Maria On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
We grabbed the ball and ran downstairs. In the meadow we amused ourselves with a game. But I wasn’t really in it, I constantly had to think of Maria. When I’d missed the ball for the third time, I gave up. "I'm going inside," I announced, "I' m too knackered to play, power on without me." With a wave, I said goodbye and left. I had to try not to run. Only when I was inside the monastery building did I run. In my bare feet I scampered up the cool stone stairs to our bedroom. I quietly opened the door. The room seemed empty. From the door you couldn’t see into the niche where the cross was.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the alcove. When Maria saw me, she silently closed her eyes and sighed inaudibly. I realized that she’d been afraid that one of our teachers was coming into the room. She must have suffered quite a shock.

She looked so cute with her flushed cheeks . Everything about Maria looked sweet. I got myself a chair, sat myself down on it with the backrest forward, resting my forearms on the backrest. I gazed up at Maria on the cross.

She was hanging silently on the wood. She made no sound. Her silence was driving me crazy. She seemed so humble, so giving, crazy! With outstretched arms she hung on the cross, naked as God made her. Her small firm breasts thrust out. I looked at her flat stomach, her gently curving hips, her slender, shapely legs, her petite feet, her small hands. She was very pretty. She had shoulder-length black hair. It was slightly curled and framed a narrow, bright face without freckles. Her eyes were a bright blue, clear as the water of a mountain lake, and lit from within.

She’s enjoying it, I thought, it’s what she wanted, to be her bound. She’s always wanted to be tied up, and now she can experience it. How I envied Maria!

I looked at the bondage on her delicate wrists and ankles. The cords were the only decorations on her otherwise naked body. Her body stood out light on the dark stained oak, I’d have loved to take a picture of Maria, but I’d left my small digital camera at home, now I cursed my forgetfulness.

I watched as Maria moved on the cross. Sometimes she pressed down with her knees, probably to escape the strain on her arms and shoulders. Enduring this long was taking pretty intense determination. For a while she hung still and gave herself up to the cross. Then she started moving again. It was a slow dance, a kind of ballet that seemed very erotic to me. It looked excitingly beautiful as she moved in her bondage.

I stood up, pushed the chair to the side and put the stool in front of the cross. Maria watched me silently, she said not a word. I climbed onto the stool and stood before the crucified girl.

"You like it, don’t you?" I asked in a whisper. I could hardly control my excitement. My heart was beating loudly and I felt tingling between my legs, the sight of this girl was arousing me vehemently.

"You like being tied up, agreed? "

Maria looked at me in silence. Her eyes were huge in her bright, narrow face.

"Why don’t you speak?" I asked, my voice was hoarse with excitement. "Why won’t you talk to me?" Oh how my heart was beating!

Maria looked at me silently. It was driving me crazy.

"Maria," I whispered, "Maria!" I raised my hands and stroked her outstretched arms. She spoke not a word, just looked at me silently.

I looked into her face, saw this humble look in her big blue eyes. I could no longer resrain myself, I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Softly, at first, very softly. She was letting me kiss her, I grew braver, I invaded her lips with my tongue and penetrated into her. Maria let it be, she willingly gave me access to her sweet mouth. I kissed her passionately. My hands caressed her body, her sides, her hips. Then I grabbed her small firm breasts, between my fingers the nipples responded, they were hard like little pebbles. She was still looking at me silently, still making no sound, she didn’t even groan. But I saw the excitement in her eyes.

I gently caressed her breasts, I massaged them tenderly. Maria was breathing harder. She was looking at me all the time - still in silence. It was making me crazy. Again I kissed her passionately, I’d never kissed a girl, her lips were full and sweet, I was thrilled.

"Maria," I whispered, "Maria!" I continued to stroke her, my right hand went down over her flat belly, down to the crevice between her bare legs. I gently pushed my hand between her thighs. I felt for her pleasure pearl and felt Mary's excited wetness with my fingertips. I was just starting to stroke it when I heard a noise on the stairs. The others were coming back - crap!

I quickly got down from the stool and drew it aside. Then I grabbed a fashion magazine from the table, sat down on a chair and made out I was reading. The door flew open and the gang came in.

Eul has her Mojo back!!! Hope she gets to finish the story before the rebel slaves crucify her...

"Is she still alive?" Sophie wanted to know.

I pretended to emerge from the depths of concentration, and glanced into the recess where Maria was hanging naked on the cross,

"Yes."

The girls went into the alcove, I joined them. Sophie looked at her watch,

"It’ll be over soon, Maria, five more minutes."

Mary was silent.

Sophie tilted her head. "Look at her, she’s looking in really good spirits, almost relaxed." She smiled knowingly. "Just look at her eyes, how bright they are! Just look!"

