My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
FOOT CARE

It is said that the sole of the foot is crossed by more than seven thousand nerve endings, all in contact with other organs of the body. Torturing the sole of the foot is therefore an exercise in refined cruelty, and the atrocious pain that this type of torture transmits is transmitted to every part of the body. Isotta, chained sitting on the cold floor and with her feet imprisoned in a pillory made specifically to contain the feet (with the big toes tied together to increase immobility) was forced by Lucrezia to suffer a long session of torture on the soles of her feet . With a stick she relentlessly hit that flesh of hers, and a small, low brazier was also placed beneath her at her feet which emitted an unbearable heat. So Isotta’s feet were simultaneously beaten and burned…. to Lucrezia's pleasure that she enjoyed her screams of pain. She does not pay for the torture inflicted on her poor victim, she had ordered her two assistant executioners to position themselves on either side of the tortured woman and to be sexually satisfied by her mouth. Isotta was going crazy with pain and humiliation…

Attachments

• IMG_0537.jpeg
    IMG_0537.jpeg
    402.2 KB · Views: 250
THE ROCKING

One day Lucrezia had Isotta tied up completely immobilized by large ropes, one of which passed painfully and deeply into her pussy. She then made her tie her long hair tightly and made her lift her up without her being able to touch the floor even with her toes. Her whole body weighed on her scalp, and to Isotta it felt like all her hair was being pulled out. Then Lucrezia took two large metal spheres, two large weights, inserting the hook of each weight into the poor girl's nipples. Then with one hand, while Isotta begged for mercy, he forced her to swing… With her hair making her scream in pain and with the weights tearing her nipples… “have fun little whore, now swing for a bit…. then she will whip you…” and she laughed into his desperate face…

Attachments

• IMG_0540.jpeg
    IMG_0540.jpeg
    344.6 KB · Views: 230
FOOT CARE

It is said that the sole of the foot is crossed by more than seven thousand nerve endings, all in contact with other organs of the body. Torturing the sole of the foot is therefore an exercise in refined cruelty, and the atrocious pain that this type of torture transmits is transmitted to every part of the body. Isotta, chained sitting on the cold floor and with her feet imprisoned in a pillory made specifically to contain the feet (with the big toes tied together to increase immobility) was forced by Lucrezia to suffer a long session of torture on the soles of her feet . With a stick she relentlessly hit that flesh of hers, and a small, low brazier was also placed beneath her at her feet which emitted an unbearable heat. So Isotta’s feet were simultaneously beaten and burned…. to Lucrezia's pleasure that she enjoyed her screams of pain. She does not pay for the torture inflicted on her poor victim, she had ordered her two assistant executioners to position themselves on either side of the tortured woman and to be sexually satisfied by her mouth. Isotta was going crazy with pain and humiliation…
Straight to the poolroom with that image! Isotta is a star, and nice(? Evocative?) writing too!

Straight to the poolroom with that image! Isotta is a star, and nice(? Evocative?) writing too!
...I don't know if it's evocative or not, I write, explaining and commenting on my drawings (the drawings are born in my mind first, the comment comes later)... the ellipsis is a quirk of mine, they mean that there is it's a sequel. Anyway thanks, I'm happy if you like my drawings!

MANICURE

Isotta was immobilized, tied to a narrow metal chair in the torture room. She was cold and afraid, she knew that Lucrezia or her executioners would torture her again but she didn't know what they would do to her. Nothing pleasant, anyway.... Her hands were stuck under two presses that forced her with her fingers wide open. Lucrezia approached her and Isotta began to tremble. “Today my little darling I will take care of your nails… they have grown and are dirty see? Now we'll do some manicure, the hands need to be taken care of..." and saying this he laughed. She spent the whole afternoon inserting and removing sharp pins under Isotta’s fingernails, causing her excruciating pain. When she saw that the girl couldn't take any more of that treatment she simply said to her "You know, whore, I think it's better to tear out these nails, now there's no room left for any more pins" and before Isotta could say anything she started to tear out one of them one the girl's nails, who was screaming madly in pain. Once the treatment was over, not yet satisfied with the pain inflicted on her victim, Lucrezia inserted many needles into the aureole of Isotta’s nipples, who was crying desperately and could only say "...enough...enough..."
By now the torture had continued for several hours, and Lucrezia was a little bored. She gave Isotta some water to drink and I told her: “Tonight you will sleep sitting here, so tomorrow morning I can continue with your feet’s fingers… goodnight darling, think of me!” and left Isotta tied to the chair and full of pain and tears….

