Indian 'crucifixion'

Go to CruxDreams.com

darkside99

Magistrate
tn05[1].jpg I love seeing Indian girls in bondage, unfortunately not many pictures or videos exist !
This is Sahara Knite, working with Majick on Shadowslaves.

Not strictly crucifixion and at first sight this looks like it would not be too painful.

But, think about this one a little longer.

It is based on an old American Indian method of execution.

The victim is sreadeagled on the ground leaving their naked body exposed to the elements and just as importantly; small creatures which exist in nature- the naked boby will give off a scent, attracting flies, beetles, rats, mice, mosquitoes, etc.

Notice how the mouth has been held open, flies eventually be attracted to the soft body tissue, such as the eyes, ears, nose, vagina, anus, mouth etc , where they will lay eggs....... it's a horrible way to die !tn01[1].jpgtn04[1].jpg tn11[1].jpg View attachment 44285View attachment 44285 tn14[1].jpg

More sadistic: I've read somewhere that "Apaches " kindle a fire near the extremity of each arm and leg of their victim and a last one under his belly:D...
Enjoy !

Yes, it's a Torture to Death that has much in common with Crucifixion -​
used in parts of Africa too, where ants and termites would leave no more than a skeleton after a few hours.​
And in South America under military dictatorships, victims were exposed naked for hours,​
sensitive parts of their bodies spread with honey to attract biting insects.​
It wouldn't be long before larger creatures started to take an interest too - crows, vultures, rats ...​

and of course some archimbolo

Attachments

• 2CD2.jpg
    2CD2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • ARCHERY.jpg
    ARCHERY.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,097
  • BLISTERS.jpg
    BLISTERS.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,101
  • closeness.jpg
    closeness.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,121
  • Down 639.jpg
    Down 639.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 1,108
  • enemytribe.jpg
    enemytribe.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,074
  • FIREWATE.jpg
    FIREWATE.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,074
  • MUTED.jpg
    MUTED.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,089
  • ORNAMENT.jpg
    ORNAMENT.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,144
More sadistic: I've read somewhere that "Apaches " kindle a fire near the extremity of each arm and leg of their victim and a last one under his belly:D...
Enjoy !
see pics

Enjoy !
I also read that in some cases they would cut off
the victims eyelids, forcing them to look into
the harsh glare of the sun - blindness would
be caused quite quickly, but equally the victim would
be unable to moisten their eyes or protect them
from attack or infestation.

I also read that in some cases they would cut off
the victims eyelids, forcing them to look into
the harsh glare of the sun - blindness would
be caused quite quickly, but equally the victim would
be unable to moisten their eyes or protect them
from attack or infestation.
Yes, and a sprinkling of chilli powder would add spice to the torture!​
Cutting off eyelids was a trick of the Carthaginians​
(who were crucifying before the Romans picked up the idea)​

View attachment 44283 I love seeing Indian girls in bondage, unfortunately not many pictures or videos exist !
This is Sahara Knite, working with Majick on Shadowslaves.

Not strictly crucifixion and at first sight this looks like it would not be too painful.

But, think about this one a little longer.

It is based on an old American Indian method of execution.

The victim is sreadeagled on the ground leaving their naked body exposed to the elements and just as importantly; small creatures which exist in nature- the naked boby will give off a scent, attracting flies, beetles, rats, mice, mosquitoes, etc.

Notice how the mouth has been held open, flies eventually be attracted to the soft body tissue, such as the eyes, ears, nose, vagina, anus, mouth etc , where they will lay eggs....... it's a horrible way to die !View attachment 44280View attachment 44281 View attachment 44284 View attachment 44285View attachment 44285 View attachment 44286
I'm a bit late chiming in here but I thought I'd add my 2 cents worth anyhow.
I'll mention that native Americans would add to the misery by staking the victim down over an ant hill and speeding up the attraction by smearing honey or another sweet substance around the victims orifices. They thought this out quite well.
Another treatment as practiced by Eastern woodland Indians was to tie a naked victim spread eagle between 2 trees. Then, small pointed wooden sticks about the size of a pencil were soaked in a pine extract resembling turpentine. These sticks were then jabbed and twisted into the victims flesh until the poor wretch resembled a porcupine. As if that wasn't enough agony, the sticks were then lighted and it was said a person could only last through about 20 minutes of this extreme torture. They did not discriminate as this was done to men, women and children. It's all recorded in early American history, the worst times being during the "Bloody Sevens" ie 1777...........

Thanks for the comments, interesting historical insight .
Check out some of my other posts, they may be of interest too ?

Very interesting indeed: the first model bears a strong resemblance to an old girlfriend. As a member of the Sisseton Oglala Lakota nation I am not familiar with this type of execution. We've been in pretty much the same spot for about a thousand years or so. There is no desert; just prairie and lakes : almost half of the year it is bitterly cold and snowy. We're not the type for executions except for being on the receiving end of nooses which to us was a very shameful way to die. We were more in your face raiders or ambushers. Back in the day we'd bean people over the head with a stone hand axe; stick them with a knife or arrow. Later it was rifles. Then there was a lot of symbolic mutilation to bring shame to our enemies and their spirits. Not one to kill our own normally the ultimate punishment was banishing.

