Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 313687 my fav from this set.... I do like her juxtapositioned between the other two in her moment of agony.

It is interesting - I saw that too, which is one reason why I wanted her to be crucified along with the others. Although we are focused on Lucilla, the presence of the other two provides both some contrast and reinforcement of the fact that this is a place of punishment and death.

Contrast in that the other two are male, and nailed to their crosses and bleeding. They are clearly in agony, and for them there will be no escape - they will suffer for days before they finally die. It's both a reminder that for Lucilla, it could be worse, and that eventually she will be nailed to a cross much as those two are.

It is interesting - I saw that too, which is one reason why I wanted her to be crucified along with the others. Although we are focused on Lucilla, the presence of the other two provides both some contrast and reinforcement of the fact that this is a place of punishment and death.

Contrast in that the other two are male, and nailed to their crosses and bleeding. They are clearly in agony, and for them there will be no escape - they will suffer for days before they finally die. It's both a reminder that for Lucilla, it could be worse, and that eventually she will be nailed to a cross much as those two are.

Yes, and despite her suffering ... she must be constantly aware of their presence and gain a heightened sense of foreboding from that.

Choice?
Does she have any choice?

She has choices to make, it's just that none of them are good. They're all choices between things that hurt and may be humiliating, and things that hurt worse or may be even more humiliating.

We already know that she doesn't have to rest on the sedile, because she was hanging so that it was poking her in the butt before she made the choice to raise herself on the cross. She can choose to avoid it entirely, simply push her hips forward and let her body drop until she's hanging by her wrists once again.

She could have made choices to try to rest on the sedile in various positions rather than letting it wedge up between the cheeks of her butt and into her cleft as she has. Although I'm told by someone with experience that whether she wants it to or not, when she tries to rest on a sedile like that. a woman's anatomy is such that it will slide up into her anyway.

The sedile I've shown is short enough that she might slip off of it if she tries to relax too much. She has chosen to tilt her hips back, pressing her butt against the cross to get more of her crotch on top of the sedile, which means more of her sex bearing down on it too.

She has to make a choice every time she tries to raise herself between continuing to hang and suffer the pain in her arms, shoulders and chest, along with labored breathing, or the pain in her feet and burning fatigue in her legs when she raises herself.

Etc.

Every move is essentially a choice for her between bad and worse. This is one of the aspects of crucifixion that is different from just about any other form of execution I can think of: The victim is forced to make choices as to how she will be tortured.

She has choices to make, it's just that none of them are good. They're all choices between things that hurt and may be humiliating, and things that hurt worse or may be even more humiliating.

We already know that she doesn't have to rest on the sedile, because she was hanging so that it was poking her in the butt before she made the choice to raise herself on the cross. She can choose to avoid it entirely, simply push her hips forward and let her body drop until she's hanging by her wrists once again.

She could have made choices to try to rest on the sedile in various positions rather than letting it wedge up between the cheeks of her butt and into her cleft as she has. Although I'm told by someone with experience that whether she wants it to or not, when she tries to rest on a sedile like that. a woman's anatomy is such that it will slide up into her anyway.

The sedile I've shown is short enough that she might slip off of it if she tries to relax too much. She has chosen to tilt her hips back, pressing her butt against the cross to get more of her crotch on top of the sedile, which means more of her sex bearing down on it too.

She has to make a choice every time she tries to raise herself between continuing to hang and suffer the pain in her arms, shoulders and chest, along with labored breathing, or the pain in her feet and burning fatigue in her legs when she raises herself.

Etc.

Every move is essentially a choice for her between bad and worse. This is one of the aspects of crucifixion that is different from just about any other form of execution I can think of: The victim is forced to make choices as to how she will be tortured.

ingeniously diabolical, yes? :p

Conceitedly quoting myself (from 'Crucifixa'):

Breasts that will never nourish,
hips that will never bear,
toss, thrust, tormented.

Parched lips panting,
schoolgirl teeth flash in the sun,
sun-baked, thirst-maddened,
frantic, I twist my head,
try to suck sweat off my shoulder.