Attachments

• IMG_0543.jpeg
    IMG_0543.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 208
MANICURE

Isotta was immobilized, tied to a narrow metal chair in the torture room. She was cold and afraid, she knew that Lucrezia or her executioners would torture her again but she didn't know what they would do to her. Nothing pleasant, anyway.... Her hands were stuck under two presses that forced her with her fingers wide open. Lucrezia approached her and Isotta began to tremble. “Today my little darling I will take care of your nails… they have grown and are dirty see? Now we'll do some manicure, the hands need to be taken care of..." and saying this he laughed. She spent the whole afternoon inserting and removing sharp pins under Isotta’s fingernails, causing her excruciating pain. When she saw that the girl couldn't take any more of that treatment she simply said to her "You know, whore, I think it's better to tear out these nails, now there's no room left for any more pins" and before Isotta could say anything she started to tear out one of them one the girl's nails, who was screaming madly in pain. Once the treatment was over, not yet satisfied with the pain inflicted on her victim, Lucrezia inserted many needles into the aureole of Isotta’s nipples, who was crying desperately and could only say "...enough...enough..."
By now the torture had continued for several hours, and Lucrezia was a little bored. She gave Isotta some water to drink and I told her: “Tonight you will sleep sitting here, so tomorrow morning I can continue with your feet’s fingers… goodnight darling, think of me!” and left Isotta tied to the chair and full of pain and tears….

Manicures and pedicures are right at the top of my favorites list. Yours was done properly and was very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

THE POLE

“I thought that always standing in chains must have tired you, so I had something prepared so that you could sit comfortably…” Lucrezia said laughing to Isotta, who was looking in terror at a large wooden pole with a sharp tip, mounted on the center of the room. “No… no please no… it's huge… my God it will split me in half…” poor Isotta whispered. “No, it's very big and that's why it won't fit completely in your little ass, because that's where I'll stick the tip, but you'll be able to enjoy the dilation of your asshole -I'll put some fat on the tip, so it will slide better- but then it will not pierce you. the Master Carpenter did a really good job. You will remain on the pole for a few hours, with a chain tied to your collar, with your feet tied to the pole and your hands behind your back, and you will suffer a lot of pain. Maybe I'll whip you, too..." and Lucrezia made a gesture to the two executioners who caught Isotta who was kicking and lifted her to put her on the pole...

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpeg
    IMG_0548.jpeg
    450.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
THE POLE

“I thought that always standing in chains must have tired you, so I had something prepared so that you could sit comfortably…” Lucrezia said laughing to Isotta, who was looking in terror at a large wooden pole with a sharp tip, mounted on the center of the room. “No… no please no… it's huge… my God it will split me in half…” poor Isotta whispered. “No, it's very big and that's why it won't fit completely in your little ass, because that's where I'll stick the tip, but you'll be able to enjoy the dilation of your asshole - I'll put some fat on the tip, so it will slide better- but then it will not pierce you. the Master Carpenter did a really good job. You will remain on the pole for a few hours, with a chain tied to your collar, with your feet tied to the pole and your hands behind your back, and you will suffer a lot of pain. Maybe I'll whip you, too..." and Lucrezia made a gesture to the two executioners who caught Isotta who was kicking and lifted her to put her on the pole...
We can't wait to see what happens next! :devil:

ON THE POLE

What Lucrezia promised was then meticulously carried out, Isotta had learned it first hand and in her flesh in hours and hours of atrocious torture. The pole that the Master Carpenter had carved for his little bottom was actually made in such a way that it could not penetrate due to its large circumference. So the poor little girl was forced to sit on that wooden spike that tore her anus open and then she remained sitting there. Her legs, bent, were tied to the post itself. Her arms tied to her ceiling so that her entire body was defenseless and vulnerable. The iron circle around her neck, a symbol of her slavery, was also chained to the ceiling. From the pain that Isotta was feeling, she couldn't even scream, she was silent with horror. Blood mixed with shit was coming out of her open ass. Lucrezia, who was sexually excited by this scene, had Isotta whipped by one of her assistants, while she played with candles to burn Isolde's tender breasts and armpits, pouring boiling wax on her nipples. And of course, since the torture lasted a long time, she also burned her belly and her pussy, while the executioner did not stop whipping her with exasperating slowness... poor little Isotta

