Messaline And Esmeraldina - Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
or .............infamous:D

So how did our story begin?

The journey around the horn of Africa had been a perilous one. Pirates from Djibouti had given chase, and only the skills of the captain and crew enabled their escape. Now, everything appeared to be safe and the ship had come to port to restock. Messaline and Esmeraldina, sex goddesses of Rome, decided to take advantage of the rest and go exploring, The captain warned them to stay by nearby. Slavers from Zanzibar were known to frequent these parts.

The two girls found a private beach and removed their clothes. It was imposible to have time alone together on the ship.

Esmeralinda's tongue found its way into Messaline's waiting mouth....

esm02.jpg

So how did our story begin?

The journey around the horn of Africa had been a perilous one. Pirates from Djibouti had given chase, and only the skills of the captain and crew enabled their escape. Now, everything appeared to be safe and the ship had come to port to restock. Messaline and Esmeraldina, sex goddesses of Rome, decided to take advantage of the rest and go exploring, The captain warned them to stay by nearby. Slavers from Zanzibar were know to frequent these parts.

The two girls found a private beach and removed their clothes. It was imposible to have time alone together on the ship.

Esmeralinda's tongue found its way into Messaline's waiting mouth....

View attachment 24957
This sounds like I should be getting my slaving dhow on the prowl. My team of slavers are slavering at the thought of taking those two little beauties to the slave market in Stone Town. They will cause quite a stir being paraded naked through those narrow streets on the way to the market.

This sounds like I should be getting my slaving dhow on the prowl. My team of slavers are slavering at the thought of taking those two little beauties to the slave market in Stone Town. They will cause quite a stir being paraded naked through those narrow streets on the way to the market.

How would you prepare them? Would they bring a great price?

Shall they become even MORE naughty?
You seer I know them for sure and they are now both raven also..........................

Shall they become even MORE naughty?
In Zanzibar we whip our slaves as a matter of course before they are sold. A few nights in a slave pit with 75 others will soon tame them. They will dance nicely under the whip, and that should increase the price. A good auctioneer will also make them show of their skills and talents on the auction block. There is nothing like two lovely slaves using their tongues on each other to push up the bidding!

I don't understand what you mean sweet messi drink nothing:)

In Zanzibar we whip our slaves as a matter of course before they are sold. A few nights in a slave pit with 75 others will soon tame them. They will dance nicely under the whip, and that should increase the price. A good auctioneer will also make them show of their skills and talents on the auction block. There is nothing like two lovely slaves using their tongues on each other to push up the bidding!
A skilled tongue will most certainly command a higher price... and drive the onlookers into a frenzy.

The artist will work then... Our lovers have more exploring to do. But Zanzibar slavers are prowling close by and these naked goddesses are just what they want!

Back
Top Bottom