I smiled to myself and said nothing. What does Sophie know?

The last few minutes I spent looking at Maria on the cross, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I looked all over her bound, stretched, naked body and thought how it would feel to be in her place. We’re staying here three days in the monastery - perhaps, I thought, we could make a game of it, each of us in turn tied up for some time on the cross. A wonderful idea!

Finally, we liberated Maria.

Only when she was fully dressed in front of us, did she break her silence.

"I could have stood it for longer," her voice was soft and quiet, "Much longer."

Sophie grinned defiantly, "We could consider it, Maria - right after dinner. "

Maria looked at Sophie, then her eyes fell on me,

"We could all try it."

Sophie shrugged, "Why not?"

Her cheeks had suddenly become covered with a delicate blush, she looked nervous - I knew why! She herself was eager to be tied back up on the cross And I only.....

At dinner I kept looking towards Maria, she was sitting across the table from me. Finally I plucked up my courage and smiled at her timidly. She smiled back, knowingly. In her eyes, I read that she knew exactly what I was thinking.

At dinner I kept looking towards Maria, she was sitting across the table from me. Finally I plucked up my courage and smiled at her timidly. She smiled back, knowingly. In her eyes, I read that she knew exactly what I was thinking.
Pp is looking forward to these girls now though he still looks for any guilt in Eulalia that might need some attention.

After dinner we shifted ourselves quickly up to our dorm. We were all six full of an excitement we’d never experienced before, we were doing something wild, It was clear to all of us, something that was perhaps prohibited, maybe even a little bit wicked, in any event, exciting, very exciting.

"Well, my dear Maria," Sophie began at once, "Now you can tell us whether you can stand more than an hour. You’re going right back on the cross. "

"No!" We all turned around, Natalie was looking at us – Natalie, who hardly ever spoke up, the silent Natalie.

"What?" said Sophie.

"I said no," repeated Natalie and shook her thick, honey-blonde hair. "That’s not enough time, if Maria wants to show us how much she can endure, then she be asking for two hours hanging on the cross"

Natalie pointed to the small clock that hung above the door, "But there’s not enough time, unless we want Miss Rosenthal bursting in in the middle of our -hmm- special game to tell us that it’s half an hour to bedtime and all good girls have to go to bed, and please remember to go to the toilet and don’t forget to brush your teeth!” Natalie was grinning from ear to ear, " What do you think Rosenthal will say when she discovers Maria hanging dressed as Eve on the cross? Or Bertram Bertram?!"

We all giggled, it hadn’t occurred to us that our class teacher might catch us in bondage. Bertram Bertram’s beard would fall off in fright. Actually our teacher was Herr Bernard Bertram, but when he introduced himself to us last year, he mumbled into his beard and we thought he said his name was Bertram Bertram. Since then, that nickname hung on him.

"Who then?" answered Sophie, "I might ..."

Natalie pointed her finger at me, "Stephanie"

"Huh? Her?" Sophie looked startled, "What for and why so?"

Natalie smiled, "The lovely Stephanie was always out in front when you and Maria wanted tying up, it’s time now to swap roles, don’t you think?"

My heart began to beat wildly, I must be tied up, me!

Janina was standing next to Natalie and looked towards me,

"She doesn’t look very keen to me."

Not yet, nor yet… but! I just couldn’t get a word out for excitement.

"Keen or not, it’s her turn," Natalie declared vigorously. After we free Steffi, each of us can have a turn, no problem!"

"Okay," said Daniela.

All agreed. I’d still to get a word out, I had to swallow. God, I was so excited.

Sophie stood in front of me, "What are you waiting for, Steffi? Get your clothes off! The cross is waiting for you!"

After dinner we shifted ourselves quickly up to our dorm. We were all six full of an excitement we’d never experienced before, we were doing something wild, It was clear to all of us, something that was perhaps prohibited, maybe even a little bit wicked, in any event, exciting, very exciting.

"Well, my dear Maria," Sophie began at once, "Now you can tell us whether you can stand more than an hour. You’re going right back on the cross. "

"No!" We all turned around, Natalie was looking at us – Natalie, who hardly ever spoke up, the silent Natalie.

"What?" said Sophie.

"I said no," repeated Natalie and shook her thick, honey-blonde hair. "That’s not enough time, if Maria wants to show us how much she can endure, then she be asking for two hours hanging on the cross"

Natalie pointed to the small clock that hung above the door, "But there’s not enough time, unless we want Miss Rosenthal bursting in in the middle of our -hmm- special game to tell us that it’s half an hour to bedtime and all good girls have to go to bed, and please remember to go to the toilet and don’t forget to brush your teeth!” Natalie was grinning from ear to ear, " What do you think Rosenthal will say when she discovers Maria hanging dressed as Eve on the cross? Or Bertram Bertram?!"