Oozing wounds crawl
with flesh-gnawing flies -
each breath is agony …

Ah, crucifixion!
Summit of sadist’s skill!
Making me, every sinew taut,
torture – and fuck - myself!

ingeniously diabolical, yes? :p

Yes, so amazingly simple - two crossed timbers, four nails fixing the victim's body so that she's helpless, or ropes in Lucilla's case. And such a complex interplay of agony, both physical and psychological, slowly and inevitably draining her life away just a little at a time, a humiliating and convincing example of the price to be paid for breaking Rome's law.

Yes, so amazingly simple - two crossed timbers, four nails fixing the victim's body so that she's helpless, or ropes in Lucilla's case. And such a complex interplay of agony, both physical and psychological, slowly and inevitably draining her life away just a little at a time, a humiliating and convincing example of the price to be paid for breaking Rome's law.

simply, accurately and elegantly stated Jedakk...:)

simply, accurately and elegantly stated Jedakk...:)

In addition, the sight of naked criminals, both male and female, nailed to crosses and struggling in agony must have been so common as to not even have been notable to the average Roman citizen. In Plautus's plays, the slaves joked about crucifixion. Even by that time, the second century BC, it was the status quo, "this is the way we've always done it" as far as anyone would could say. No one had ever known a time when it was any different.

Cicero, and later Seneca talked about how awful crucifixion was, but neither suggested that they ought not to keep on doing it. We are told in the Gospels that even one of the thieves crucified alongside Jesus accepted that as horrifically cruel as it was, being nailed naked to a cross was his just reward for his crimes: "We suffer justly; but this man hath done nothing amiss."

I thought about all this as I was writing "The Serpent's Eye", and it formed the characters of Julia Lepida and Sabina when I wrote about how ruthless they were when they joined the crowds to watch crucifixions back in Pompeii:

"When she and I used to slip into the crowd of onlookers at a crucifixion, we would be caught up in the mob’s rabid frenzy and join in the jeering as well. It doesn’t matter who the victim is or what he or she did.

"I remember the look of hurt and confusion on one young slave girl’s face, standing naked before her cross as we all shouted “Crucify her! Crucify her!” Caught up in the frenzy of the crowd, something primal within us preyed on her helplessness. We wanted to hear her screams, see her humiliation, smell her warm blood and devour the sight of her writhing in agony on the cross."​

And then there was Sabina talking about watching the naked thief Albanus being nailed to the cross:

"His babbling was cut off with an agonized scream as the first blow of the hammer fell. Verina and I laughed out loud at the ridiculous way his cock flopped from side to side as his body jerked following each blow of the hammer, like the shock of the hammer would travel down his body and come out there. It was so funny to watch! "​

I honestly don't think these reactions are far-fetched at all, considering the times.

In addition, the sight of naked criminals, both male and female, nailed to crosses and struggling in agony must have been so common as to not even have been notable to the average Roman citizen. In Plautus's plays, the slaves joked about crucifixion. Even by that time, the second century BC, it was the status quo, "this is the way we've always done it" as far as anyone would could say. No one had ever known a time when it was any different.

Cicero, and later Seneca talked about how awful crucifixion was, but neither suggested that they ought not to keep on doing it. We are told in the Gospels that even one of the thieves crucified alongside Jesus accepted that as horrifically cruel as it was, being nailed naked to a cross was his just reward for his crimes: "We suffer justly; but this man hath done nothing amiss."

I thought about all this as I was writing "The Serpent's Eye", and it formed the characters of Julia Lepida and Sabina when I wrote about how ruthless they were when they joined the crowds to watch crucifixions back in Pompeii:

"When she and I used to slip into the crowd of onlookers at a crucifixion, we would be caught up in the mob’s rabid frenzy and join in the jeering as well. It doesn’t matter who the victim is or what he or she did.

