Milking For The Males

Go to CruxDreams.com
It will add to the humiliation, that the convicted has to suck the dicks of his Camarillos and is then put on cross, where he is fucked to death on the cornu, and if he is lucky also sucked during his last hours. Me personally, also due to a phimoses am not so into fellatio, so please give me just the oversized cornu....

young dfg42 on cucumber.....

View attachment 1183225 original.View attachment 1183226
huge cornu is a good idea , i'm getting prepared for my crux , got a big plug ....

I think milking should definitely happen on the cross. In fact, do it repeatedly, until there's nothing left in his cock.
Proceed milking till only dry powder is ejected when cumming?

I think milking should definitely happen on the cross. In fact, do it repeatedly, until there's nothing left in his cock.
I also think it is best to suck the condemned on the cross. Sucking the hard cock and swallowing the semen of the execution fetish victim is a particular pleasure.

A heterosexual man can also be aroused by the sight of another naked man crucified. In such cases, a sense of fetish prevails. For me too. I feel a sense of beauty when I see the erection of the crucified man, because he has the same feeling of fetish as I do. It feels wonderful to stroke his hard cock, his scrotum. I want to see, to feel his semen, which is the result of the beautiful fetish feeling in his testicles. The testicles are the most intimate part of a man's body, I am happy to hold his balls while his fetish cum pours out of his cock.

I would like some miliking like this one... With some comecontrol!!!
I've fantasized of being cuffed to a cross, arms stretched wide, while the cross is parallel to the floor. There's a phallic pole, roughly 6 inches in length and 2 inches wide, affixed to the beam just below my ass. The executioner pulls my feet downward pulling my ass towards the cornu. The cornu presses upon my hole and starts to invade my ass. My hole reluctantly starts to give way and suddenly opens, sucking in the tip of the cornu which is bulbous. Once the tip is inside my ass, the executioner pulls my legs straight, but ensures I don't slide any further down. My ankles are tied in place. The executioner then takes a noose and cinches it down around my cock and balls. My cock is erect due to my ass being spread by the bulbous cornu. The rope is then pulled taut and securely tied around the crosses pole, just below my feet. My cock and balls and stretched taut. The executioner then pulls me down on the cross slowly impaling me on the phallic pole already in my ass. As I become further impaled, the rope tethered to my cock becomes slack and I gain some relief only to be impaled. When almost fully impaled, the executioner nooses my throat, pulls it taut above my head until I start to choke and ties it off around the top of the cross. My suffering is set. The executioner slides me upward on the cross giving my relief to my throat. I now see my predicament. As the cross is lifted, I slide downward impaling my ass as I hang on the cross. My throat becomes constricted. The further impaled I become the less I can breathe. I immediately pull myself upward, but my noosed cock and balls keeps me from totally coming off the cornu. My dance begins where I'm either choking, being impaled or stretching my cock and balls. The executioner starts to suck my cock as my dance continues so as to embarrass me and show that my cock and balls belongs to him. He milks me and then affixes electrodes around my cock's shaft. The electricity starts to flow. After dancing for what felt like hours, the executioner lowered the cross back down, removing the electrodes. Was this mercy? No. My ankles were untied and re-positioned behind the cross a couple of feet further up than they had previously been. My legs became spread due to such. The cross was raised one last time. I slid down, became impaled again and hanged by my throat. My arms were too weak to do anything and the tying of my ankles up and behind the cross ensured I couldn't push up. A line of people came up to the base of the cross and each took a few deep sucks on my cock until I drew my last breathe, cumming one last time.

I've fantasized of being cuffed to a cross, arms stretched wide, while the cross is parallel to the floor. There's a phallic pole, roughly 6 inches in length and 2 inches wide, affixed to the beam just below my ass. The executioner pulls my feet downward pulling my ass towards the cornu. The cornu presses upon my hole and starts to invade my ass. My hole reluctantly starts to give way and suddenly opens, sucking in the tip of the cornu which is bulbous. Once the tip is inside my ass, the executioner pulls my legs straight, but ensures I don't slide any further down. My ankles are tied in place. The executioner then takes a noose and cinches it down around my cock and balls. My cock is erect due to my ass being spread by the bulbous cornu. The rope is then pulled taut and securely tied around the crosses pole, just below my feet. My cock and balls and stretched taut. The executioner then pulls me down on the cross slowly impaling me on the phallic pole already in my ass. As I become further impaled, the rope tethered to my cock becomes slack and I gain some relief only to be impaled. When almost fully impaled, the executioner nooses my throat, pulls it taut above my head until I start to choke and ties it off around the top of the cross. My suffering is set. The executioner slides me upward on the cross giving my relief to my throat. I now see my predicament. As the cross is lifted, I slide downward impaling my ass as I hang on the cross. My throat becomes constricted. The further impaled I become the less I can breathe. I immediately pull myself upward, but my noosed cock and balls keeps me from totally coming off the cornu. My dance begins where I'm either choking, being impaled or stretching my cock and balls. The executioner starts to suck my cock as my dance continues so as to embarrass me and show that my cock and balls belongs to him. He milks me and then affixes electrodes around my cock's shaft. The electricity starts to flow. After dancing for what felt like hours, the executioner lowered the cross back down, removing the electrodes. Was this mercy? No. My ankles were untied and re-positioned behind the cross a couple of feet further up than they had previously been. My legs became spread due to such. The cross was raised one last time. I slid down, became impaled again and hanged by my throat. My arms were too weak to do anything and the tying of my ankles up and behind the cross ensured I couldn't push up. A line of people came up to the base of the cross and each took a few deep sucks on my cock until I drew my last breathe, cumming one last time.
Excellent description of heavy torture on a man. Great imagination!

Back
Top Bottom