New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello nice group ... I've been a member of this group for a while but I've never introduced myself . I'm a single female, 34 YO from Michigan. I love bondage an especially outdoor bondage. I also have a thing for hangings ...
Another Midwesterner! Yay.

Hello! New here, I'll put an avatar as soon as I can. And some of my kinks.
Hello nice group ... I've been a member of this group for a while but I've never introduced myself . I'm a single female, 34 YO from Michigan. I love bondage an especially outdoor bondage. I also have a thing for hangings ...
:welcome8:

Hi everyone!

My name is Cesar, 28yo, I'm from Mexico, and have little experience in BDSM (only put in chastity, spanked and fucked), but I'm pretty curious about erotic crucifixion, specially the part of being self-fucked by a dildo/cornu.

I expect to learn and enjoy a lot here!
Welcome @Caesar28, look around and have fun.

Hello Karen, and welcome! I am not into BDSM just love to be crucified (with ropes) and, alas, only into my attic for the moment, but I understand your need to do it outdoors, which is also my dream now; being crucified outdoors is surely much more intense and I hope to be able to do it this summer.

Back
Top Bottom