Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Who is that guy in the blue tunic?
It's Tree. My hat got knocked off while raising you. I'll pick it up once your cross is raised. Some one has to do the work around here. SeD is busy groping your nailed naked body and you are busy complaining how much the spikes hurt and the wood of the cross has splinters in it...

It's Tree. My hat got knocked off while raising you. I'll pick it up once your cross is raised. Some one has to do the work around here. SeD is busy groping your nailed naked body and you are busy complaining how much the spikes hurt and the wood of the cross has splinters in it...
Glad he 'fessed up. I was going to say that any resemblance to the colour of my tunic was entirely coincidental ;)

Barbaria's Via Crucis
Featuring : @Barbaria1
"Open your mouth! Wider!"
SeD, the terrible bastard that he is, can no longer tolerate Barbaria's complaints about how much being crucified hurts her. She hardly appreciates the work it took to get her there! SeD has a simple solution even if Barbaria would complain about it too... if she could!!!

Barbaria's Via Crucis
"Open your mouth! Wider!"

At least you won’t be asked to swallow this time, Barb!

... and she cant complain ! "Glup ! Glup ! ":cbiggrin:

SeD, the terrible bastard that he is, can no longer tolerate Barbaria's complaints about how much being crucified hurts her. She hardly appreciates the work it took to get her there! SeD has a simple solution even if Barbaria would complain about it too... if she could!!!
After all this time, it’s taken SeD to come up with a means of getting me to shut up? :confused::oops:

Barbaria's Via Crucis
"I hope you appreciate my efforts to make this ordeal more pleasant!"

Attachments

• BarbCrux24_08_1.jpg
    BarbCrux24_08_1.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 183
  • BarbCrux24_08_2.jpg
    BarbCrux24_08_2.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 180
  • BarbCrux24_08_3.jpg
    BarbCrux24_08_3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 151
  • BarbCrux24_08_4.jpg
    BarbCrux24_08_4.jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 161
Barbaria's Via Crucis
"I hope you appreciate my efforts to make this ordeal more pleasant!"
The filthy bastard SeD had the rebel leader Barbaria suck and lick the wooden object. The crowd thought it was merely to silence her complaining about the pain being crucified had caused her. But NOOO, SeD has other ideas as he shows the wooden object is well suited to be used as an ever-hard cock!

Barbaria is defenseless against its intrusion as her arms are splayed wide and secured by nails. She would kick SeD in his balls but more spikes hold her feet.

The crowd cheers as SeD brings Barbaria to a climax. He turns to the spectators and says "She came when crucified! I told you she was a filthy whore! Enjoy watching her die from her much deserved crucifixion!!!"

GAHHHHHH!!!!

Hey, be grateful that he lubricated that thing before shoving it between your thighs. The very definition of a gentleman, our SeD.

Barbaria is defenseless against its intrusion as her arms are splayed wide and secured by nails.

An attractive and vulnerable pose, with knees also spread offering SeD a clear run, so to speak. You may as well close your eyes and enjoy it, Barb, there isn't anything else you can do, other than defiant spitting.

Back
Top Bottom