"I remember the look of hurt and confusion on one young slave girl’s face, standing naked before her cross as we all shouted “Crucify her! Crucify her!” Caught up in the frenzy of the crowd, something primal within us preyed on her helplessness. We wanted to hear her screams, see her humiliation, smell her warm blood and devour the sight of her writhing in agony on the cross."​

And then there was Sabina talking about watching the naked thief Albanus being nailed to the cross:

"His babbling was cut off with an agonized scream as the first blow of the hammer fell. Verina and I laughed out loud at the ridiculous way his cock flopped from side to side as his body jerked following each blow of the hammer, like the shock of the hammer would travel down his body and come out there. It was so funny to watch! "​

I honestly don't think these reactions are far-fetched at all, considering the times.

Yes, one of the things I find so erotically exciting about the idea of being crucified Roman style is the idea of being watched by an audience that is both stimulated and somewhat bored ... they see it all the time, but yet with the right victim and the right action, they cannot look away, their interest is aroused, they want as you have written: "to hear her screams, see her humiliation, smell her warm blood and devour the sight of her in agony on the cross."

Yes, one of the things I find so erotically exciting about the idea of being crucified Roman style is the idea of being watched by an audience that is both stimulated and somewhat bored ... they see it all the time, but yet with the right victim and the right action, they cannot look away, their interest is aroused, they want as you have written: "to hear her screams, see her humiliation, smell her warm blood and devour the sight of her in agony on the cross."

Like modern sport, not every game is a thriller, but people buy season tickets anyway

Realizing that Lucilla was staring directly at her, Sabina quickly breaks away and pretends to be watching one of the thieves struggling on his cross.

Lucilla, resting painfully with the hard edge of the sedile buried deeply up inside of her cleft, shouts at the slave girl who has been watching in fascination as they crucified her and left her to struggle and suffer on this cross. Sabina tries to ignore her, pretend it's someone else she's shouting at, but everyone around her knows and is looking at her expectantly. Embarrassed, she reluctantly turns and looks up to face Lucilla's wrath.

Sabina describes what happened:

She was still staring at me when I managed to break away. I turned and pretended to watch Albanus as he struggled on his cross, but then I heard her call out, and I knew it was me she was talking to. I tried to ignore her, pretend she meant someone else, but there was no way and people were starting to look at me. I turned around to face her once more.

Note Sabina's expression and body language: She looks up at Lucilla warily, not turning her head directly at her, only cutting her eyes to meet Lucilla's. Her shoulders are hunched, fists balled up in a defensive stance. She looks like she's been caught doing something wrong; or at least that's the way I tried to make her look. :) Continuing with Sabina's narration:

“Yes you, slave girl!” She shouted, “You came here to see me crucified! Well, here I am! Look at me! You’re not any different than me, you little bitch, just another pretty slave. What makes you think it won’t ever be you on a cross naked, with a sedile buried in your cunnus? You think you don’t deserve this? I don’t deserve to be hanging on this accursed cross, but here I am!”

The wad of spittle she aimed at me dribbled to the ground in front of her cross. It was like she gave up then. Frustrated, humiliated and defeated, her anger gave way to grief at the unfairness of what they were doing to her and she began to cry. Her head sagged down until her chin was resting on her chest, her body racked with sobs of pain and despair. And Lucilla on her cross, along with everything they had done to her, was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

I stumbled home with that scene playing out over and over in my mind. As I wound my way through the narrow streets, I was unable to focus on what was in front of me and several times bumped into people. At one point I tripped and fell. I was overwhelmed with a hunger that nothing could fill, an aching need that spread from the pit of my stomach throughout my being and would not be denied.

Following that day, the images of Lucilla on her cross kept me awake in the darkness, night after night, making me wet between my legs. Sleep would only come after I had pleasured myself, but then she invaded my dreams. There was no relief during the days, either. Tired, distracted and irritable, everyone thought it must be a particularly bad monthly time for me. I stumbled around and broke things; Salonina exiled me from her kitchen. And after four days, driven to the point where nothing mattered except release from the torment, I struck my Domina, Julia Lepida.​

And by striking her domina, Sabina has locked herself into the path that leads to her own crucifixion.

