• B) Lyra

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • C) Vaeri

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • D) Allisa

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • E) Marie

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • F) One of the guards (feel free to comment which)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
The elves' story is nearing its end but I've gotten a little sidetracked, pushing my new hardware (and StudioNEO) to its limits. Here are a few images of two unfortunate ladies to show roughly what the new planned story's images will look like. Are the new visuals to your liking?

View attachment 1343335View attachment 1343336View attachment 1343337View attachment 1343338View attachment 1343339
looks good, but the ladies are not as thin as the little elves... :(

The elves' story is nearing its end but I've gotten a little sidetracked, pushing my new hardware (and StudioNEO) to its limits. Here are a few images of two unfortunate ladies to show roughly what the new planned story's images will look like. Are the new visuals to your liking?

View attachment 1343336
This one is my favorite.
Best shot right here!

Beautiful work, the new images are even more accomplished, and the new women are superb ! But I can't wait to know the end of the adventures of our little elves...

The new images are lovely. Excellent expressive facial expressions.
Posing them with bent arms makes sense if they have a support to sit on, otherwise no-one could hold that pose for long.

View attachment 1343335View attachment 1343336View attachment 1343337View attachment 1343338View attachment 1343339
This new style is also marvelous! Their faces of agony are spot on!

How about that, something unique and original for once. lol
Seriously though, great work Magister. Thank you for posting this for us to see and I'm looking forward to whatever else you have planned in the future.

Back
Top Bottom