Introduction

Go to CruxDreams.com
For the first post in the Crux forum, I chose to post a version of the picture I made for a friend. I have made only two crucifixion images, but people were asking for more.
Well, it's not entirely necessary to do specifically crux art, although your opening image is splendid. We have seen a number of your images, and I think we would be appreciative of whatever inspires you. You are most welcome. :)

Well, it's not entirely necessary to do specifically crux art, although your opening image is splendid. We have seen a number of your images, and I think we would be appreciative of whatever inspires you. You are most welcome. :)
Thank you, It just happened to be that I had this one ready and decided to publish it in a place where it is appreciated. I also posted in dA to see the reactions there.

Hello, As a new member here, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Emarukk. I create erotic art inspired by 1600 - 1900 century orientalist artists. Stories and images are mainly taking place in the fantasy world of Emarukistan that reminds 9th-century central Asia. There are slave caravans and beautiful dancers in harems. In the dark side are dungeons and agony created by cruel Masters and Mistresses. Images are created with Blender and DAZ3D.

For the first post in the Crux forum, I chose to post a version of the picture I made for a friend. I have made only two crucifixion images, but people were asking for more.

View attachment 1008628

This is spectacular.

Hello, As a new member here, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Emarukk. I create erotic art inspired by 1600 - 1900 century orientalist artists. Stories and images are mainly taking place in the fantasy world of Emarukistan that reminds 9th-century central Asia. There are slave caravans and beautiful dancers in harems. In the dark side are dungeons and agony created by cruel Masters and Mistresses. Images are created with Blender and DAZ3D.

View attachment 1008628
Your first pose is another interpretation of the black/white film sequences of "The Armenian Genocid".

Attachments

• crucified armenian women 2.jpg
    crucified armenian women 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 186
Back
Top Bottom