Lucilla has now played her part in this story. Obviously, there is much more to Lucilla's story than what we see here, but this is her only contact with Sabina along the way and now their paths diverge.

From here, we continue on with the scenes that precede Sabina's crucifixion. Next is her whipping.

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 20-42_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 20-42_0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,209
  • Lucilla Scene 20-43_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 20-43_0001.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 1,276
  • Lucilla Scene 20-61_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 20-61_0001.jpg
    625.4 KB · Views: 1,197
  • Lucilla Scene 21-11_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 21-11_0001.jpg
    580.8 KB · Views: 975
  • Lucilla Scene 22-1_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 22-1_0001.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 1,231
Last edited by a moderator:
Realizing that Lucilla was staring directly at her, Sabina quickly breaks away and pretends to be watching one of the thieves struggling on his cross.

Lucilla, resting painfully with the hard edge of the sedile buried deeply up inside of her cleft, shouts at the slave girl who has been watching in fascination as they crucified her and left her to struggle and suffer on this cross. Sabina tries to ignore her, pretend it's someone else she's shouting at, but everyone around her knows and is looking at her expectantly. Embarrassed, she reluctantly turns and looks up to face Lucilla's wrath.

Sabina describes what happened:

She was still staring at me when I managed to break away. I turned and pretended to watch Albanus as he struggled on his cross, but then I heard her call out, and I knew it was me she was talking to. I tried to ignore her, pretend she meant someone else, but there was no way and people were starting to look at me. I turned around to face her once more.

Note Sabina's expression and body language: She looks up at Lucilla warily, not turning her head directly at her, only cutting her eyes to meet Lucilla's. Her shoulders are hunched, fists balled up in a defensive stance. She looks like she's been caught doing something wrong; or at least that's the way I tried to make her look. :) Continuing with Sabina's narration:

“Yes you, slave girl!” She shouted, “You came here to see me crucified! Well, here I am! Look at me! You’re not any different than me, you little bitch, just another pretty slave. What makes you think it won’t ever be you on a cross naked, with a sedile buried in your cunnus? You think you don’t deserve this? I don’t deserve to be hanging on this accursed cross, but here I am!”

The wad of spittle she aimed at me dribbled to the ground in front of her cross. It was like she gave up then. Frustrated, humiliated and defeated, her anger gave way to grief at the unfairness of what they were doing to her and she began to cry. Her head sagged down until her chin was resting on her chest, her body racked with sobs of pain and despair. And Lucilla on her cross, along with everything they had done to her, was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

I stumbled home with that scene playing out over and over in my mind. As I wound my way through the narrow streets, I was unable to focus on what was in front of me and several times bumped into people. At one point I tripped and fell. I was overwhelmed with a hunger that nothing could fill, an aching need that spread from the pit of my stomach throughout my being and would not be denied.

Following that day, the images of Lucilla on her cross kept me awake in the darkness, night after night, making me wet between my legs. Sleep would only come after I had pleasured myself, but then she invaded my dreams. There was no relief during the days, either. Tired, distracted and irritable, everyone thought it must be a particularly bad monthly time for me. I stumbled around and broke things; Salonina exiled me from her kitchen. And after four days, driven to the point where nothing mattered except release from the torment, I struck my Domina, Julia Lepida.​

And by striking her domina, Sabina has locked herself into the path that leads to her own crucifixion.

Lucilla has now played her part in this story. Obviously, there is much more to Lucilla's story than what we see here, but this is her only contact with Sabina along the way and now their paths diverge.

From here, we continue on with the scenes that precede Sabina's crucifixion. Next is her whipping.
Boah!

The beginning of the whipping scenes is actually in the first chapter of the book. Sabina, in chains, stands waiting for her whipping to begin.

While waiting, her mind replays for the hundredth time what is about to be done to her:

...in spite of my efforts to push the thoughts away, I drifted into the nightmare of my own crucifixion once again. It played itself out inevitably just as it had whether I was awake or asleep during the past two days and nights as I lay in the darkness of the executioner’s ergastulum.