Attachments

• IMG_0558.jpeg
    IMG_0558.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 158
ON THE POLE

What Lucrezia promised was then meticulously carried out, Isotta had learned it first hand and in her flesh in hours and hours of atrocious torture. The pole that the Master Carpenter had carved for his little bottom was actually made in such a way that it could not penetrate due to its large circumference. So the poor little girl was forced to sit on that wooden spike that tore her anus open and then she remained sitting there. Her legs, bent, were tied to the post itself. Her arms tied to her ceiling so that her entire body was defenseless and vulnerable. The iron circle around her neck, a symbol of her slavery, was also chained to the ceiling. From the pain that Isotta was feeling, she couldn't even scream, she was silent with horror. Blood mixed with shit was coming out of her open ass. Lucrezia, who was sexually excited by this scene, had Isotta whipped by one of her assistants, while she played with candles to burn Isolde's tender breasts and armpits, pouring boiling wax on her nipples. And of course, since the torture lasted a long time, she also burned her belly and her pussy, while the executioner did not stop whipping her with exasperating slowness... poor little Isotta
I can’t help but imagine myself as Isotta, wearing my symbol of slavery, impaled, whipped, and treated to the boiling wax… just a helpless slave at the mercy of my betters…. Mmmm

Another ripping yarn and exciting sketch! Thank You!

KILL ME FOR MERCY…

Isotta had never suffered so much. Even though she was now used to being raped, treated like the last of the slaves and tortured with refined cruelty by Lucrezia, this time the pain suffered on the pole had been too much... too much even for her. The master carpenter had carved a long spike that tickled her insides, and the circumference of the enormous pole had painfully ruptured her anus. She had left rivers of blood and shit on that pole. And then she had not been spared other tortures: burns on very sensitive parts and whippings all over her body which had contributed to making the pole penetrate her belly even further. Her pain had been so intense that it prevented her from fainting... she had cried, screamed, become desperate, had asked for mercy: all in vain. After hours of this torture, an executioner on Lucrezia's orders made her come down from the pole, which was now soaked in fluids, blood and excrement. Before she finally managed to pass out, Isotta whispered to Lucrezia, who had always been there so as not to miss even a moment of the torture: "kill me for mercy... I can't take it anymore... I want to die...” and the girl was sincere…

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpeg
    IMG_0559.jpeg
    403.3 KB · Views: 164
I promise that tomorrow there will certainly be a painful sequel for little Isotta... :devil-king:
ON THE POLE

A promise kept! Well done and thank you!

KILL ME FOR MERCY…

Isotta had never suffered so much. Even though she was now used to being raped, treated like the last of the slaves and tortured with refined cruelty by Lucrezia, this time the pain suffered on the pole had been too much... too much even for her. The master carpenter had carved a long spike that tickled her insides, and the circumference of the enormous pole had painfully ruptured her anus. She had left rivers of blood and shit on that pole. And then she had not been spared other tortures: burns on very sensitive parts and whippings all over her body which had contributed to making the pole penetrate her belly even further. Her pain had been so intense that it prevented her from fainting... she had cried, screamed, become desperate, had asked for mercy: all in vain. After hours of this torture, an executioner on Lucrezia's orders made her come down from the pole, which was now soaked in fluids, blood and excrement. Before she finally managed to pass out, Isotta whispered to Lucrezia, who had always been there so as not to miss even a moment of the torture: "kill me for mercy... I can't take it anymore... I want to die...” and the girl was sincere…
But slaves don’t get mercy… Don’t give in, Lucrezia, she doesn’t deserve a merciful death, only pain and blood!

“Oh please, Mistress my owner, slave begs you for mercy? Please kill me so I might not have to suffer more agony and torture, I am BEGGING you, please let me die??? I can’t stand it any more? Please, I beg for my doom, great Mistress?????”

Back
Top Bottom