Jenet In The Arena

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Bearing in mind what THT said about image size, here is Jenet again but only 87K

jenet1_921x642.jpg

Me thinks Jenet appeared on some of the Crucified Women web site pages. Do we know who she is (maybe Russian ??) and is she still working ?? Shes really beautiful and looks great on crossses.

We don't think small breasts are bad (mine are "B") its just we watch you guys break your necks tracking a large set as it moves across the room as opposed to track our smaller versions as we move across the room so we make a logical deduction.

Is there some other explanation? Like maybe gravity? We'd love to hear about it.

Mind you we are all fully aware that even small breasts are superior to no breasts but there does seem to (generally) be a sliding scale as to desirability.

kisses

willowfall

We don't think small breasts are bad (mine are "B") its just we watch you guys break your necks tracking a large set as it moves across the room as opposed to track our smaller versions as we move across the room so we make a logical deduction.

Is there some other explanation? Like maybe gravity? We'd love to hear about it.

Mind you we are all fully aware that even small breasts are superior to no breasts but there does seem to (generally) be a sliding scale as to desirability.

kisses

willowfall

Willowfall

How are "B"'s small? B is a very nice size.
Maybe it could be an explanation that it takes larger (opened up) eyes to fit a large set into? ;)
And then let's not forget the "fascination for the weird";)
A man doesn't necessarily need to like what he stares at ;)

Every size has its advantages and disadvantages:
"A" are cute and tend to get much more tender caresses than larger sizes. ;)
"B" are pretty, large enough to look like breasts, small enough to withstand gravity.
"C" are nice, large enough to also do most bondage play with, still small enough to be "sustainable" somehow
"D" are great for breast bondage and also to suspend a woman from her breast if she likes that, but unfortunately also exposed to gravity and the long term effects of that
>D are rather a problem (talking of back problems for example) than anything else...

And Silicone is never nice. I actually hate it, not only because it doesn't mix well with needle play ;)

My personal preferences are in the B-C range... what nature also is capable to provide on slim females... ;)

We don't think small breasts are bad (mine are "B")

kisses

willowfall
y're right, but sometimes BB is funny look this onenude.gifanimBB.gif

;):D yes we are guys (cruel)

Size Comparison

Size A - Acceptable
Size%20A%20-%20Acceptable[1].jpg
Size B - Beautiful
Size%20B%20-%20Beautiful[1].jpg
Size C - Colossal
Size%20C%20-%20Colossal[1].jpg
Size D - Dramatic
Size%20D%20-%20Dramatic[1].jpg
Size E - Enhanced
Size%20E%20-%20Enhanced[1].jpg
Size F - Frightening
Size%20F%20-%20Frightening[1].jpg
;)
(nor accurate, nor serious)

;)

In what is probably a futile attempt to get back on track here is the second Jenet pic.
Some days it is wise not to get out of bed but simply hide under the duvet. Jenet has been dragged naked and screaming across the arena and nailed to two lumps of wood for the enjoyment of the crowd including those miserable Vestal vixens. Just when she thought life couldn't get any worse...well it suddenly did. Along comes some bloke all dressed up in his Roman re en-actor kit carrying a rather viscous looking whip at the same time eying up her tits. As I said she should have stayed in bed.

jenetmoda.jpg

Back
Top Bottom