Very interesting indeed: the first model bears a strong resemblance to an old girlfriend. As a member of the Sisseton Oglala Lakota nation I am not familiar with this type of execution. We've been in pretty much the same spot for about a thousand years or so. There is no desert; just prairie and lakes : almost half of the year it is bitterly cold and snowy. We're not the type for executions except for being on the receiving end of nooses which to us was a very shameful way to die. We were more in your face raiders or ambushers. Back in the day we'd bean people over the head with a stone hand axe; stick them with a knife or arrow. Later it was rifles. Then there was a lot of symbolic mutilation to bring shame to our enemies and their spirits. Not one to kill our own normally the ultimate punishment was banishing.

Very interesting to hear genuine account of Native American life, my feeling is that peoples perception of 'Indians' is largely influenced by films of the fifties and sixties. In reality we are dealing with many races of people over a vast geographical area and a massive time span, dating back to the early bronze age.
So the traditions of the ninteenth century Sioux would have been much different from the seventh century Crow. Also, there is very little written history, so we are relying on word of mouth, passed down through the ages.

Thanks for your input, very much appreciated. :)

Very interesting to hear genuine account of Native American life, my feeling is that peoples perception of 'Indians' is largely influenced by films of the fifties and sixties. In reality we are dealing with many races of people over a vast geographical area and a massive time span, dating back to the early bronze age.
So the traditions of the ninteenth century Sioux would have been much different from the seventh century Crow. Also, there is very little written history, so we are relying on word of mouth, passed down through the ages.

Thanks for your input, very much appreciated. :)

Thanks for the reply. North America is a huge place and just like any other large land mass the people from different regions speak different languages and have very different customs. Nothing of our history was written down every thing was passed down in stories. Over time stories were embellished and accuracy went the way of what made a good story. My grandmother was the first in our family to learn to read and write English. It was definitely her second language; but she was adamant that we speak our language at home. So in many ways English is my second language as well as I did not learn English until I was sent to "Indian Boarding School". I am told I have a heavy Sioux accent; actually I'm sort of proud of that.

Ok so I've totally deviated from the subject of the thread for a bit. But yeah a lot of what you see in movies is from the mind of the writers. Russell Means a family friend (Rest in Peace) gave the director and writers of the movie Last of the Mohicans major fits by pointing out all the inaccuracies in the script and costumes. What you read in history books may not be totally based on fact. I haven't seen or heard of any real credible research of my tribe. No anthropologist has ever knocked on my door or dug around the Rez. Except we did kick major ass at the Little Big Horn that's a fact.

Thanks for the reply. North America is a huge place and just like any other large land mass the people from different regions speak different languages and have very different customs. Nothing of our history was written down every thing was passed down in stories. Over time stories were embellished and accuracy went the way of what made a good story. My grandmother was the first in our family to learn to read and write English. It was definitely her second language; but she was adamant that we speak our language at home. So in many ways English is my second language as well as I did not learn English until I was sent to "Indian Boarding School". I am told I have a heavy Sioux accent; actually I'm sort of proud of that.

Ok so I've totally deviated from the subject of the thread for a bit. But yeah a lot of what you see in movies is from the mind of the writers. Russell Means a family friend (Rest in Peace) gave the director and writers of the movie Last of the Mohicans major fits by pointing out all the inaccuracies in the script and costumes. What you read in history books may not be totally based on fact. I haven't seen or heard of any real credible research of my tribe. No anthropologist has ever knocked on my door or dug around the Rez. Except we did kick major ass at the Little Big Horn that's a fact.

To deviate even further :oops: : I have read that Native Americans actually migrated from Northern Europe at the time of the last ice age when America was joined to Europe by a vast ridge of ice. According to what I have read, they travelled on primitive boats catching fish and seals to survive the journey. Eventually landing on mainland America and travelling southwards to find warmth ,food and shelter, this was how the nomadic / semi nomadic existence evolved.

If this is true it could hold a valuable clue to how mankind survived the Ice Age.

We're still no closer to finding out if they crucified their enemies though :D

To deviate even further :oops: : I have read that Native Americans actually migrated from Northern Europe at the time of the last ice age when America was joined to Europe by a vast ridge of ice.

That reminds me of the Irishman I met in New Delhi who said he was hitch-hiking from Dublin to London by the scenic route! They could have walked from Siberia to Alaska across the (frozen) Bering Strait in a very few days. While there's a lot of controversy about Native American languages, there's no serious doubt that they're ultimately related to those of Siberia, the arguments are over whether there was only one or several separate ancestral languages (and so one or several migrations across the Bering Strait).

Back
Top Bottom