My First Non-religious Crucifixion Picture

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
I would have bought three cards mid eighties, one I sent, one is damaged exposing for many years in my studyroom and this evening I discover this specimen, the third in a Photomap, spotless!

Ave Maria is the title of a film by Jacques Richard from October 1984. The main role is by the Danish Anna Karina (born 1940). I always thought she is it! But appearance is deceptive, now I read that she refused in a film earlier to go naked. Thus it is another woman.

No reason for sadness, this card is the first non-religious crucifixion I ever had. Therefore so young as I was, I got the attraction to have her by me, so see here every day and to imagine that she is real! Every day a crucified girl against me, I would talk lovely words to her, console her and wish her a good next day. She stays where she is and she accepts, all my greatest adventure.

iMDB

Attachments

• AVE MARIA with Anna Karina dir Jacques Richard.jpg
    AVE MARIA with Anna Karina dir Jacques Richard.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 625
I would have bought three cards mid eighties, one I sent, one is damaged exposing for many years in my studyroom and this evening I discover this specimen, the third in a Photomap, spotless!

Ave Maria is the title of a film by Jacques Richard from October 1984. The main role is by the Danish Anna Karina (born 1940). I always thought she is it! But appearance is deceptive, now I read that she refused in a film earlier to go naked. Thus it is another woman.

No reason for sadness, this card is the first non-religious crucifixion I ever had. Therefore so young as I was, I got the attraction to have her by me, so see here every day and to imagine that she is real! Every day a crucified girl against me, I would talk lovely words to her, console her and wish her a good next day. She stays where she is and she accepts, all my greatest adventure.

iMDB

I have never seen that one before. Thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom