Marcella's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for putting this as a re-post.

Although the ending made perfect sense, and I commented at the time, re-reading the first few chapters has made the story much clearer.

OMG! I found this incredible image of three embracing, nude women on Phlebas's picture thread. It's as close as I can find to how I picture the three women in paradise.

Manolo Gallardo 20140816173219.000000.jpg

Left to right: Thessela, Marcella, Anna. The center girl should have longer dark hair to be a more accurate representation of Marcella, but why quibble.

Hope it was okay to borrow it!

Marcella, Thessela... Slavegirl...

Well Hasturan, I don't think those girls are upset with you for what you've done with them in these stories. Quite the opposite. I think if you and they are able to feed each others' fantasies, and create something which we are all able to share, then that is quite a healthy thing.

Well Hasturan, I don't think those girls are upset with you for what you've done with them in these stories. Quite the opposite. I think if you and they are able to feed each others' fantasies, and create something which we are all able to share, then that is quite a healthy thing.

'healthy', that was the right word, Phlebas...

I, for one, want readers to feel sympathy for the characters in the story who suffered. That includes Marcus.

(You know, I just noticed how similar the names Marcus and Marcella are. Would Marcella be considered the feminine form of Marcus? Maybe I unconsciously tipped my hand to the ending of the story -- before I even knew what the ending would be!)

I, for one, want readers to feel sympathy for the characters in the story who suffered. That includes Marcus.

(You know, I just noticed how similar the names Marcus and Marcella are. Would Marcella be considered the feminine form of Marcus? Maybe I unconsciously tipped my hand to the ending of the story -- before I even knew what the ending would be!)

Actually, I identified with Marcus from the beginning to the end. Proof you wrote something very special, I can tell you... ;)

OMG! I found this incredible image of three embracing, nude women on Phlebas's picture thread. It's as close as I can find to how I picture the three women in paradise.

View attachment 409510

Left to right: Thessela, Marcella, Anna. The center girl should have longer dark hair to be a more accurate representation of Marcella, but why quibble.

Hope it was okay to borrow it!
You can only earn this erotic paradise through cold hard nails, I hope.

The pear is pushing against Marcella’s soft flesh, slowly working its way between her pussy lips, and disappearing into her vagina. Marcella screams in pain as the large round head inserts itself, as it is pushed and turned by the torturer.

“My, what a tight virginal cunt you have, my dear. I must be careful not to tear you too badly. No, I do not want you to lose any more blood than absolutely necessary.”

Back
Top Bottom