We all giggled, it hadn’t occurred to us that our class teacher might catch us in bondage. Bertram Bertram’s beard would fall off in fright. Actually our teacher was Herr Bernard Bertram, but when he introduced himself to us last year, he mumbled into his beard and we thought he said his name was Bertram Bertram. Since then, that nickname hung on him.

Natalie smiled, "The lovely Stephanie was always out in front when you and Maria wanted tying up, it’s time now to swap roles, don’t you think?"

"Keen or not, it’s her turn," Natalie declared vigorously. After we free Steffi, each of us can have a turn, no problem!"

"Okay," said Daniela.

All agreed. I’d still to get a word out, I had to swallow. God, I was so excited.

Sophie stood in front of me, "What are you waiting for, Steffi? Get your clothes off! The cross is waiting for you!"
Pp is pleased that he will get a glimpse of Steffi on the cross after she watched Maria with such obvious interest yesterday but he does hope he will see Maria endure a longer turn soon.

"What?" said Sophie.

"Okay," said Daniela.

Oh, Wow, Eul! This is just superb....

I swallowed again. Clothes off? Naked? My heart was beating even faster than before. Sophie waved a hand in front of my face, "Hello? Anyone at home? Dear Stephanie, will you kindly remove your entire clothing immediately, so we can proceed with your impending crucifixion? Come on, my love! No false modesty! "

"Exactly," cried Maria, smiling at me with shining eyes, "no false modesty - otherwise, we can really embarrass you!"

"I ..." I stuttered.

"What is it with you, Stephanie? Don’t you know how to undress?" Sophie swore, she bent down and pulled the sneakers off her feet, "You start with the shoes."

"Shoes?" I stood there dumb. I was so excited I just couldn’t move.

"Yes, shoes," Sophie replied. She looked at me as if I were intellectually impaired. "Take off your shoes, Stephanie!"

"But ... I've only got flip-flops on," I said stupidly.

Sophie rolled her eyes: "I do hereby grant royal permission to take off your flip-flops instead of your shoes." The others were beginning to howl with laughter.

Maria came across to me, "Do something, Steffi. It's easy. Once you get started, it happens like by itself."

Dear little Maria! I shook the flip-flops of my bare feet. Then I started to peel off my clothes. My heartbeat accelerated even more. Piece by piece I stripped off until I stood naked in front of the gang.

"Well then," said Sophie drily, "it works! Over in the corner! The cross awaits you."

The cross awaits me, I thought, why suddenly this old-fashioned turn of phrase? With soft knees I walked into the corner. Maria went ahead, she put a stool in front of the cross,

"Climb up, Stephanie!" How kind she was, it was as if she were asking me to raise my arms so I could try on a sweater. I climbed onto the stool and turned my back to the cross. Again I had to swallow. The whole time I hardly uttered a peep,I couldn’t speak. Mute, I leaned back against the wood and spread out my arms. Sophie and Maria brought chairs straight away, put them under the horizontal cross-bar and climbed up. I just had to keep my wrists in the open loops of rope and the two began to wind them around. They pulled the cord twists tight enough so that I was frimly held in bondage, but not so tight that my blood would be shut off.

I almost cummed with excitement, I had to suppress a shudder. Silently I watched as my two girlfriends tied me up, constantly moving my head from left to right and back again, looking and looking. Finally, I was bound to the beam.

Bound – what a word! I was bound, they’d bound me to the cross-bar.

Below, Maria was embracing my ankles with turns of the rope. Then she pulled the rope between my feet, so I couldn’t slip out of the bondage. Finally, she tied a knot behind my ankles.

"Lift your feet on the support, Stephanie," commanded Maria. I obeyed. I flexed my legs slightly and put my bare feet onto the downward-sloping platform. Because my soles were naked, I found I’d a pretty good grip on it. Maria drew the rope-ends from my ankles behind the upright and knotted them behind. Now I was completely captive, bound hand and feet to the cross, naked before my classmates.

I almost cummed with excitement, I had to suppress a shudder. Silently I watched as my two girlfriends tied me up, constantly moving my head from left to right and back again, looking and looking. Finally, I was bound to the beam.

Bound – what a word! I was bound, they’d bound me to the cross-bar.

Below, Maria was embracing my ankles with turns of the rope. Then she pulled the rope between my feet, so I couldn’t slip out of the bondage. Finally, she tied a knot behind my ankles.

