109.6 KB · Views: 170
  • slaverycomics-1001-slave-markets.jpg
    slaverycomics-1001-slave-markets.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 168
  • slave-couple-for-sale-v0-h9u4zik7qvwc1.jpeg
    slave-couple-for-sale-v0-h9u4zik7qvwc1.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 194
Sculpture1.jpg

Before going into detail about why I decided to post this photo of a sculpture (borrowed from Jollyrei on the "erotic helplessness..." thread), I'd like to thank enslaved for creating this thread, which was still missing from this forum.

In addition to my "crux" fantasy that brought me to this magnificent forum, I share the same fantasy as Enslaved: to be tortured with a woman. Whether it's in front of her, or the other way round, or both together.
Those of you who follow me here will know that I love transposing myself back to the days of ancient Rome, under the reign and rule of emperors and magistrates with a great sense of cruelty and bloody erotica.

This sculpture illustrates part of a fantasy that I've shared with a number of different partners, each time resulting in powerful and memorable orgasms, even with some of my life partners who weren't particularly into sado-maso fantasies.
And with no violence other than that imagined in the story I liked to whisper in their ears during our foreplay.

The story was very simple: a couple locked up in a dungeon beneath an arena. They were naked and waiting for the moment of their torture. From outside, they could hear the sounds of the preparations and the hubbub of the crowd coming to watch the circus games and the execution of the condemned.
A rush of adrenaline stimulated their libido and they made love with a passion they had never known before, ending in a powerful shared orgasm.

The result is a statue, a sculpture of the last orgasm on the damp straw of a squalid dungeon.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom