Most effective form of pussy torture

What is the most effective form of “nondestructive” pussy torture?

• Crotch rope (vulvar pressure from tension on flexible object)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Wooden horse (vulvar pressure from straddling a hard object)

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Impact-based (whips, canes, etc to strike vulva)

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Mechanical insertion-based (pear of anguish, cervical torture)

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Irritants (hot sauce, figging, etc)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Temperature (heat or cold)

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Electricity

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other (let me know what I missed)

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
They are all pretty effective.
Personally I like enough attention on my clit (and tits and nipples while we're at it) no matter what method is used.
Nettles are also interesting to use (on the clit as someone mentioned but can be inserted too).
I also like the use of needles and clamps.
If we're talking duration I like forced orgasm play. Preferably with clit stimulation and anal and vaginal machine fucking where the pleasure will quickly turn to pain.
I sometimes feel that the slave-cunt should not be allowed any pleasure while being taken or servicing Me and any vaginal stimulation should turn to some Torture so it knows it’s purpose and place.

I sometimes feel that the slave-cunt should not be allowed any pleasure while being taken or servicing Me and any vaginal stimulation should turn to some Torture so it knows it’s purpose and place.
Well that's the thing here it's the pleasure that becomes torture.
Fortunately for me Mistress doesn't agree with you. She really enjoys giving me pleasure and making me cum.
Post orgasmic everything is very nice and sensitive. Ideal for a little bit of torture.

Ok so everyone knows I love the horsie. Well....boyfriend threw in a new twist that really shook me up. I wanted to beat my longest time which I think was just over an hour but I told him the only way I could beat it was if I didn't have the choice. So he said this time he would wait one half hour before going to the store. It's 45 min, meaning I'd beat my 1 hour by 15 min. But....there was a catch. This time he lubricated the wood. I didn't think it would matter but let me tell you, it did. So he put me on the horse and teased me like we always do then raised it so my toes were just off the ground. The. He squirted lube all over the rail and left for the store. FUCK!!!! The lube makes it almost impossible to stay still which is how I endured it last time, but now I was slip sliding all over the place and it felt fucking good so I came early,making me even more sensitive. Well I told him to put my gag in so the neighbors wouldn't hear. I'm a squealer so they have to deal with me enough as it is. I was fucking going nuts even with the gag in my mouth. When it hit one hour and I had 15 min left I was so disheartened because I really could not last another second, only I had no choice. I began squealing non stop through the gag and my bf was gone a few min longer than 15 which made me panic bad. I was covered head to toe in sweat when he returned and then, he wasn't fast about untieing me. My legs were jello and I couldn't even stand, so he cuffed my behind my back and threw me down and did me doggie, which hurt like hell but I endured, I was just happy to be off of that thing. My pussy hurt for 3 days and I don't know if I'm interested in outdoing my time again, which is an hour and 17 min. I'm ok with the one hour and no lubricant, which I make myself after a few anyways. I'm telling you the horse is intense. Sometimes I like to do shorter rides with my hands pulls back and up which makes me roll forward onto my clit. I can only take a few minutes of that. Mostly because I cum so fast and then it's slip slidey again only now my clit is more sensitive. I like it when he does things to me to make me move or shake while I'm riding. It hurts but it's a rush. I'm such a little perverted girl. My mom would be appalled if she knew the things I make him do to me. When did this good girl go bad?
They are all pretty effective.
Personally I like enough attention on my clit (and tits and nipples while we're at it) no matter what method is used.
Nettles are also interesting to use (on the clit as someone mentioned but can be inserted too).
I also like the use of needles and clamps.
If we're talking duration I like forced orgasm play. Preferably with clit stimulation and anal and vaginal machine fucking where the pleasure will quickly turn to pain.

Well that's the thing here it's the pleasure that becomes torture.
Fortunately for me Mistress doesn't agree with you. She really enjoys giving me pleasure and making me cum.
Post orgasmic everything is very nice and sensitive. Ideal for a little bit of torture.
You know what else I find totally hot that's perfect for pussy torture? Being hanged by my ankles fixed to the spreader bar, hands tied behind my back. The feeling of helplessness is almost overwhelming and he can do whatever he wants to my pussy and I cannot close my legs or use my hands to defend it. You can run her clit relentlessly, whip her with the single tail, flog her pussy, put a little candle in it or a heavy vibrator. You can fill her with a dildo and tie it off so she can't push it out, gravity working against her. Then you tie it to the spreader bar above and she tries to move or bends her knees, it goes in deeper. Then there are her exposed nipples she is helpless to defend. I love nipple pain and sex.

It depends what we're looking for as 'effective' - in terms of BDSM play, where both the Torturer and victim are looking to get some pleasure out of the experience, electricity is probably the best means, as it can be quite carefully controlled to hit the 'sweet spot' where pleasure and pain just meet. But insertions, and careful use of heat, can add to the 'fun'. Under 'others', various kinds of clips, clamps, attachments to labia and/or clitoris could be considered.
I have used whips, crops and insertions. I enjoy doing and so did my partner.

Back
Top Bottom