"Lift your feet on the support, Stephanie," commanded Maria. I obeyed. I flexed my legs slightly and put my bare feet onto the downward-sloping platform. Because my soles were naked, I found I’d a pretty good grip on it. Maria drew the rope-ends from my ankles behind the upright and knotted them behind. Now I was completely captive, bound hand and feet to the cross, naked before my classmates.
image.jpg Bound tightly enough to leave those neat rope marks if she is ever released.

View attachment 207096 Bound tightly enough to leave those neat rope marks if she is ever released.

Some marks are not very important, Pp : they generally disapear during the following hour ...;)

Decidely,these girls are so much gentle and I should like very much to be their friend !:rolleyes:

PS: it's always troubling to be nude in front of dressed persons, even if we know them very well ...:confused:

Some marks are not very important, Pp : they generally disapear during the following hour ...;)

Decidely,these girls are so much gentle and I should like very much to be their friend !:rolleyes:

PS: it's always troubling to be nude in front of dressed persons, even if we know them very well ...:confused:
Almost all marks fade over time Messa. Rope marks fade quite quickly, whip marks more slowly but, to Pp, they look as good as expensive jewellry while they do persist.

They looked up at me. Some grinned, others looked serious. Maria smiled conspiratorially. She pulled the stool away.

My heart was beating like a steam hammer, I felt as if it would bounce my head off. Tied! I was really and truly tied up! What a feeling! I pulled tentatively at the cords that held me. They were so firmly knotted I had no chance of freeing myself. I was at the mercy of my girlfriends, exposed naked. Only now was that really clear to me, I hedn’t even the smallest scrap of fabric on the body. There are those bikinis that comprise only thin strings and tiny scraps of fabric, I’ve gone one, dark Blue, it really only covers just the essentials, but it does conceal them. Here and now, nothing’s hidden, before the eyes of my classmates I’m revealed, naked.

I felt shame but, strangely enough, excitement. I was, so to speak, being publicly exhibited and I was enjoying it, even though I was ashamed. It was deeply confusing to me. I was naked, and I wasliking it, at the same time I was feeling ashamed. But it was especially nice. But Iwas only tied – the thought of chains made me a bit scared. Where did that idea come from? Has it come into our room from next door? Heavens, supposing anyone saw me like that!

I looked down at my girlfriends. Yes, down, I was hanging a few feet above them, I held an elevated position, so they could see me better, look at me, stare at me. They were watching and how! Interested glances darted across my naked skin like nimble mice, running from head to toe, up and down my body up and along my limbs. I must be offering a very attractive sight, they’re enjoying the spectacle!

I felt myself blushing, I couldn’t prevent it. At the same time, I felt totally good, I felt great. How often in the past have I dreamed of being tied up helplessly, now it’s become a reality. I was bound naked, nude. I was the only one, they down there, looked up at me with so much interest, were wearing jeans and T-shirts, or skirts and blouses. One detail I noticed - they were all barefoot. Like me, I thought, and felt a laugh rising up in me. Don’t they say that pop singers on the stage take off the shoes because bare feet are a symbolic form of nakedness? So my girlfriends were symbolically naked too, while I’m presenting a symbol of nakedness, or something like that?

I tried the bondage again, moved about on the cross. I hadn’t got much room for manoeuvre. I was amazed, I could move my head, I was able to press on my knees and push myself a little way up – by doing this, the strong strain was taken from my outstretched arms - a bit at least. When I tugged on my wrist-bonds and stretched my legs, I could lift my pelvis away from the upright and push forwards a little, and I could easily move my hips to left and right. But I couldn’t do more. All that remained possible for me was a kind of limited, dancing movement. I was dancing slowly on the cross.

Down there they were staring. My movements had an erotic, arousing effect on them, that was clear to me. They aroused me too, little by little. I felt ashamed, a crazy feeling of chaos was raging in my head. My arms were beginning to ache, but instead of whining about the pain, I was enjoying it. I was proud to stay silent. Of course it wasn’t really hurting, not yet. But I could imagine that it would be quite uncomfortable after a while. Could I stand an hour without complaining? Would I be begging my friends to let me down? What if they ignored my request? If they just left me hanging - in the truest sense of that phrase?

I swallowed. I was a captive. I was helpless, at their mercy. If they decided not to release me, I had to stay on the cross, whether I wanted to or not. A thought flashed through my brain. I imagined being on the cross all night long, I imagined how I’d be squirming on the ropes, how everything would be hurting, how I’d be defeated - utterly. The pain would be so bad, I’d be suffering such agonies, I’d be begging, but no-one would listen to me. The thought excited me beyond measure, I began to tingle in my pussy.

Back
Top Bottom