How do I post pictures?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Being a neophyte to the internet and to this forum, I would like to know how to go about posting some pictures that I've drawn. Do I scan to my computer, and then transfer? And if so, how? Sorry I'm such a doink, but this is pretty new to me. Appreciate any help I can get!

Put the document in jpg format (maximum size = 400 K) on your computer (scan + photoshop). Open a new post. Below the white window where your write the text you have "Upload attachment". Beneath "filename", select your document and clik "Add the file". The file is added to your abovementioned text except if it is too big (> 400 K). Then click "Submit" which is just below "Add the file" and text and picture appear together. The main problem is the size of the document : check it before adding to the text because it is refused if too big (> 400 K). Use Photoshop for decreasing the size.

I don't know if this is the right place to post these, I am new here, so if I am doing this wrong please tell me. Just a few pics of me in my predicaments I always seem to find myself in.

__hr_3%20hours%20on%20the%20wall.jpg

Srewed to this dam wall for over 4 hours. My husband fitted a metal scolds bridle on to me to stop me complaining.

__hr_hanging%20on%20the%20wall.jpg

Been hanging on this wall for well over an hour now, Please get me down.

pump%20gag%202.jpg

Very tight corset and arms out stretched.

help%20me%20%20pleeeeese.jpg

Ooooh my poor little nippys

can%20you%20help%20me%20please.jpg

So what did he do when I asked him to remove the clothe pegs, he just replaced them with a coat hanger and gagged me. My arms totally immobile....Mmmmghhh

Hope you all like them

Julie xx

Last edited:
Yes I realise that now, sorry I only joined last night and I am still finding my way around. Please feel free to delete my post. I don't want to offend anyone.
if you told me in which you want them I'll delete them;)

in the thread new Here?

Back
Top Bottom