Ivan's Crux renders

Go to CruxDreams.com
You knot the rope around my right ankle with a lot of time and almost lovingly... with every second I feel how my heart begins to beat harder...I just want to get up and flee...but the rope encloses my ankle with such power and strength that it makes me freeze!
Since they took me I never had a chance to curse... and now... my right foot is starting to hurt because the rope is doing a good job... i just want to wake up from this dream.

I see you now over my left shoulder, you also kneel in the sand and start to knot the rope around the left ankle....

I can imagine what horny feelings you have to endure now.... I kneel in an upright position, naked and with my hands tied behind my back directly in front of you, my knees shake and I have trouble maintaining my commanded position. My breath goes much too fast and although the morning is still cool a soft layer of sweat covers my body... I close my eyes as tight as I can and let my head sink to my chest…

I hear you stand up, our eyes meet and I see your satisfied smile, you are completely relaxed and confident, your strength gives me a feeling of security. You linger a moment, then put all your weight into the rope and yank my left leg off the ground, I fall forward and smash my face into the sand!
Without consideration and with tremendous force you bring me into my last position so that the punishment can begin!

I try to orientate myself.... I'm looking for you, but my eyes have filled with sand when I fell forward... I inhaled sand in fright and now I am hanging upside down at your disposal... I can hardly see anything and I am choking and have a coughing fit and try to get the sand out of my lungs.

Ivanart:icon12: incredible feelings in these pictures

I see in the how in the haze the other girl, she lies with spread legs in the sand, how her body is stretched between the pegs looks incredibly erotic. Images from last night rise up in me... we spent the night together in the Zeller... we knew that this will be our last night.

We still don't know what we did wrong.... clear... the verdict is unmistakable, but it just doesn't make any sense... Until the moment the guards picked us up, we had held each other in our arms and loved. We gave each other sensual affection.... the mutual warmth gave us comfort and made waiting for the morning easier.

It was still dark when they picked us up! The jailers, the soldiers and the executorsstill wanted to have their fun with us nnd only when they had enjoyed themselves enough with us, they tied our hands behind our backs and brought us here.

I see her body trembling with fear, her chest quivering, she tries to get as much air as possible into her body... I see the soldier with the tongs above her, I see the smoke surrounding the glowing tongs... I still know exactly how her chest feels, they are soft and yet tight... how her nipples tasted in my mouth... how her scent has enchanted me.. I would do anything to protect her and close my eyes.:icon12:

I see your silhouette against the blue sky, as you come towards me and tear my eyes open as far as I can to see what will happen! The sand in my eyes stings like countless needles, the sand scratches every time I blink!
With every step you come closer to me, my body starts to tremble more... I see the glowing iron in your hand… Now you are only a few steps away from me when a shrieking, panicked, screeching sound from the other girl hit me deep in my bones… and uncontrollably makes my body freak out in my bondage!
I see smoke rising from the body of the other girl, I see her body bending unnaturally… I try to tear myself away but the ropes hold me upside down between the poles!
I hear you humming a tune.... your movements are calm and controlled... you are standing right in front of me now....
As if through a fog, I hear your deep male voice: «Well, my sweetie, now you will dance for me, and maybe I have a little gift for you afterwards»
My whole body shakes in panic, I see your satisfied face, your eyes shine with joy, I feel the heat from the glowing steel…
Nothing has happened yet... your gaze lingers on my wide gaping labia... I think your thoughts are not hard to guess... hmmm.... Will your cock be more powerful, harder, more majestic playing with the glowing iron… or… with the possible subsequent pleasure with the dildo that is lovingly decorated with thorny branches from the city wall?:icon12:

If we are talking about the assets - what female figure are you using? Is that some derivative of the Daz' one? Have you built it yourself? Looks very professional.

If we are talking about the assets - what female figure are you using? Is that some derivative of the Daz' one? Have you built it yourself? Looks very professional.
I pay for textures as making them is a profession in itself and something I cant do. This is why I have been reusing a lot of textures (such as the black stone in my dungeon scenes) because it costs a fair bit when you are buying a commercial license for them. But then the rooms or sets are made from scratch. I do this so that they fit with my vision and are part of the story, also because a commercial license for a a full set is very expensive. Another thing is a lot of people might not want their assets used in the way I do. Sadly not everyone understands that this is not real and thinks it is done to glorify violence. So by making my own stuff I avoid those issues.

As for the actors I did have some help with the template which I paid for but each individual is molded by me. I dont use DAZ for anything, I much prefer blender and zbrush. They are far more complex but allow you to do more stuff. Hope this help you guys understand me a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom