Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't think I ever posted this one before.

Attachments

• SpikedBloodyFeetFS.jpg
    SpikedBloodyFeetFS.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 299
By the way the executioner is placing and nailing the feet, he has total control over the executed victim.

He has this control while his victim dies on the cross, but also over corpse and skeleton.

Little variations will make a big difference when you try to push your body up.

Did the crucified realize that the humiliation goes on beyond death?.....:D

Last edited:
I dont think, cire ! But you're an expert in crucifixion and I let you decide what you'll do with my body after my death ...
It's not up to me. You'll have to stay on your cross until your bones come down! Then it's time to pull the nails out, take the Titulus off.

Your remains will land on one of these bone and skull piles between the crosses. Patibulum and Stipes will be ready for the next wrongdoer!

It's not up to me. You'll have to stay on your cross until your bones come down! Then it's time to pull the nails out, take the Titulus off.

Your remains will land on one of these bone and skull piles between the crosses. Patibulum and Stipes will be ready for the next wrongdoer!
Yeah, sure, unless we need that cross for another "criminal"

Generally, when a doctor pronounces a crucified woman dead, the body is removed from the cross and buried naked in a cemetery for crucified women. The cross is then ready to be nailed to the next woman (sometimes the nail holes are removed [they are filled with appropriate material, and after a few years the cross is replaced with a new one]).

Generally, when a doctor pronounces a crucified woman dead, the body is removed from the cross and buried naked in a cemetery for crucified women. The cross is then ready to be nailed to the next woman (sometimes the nail holes are removed [they are filled with appropriate material, and after a few years the cross is replaced with a new one]).
the holes in the cross are useful, that make it easy to hammer the next nail in
after a vew crucifixions there are enough holes for different sized woman.
Sabina_Nailing_Scene_14-3_0001.jpglike sabina nailed to a used patibulum

View attachment 1466002like sabina nailed to a used patibulum
There is something about it. Each woman sentenced to death by crucifixion, hanging on a cross for a specified number of hours, as well as who wants to be crucified voluntarily (until death or for a specified number of hours), before crucifixion, her height and arm span are measured in order to select the appropriate length crossbar of the cross ( patibulum) and the vertical beam of the cross.

View attachment 1466002like sabina nailed to a used patibulum
You are not a skilled carpenter! There is a reason you don't use old nail holes. The reason for nailing someone to a cross is to hang them from it.
crux j 817.jpg
It has been determined you just want to escape your slow death on the cross. Soldier, make sure she gets a cornu up her ass. She'll last longer with a horn up there...
crux j 830.jpg

Hello. Strange...there are only two founds of bones for crucified man. Both had been nailed trough the heelbone. Bute here, I see no picture from nailing through the heelbone
yes they found one from ancient roman times
a very stabil affixing for the feet
ggz.jpgi would choose that for my crucifixion , spread the legs for a nice vew for the spectators

Back
Top Bottom