Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Monday, June 25, 2018–Day 176. The barren hills were a silent witness to her death. Her suffering and anguish did not move them. Her pleas for salvation and mercy fell on deaf ears. Alone in the horror of her final hours, the desolate hills looked on uncaringly. Her time was short. They would be there long after she was gone... Entitled "Barren Hills"

Attachments

• barren hills.jpg
    barren hills.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 578
Jas, my circa 1 CE fixation comes to the fore. This wretched lady’s naked body puts in mind a more ancient Roman standard of beauty.

I’m also glad you opted out of a placid facial expression; it’s the unspeakably evil man in me. :firedevil:

Attachments

• 8EA54F9B-F89A-4C8A-ABE9-90AB5F27DF15.jpeg
    8EA54F9B-F89A-4C8A-ABE9-90AB5F27DF15.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 464
  • FAC7E16F-0BD8-4809-9504-48E784866F34.jpeg
    FAC7E16F-0BD8-4809-9504-48E784866F34.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
Sunday, June 24, 2018--Day 175."It’s summertime!!! Sun, surf and sand!!! Debbie, somehow you don’t seem to be enjoying the whole summertime vibe. Despite your cute little pixie haircut, you’re turning into a real wet blanket. You need to relax and channel your inner Sandra Dee or Annette Funicello persona. We've got a boombox and we can dance to the Beach Boys and play some volleyball or go swimming or build a sand castle. Maybe latter, after the sun sets, we’ll build a fire and make some s’mores and then Tommy can take you and a blanket to a private spot away from the rest of us guys and the two of you can kanoodle together alone. Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll behave like a perfect gentleman and won’t try to do anything nasty like trying to feel up your little titties or slip a finger in that sticky, wet hole between your legs. I’m sure he respects you too much to try anything like that. Come on! Loosen up, Debbie! Have some fun!!! After all, these days are the best days of our lives..." Entitled "Beach Party"

Enjoyed the background story Jastrow :)

Tuesday, June 26, 2018–Day 177. "After the last of the eight guards had finish spraying his gooey cock-snot all over the girl’s face and body, he decided she was ready...ready to have a heavy wood patibulum placed on her well-whipped shoulders and tied in place, the guard’s cum still clinging lewdly to her face and body, the taste of it filling her mouth an and throat... She was ready–ready to begin the most degrading and humiliating walk she would ever take through the streets of the city. On it, the naked woman would be jeered and taunted by the passers-by. She would be spat upon and her body pelted with garbage and shit and slop from the privy pots. The guard behind her would use his whip on her naked flesh to move her painfully forward to her final destination. Once there, she would be thrown to the ground and raped yet again. There she would scream in agony as nails were driven through her wrists. Then she would be hoisted in place, her feet nailed as well and the ropes holding her arms to the patibulium would be undone. Her body would slide painfully down the stipes, her legs splaying open to reveal to the assembled crowd the pink maw of her well-fucked slit as the cum continued to dribble out of it. ‘Oh, she’s ready, alright...’, he thought to himself. But one thing he knew she was NOT ready for was the blinding, inescapable agony and shame that would be her final companions for the few long hours of her pitiful life. That, he knew, was something that no one was ever ready for ..." Entitled, "A Shameful End".

Attachments

• A Shameful End.jpg
    A Shameful End.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 543
Her body would slide painfully down the stipes, her legs splaying open to reveal to the assembled crowd the pink maw of her well-fucked slit as the cum continued to dribble out of it. ‘Oh, she’s ready, alright...’, he thought to himself.

Well. And so.

And we can expect this when . . ? :devil:

Tuesday, June 26, 2018–Day 177. "After the last of the eight guards had finish spraying his gooey cock-snot all over the girl’s face and body, he decided she was ready...ready to have a heavy wood patibulum placed on her well-whipped shoulders and tied in place, the guard’s cum still clinging lewdly to her face and body, the taste of it filling her mouth an and throat... She was ready–ready to begin the most degrading and humiliating walk she would ever take through the streets of the city. On it, the naked woman would be jeered and taunted by the passers-by. She would be spat upon and her body pelted with garbage and shit and slop from the privy pots. The guard behind her would use his whip on her naked flesh to move her painfully forward to her final destination. Once there, she would be thrown to the ground and raped yet again. There she would scream in agony as nails were driven through her wrists. Then she would be hoisted in place, her feet nailed as well and the ropes holding her arms to the patibulium would be undone. Her body would slide painfully down the stipes, her legs splaying open to reveal to the assembled crowd the pink maw of her well-fucked slit as the cum continued to dribble out of it. ‘Oh, she’s ready, alright...’, he thought to himself. But one thing he knew she was NOT ready for was the blinding, inescapable agony and shame that would be her final companions for the few long hours of her pitiful life. That, he knew, was something that no one was ever ready for ..." Entitled, "A Shameful End".

Tis true a shameful end and a even more detailed description would be wonderful :)

Wednesday, June 27, 2018–Day 178. I’ve always had a fascination with crux scenes at night. I can’t help but wonder what the victim thinks as they struggle through the hours of darkness–the fear, the loneliness, the utter despair that they feel–the complete abandonment of all hope. It is a time of reflection–of taking stock in one’s life. And against a dazzling night sky like this one, they might be struck by the wonder of it all and the profound insignificance of their life and its struggles. Oddly, as I look at this scene, a line from a William Butler Yeats poem came to mind. In it, a young man whose first true love has ended and the hills at night and tries to figure out what it all meant. Yeats writes, "And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled--And paced upon the mountains overhead And hid his face amid a crowd of stars." I do wish I lived somewhere where I could see a night sky like that! Entitled, "Bathed in Starlight".

Attachments

• bathed in starlight 2.jpg
    bathed in starlight 2.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 500
I do wish I lived somewhere where I could see a night sky like that! Entitled, "Bathed in Starlight".

I’ve only seen The Backbone of Night once, ten years ago in rural Montana. It was as jaw dropping as Carl Sagan advertised.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018–Day 178. I’ve always had a fascination with crux scenes at night. I can’t help but wonder what the victim thinks as they struggle through the hours of darkness–the fear, the loneliness, the utter despair that they feel–the complete abandonment of all hope. It is a time of reflection–of taking stock in one’s life. And against a dazzling night sky like this one, they might be struck by the wonder of it all and the profound insignificance of their life and its struggles. Oddly, as I look at this scene, a line from a William Butler Yeats poem came to mind. In it, a young man whose first true love has ended and the hills at night and tries to figure out what it all meant. Yeats writes, "And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled--And paced upon the mountains overhead And hid his face amid a crowd of stars." I do wish I lived somewhere where I could see a night sky like that! Entitled, "Bathed in Starlight".

Lovely use of Yeats' poem. Also the shade of blue was an excellent choice to describe your description of the night.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018–Day 178. I’ve always had a fascination with crux scenes at night.

The night can also bring coolness, rest. The bright stars instigate resignation to her fate.
But nights are short, this time of the year. The light of the sun never vanishes completely behind the horizon.
Rather than the night, it is the prospect of the next day that may frighten her. And that next day, and the exhausture under the merciless sun, is never far away below the horizon.

I do wish I lived somewhere where I could see a night sky like that!
I do - the Northern Forest is a Dark Sky Park:

DarkSky.jpg

But there was a very different sky above Saddleworth Moor near Manchester last night
(and the fire's still burning, a whole village has been evacuated...)

skynews-moorland-fire-greater-manchester_4346645.jpg

Back
Top Bottom