I scream and struggle, trapped by powerful arms like iron that grip me tightly as I fight to keep the last rags that cover me from being torn away. My loincloth is all that is between me and slow, agonizing death. When I am naked, they will nail me to the cross.

I fight desperately, squeeze my legs together, anything to stave off my coming execution, but in a few heartbeats I am totally naked. I feel the eyes of the crowd on me, devouring my quivering breasts and exploring my sex.

My executioners savor my panic and draw out the moment, displaying me to the jeering crowd while they squeeze my breasts, pinch my nipples, and fondle my porcella. I want to tell them yes, take me, enjoy my body, do anything if it lets me avoid the torturing nails for a little longer, but my voice is paralyzed by fear and all that comes out is meaningless babble.

And then I scream as they push me back and down, down onto the timber that waits for me. I fight and kick, I scream at them to stop, but they are so strong and I am like a child in their grasp.

Too many pictures, have to continue this in the next post! :)

Attachments

• s4 petite whipping 9a-51_0010.jpg
    s4 petite whipping 9a-51_0010.jpg
    801.6 KB · Views: 1,586
  • s4 petite whipping 11a-22_0010.jpg
    s4 petite whipping 11a-22_0010.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 1,358
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 13-1_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 13-1_0010.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 1,377
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 2a-12_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 2a-12_0001.jpg
    781.8 KB · Views: 1,469
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 2a-17_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 2a-17_0001.jpg
    799 KB · Views: 1,306
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 2x1a-3a_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 2x1a-3a_0001.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 1,278
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 2x1a-8b_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 2x1a-8b_0001.jpg
    967.9 KB · Views: 1,233
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 2x1a-9a_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 2x1a-9a_0001.jpg
    978.4 KB · Views: 1,341
Continued from the previous post:

They pin my arms to the timber, and then I feel the horrible cold of the iron enter me as a spike is being hammered through my wrist and I am helpless, helpless to stop what is being done to me. And I know there is no more hope and no going back.

I can only scream and writhe in agony as they lift the timber until my feet leave the ground and I am hanging by the nails. The pain is impossible, unimaginable. I feel the roughness of the wood against my bare back and buttocks as I struggle. Even in my agony, I feel the shame of my nakedness.

They quickly seize my flailing legs and pin my feet against the timber. I watch in horror as the executioner swings his hammer and I scream as I feel the point of the nail passing between the bones and through the sole of my foot, into the solid wood.

He has made me a part of the cross.

I feel the agony in my wrists and feet, the taut muscles of my outstretched arms, the impossibility of any relief from the torture. I know that the only escape is death, and the worst horror of all is that death is far, far away.

Lost in the nightmare once again, I moaned softly, drawing glances from the Nubians stationed on either side of me. With difficulty, I tore myself away from the picture of my own death as I had many times during the past two days. It will not happen. Not the cross, anything but that! The horror of what they would do to me – slowly torturing me to death, naked, bleeding, humiliated and hopeless - stoked the burning fear in the pit of my stomach. Please gods, cool her anger and make her merciful, I prayed again.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 3-5_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 3-5_0001.jpg
    787 KB · Views: 1,435
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 4-3_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 4-3_0001.jpg
    857.3 KB · Views: 1,357
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12-13_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12-13_0001.jpg
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 1,141
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12-15_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12-15_0001.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 1,091
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 18-51_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 18-51_0001.jpg
    548.9 KB · Views: 1,215
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 18x1-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 18x1-1_0001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,185
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19-21_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19-21_0001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,214
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 1-53_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 1-53_0001.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 1,281
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 1-57_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 1-57_0001.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 1,150
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 1-12_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 1-12_0001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,256
One of my favorite stories and some of the best renders I've ever seen. Merry Christmas, Jedakk!

Thanks and merry Christmas to you too!

I forgot to note that the last five pics in the first of these two posts, the ones that show Sabina about to be crucified, and the ones showing her falling backward with the executioner waiting to nail her wrists, are renders that have never been posted or used as illustrations anywhere, fyi.

Back
Top Bottom