
I've found these pics (12) coming from crucified.women.com...

Attachments

• nynia_tn.jpg
    nynia_tn.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 394
  • nynia0_tn.jpg
    nynia0_tn.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 371
  • nynia1_tn.jpg
    nynia1_tn.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 352
  • nynia2_tn.jpg
    nynia2_tn.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 332
  • nynia3_tn.jpg
    nynia3_tn.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 327
  • nynia4_tn.jpg
    nynia4_tn.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 352
...and 6 others...

Attachments

• nynia5_tn.jpg
    nynia5_tn.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 340
  • nynia6_tn.jpg
    nynia6_tn.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 313
  • nyniacrux001_tn.jpg
    nyniacrux001_tn.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 299
  • nyniacrux002_tn.jpg
    nyniacrux002_tn.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 290
  • nyniacrux003_tn.jpg
    nyniacrux003_tn.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 300
  • nyniacrux04_tn.jpg
    nyniacrux04_tn.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 315
You can also see them(bigger) on ImageFap, posted by St Just...;)

You can also see them(bigger) on ImageFap, posted by St Just...;)
Are you sure?
St Just has no galleries as far as I can tell...

Yes, I'm sure, but perhaps he's not the same St Just to which you think;
I think it's a member's pseudo which he uses to post...
However, there are only 4 or 5 pics...

and this One?

Attachments

• st just.png
    st just.png
    587.3 KB · Views: 274
Back
Top Bottom