Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
yep, but........................

He's bragging about how hot it is there in Florida, while I'm looking at -18 F, wind chill of -30 to -40 tomorrow morning. Now do you get it? :)
I wasn't bragging...Honest. I was pointing out wid swing in our weather down here. Last week, my bromeliads & plumbago were blooming. Tuesday morning, we hit 31. This weekend, we're going to record highs. Meanwhile, Anchorage is expecting a low of 22 & a high of 28 tomorrow....the same as St Louis!
7dayMax.jpg
However, some people may still engage in winter acivities.
diver.jpg

However, some people may still engage in winter activities. -n

Actually I was figure skating down my drive in a BobCat T-190, a 7500 lb. machine without the 600 lb. snow blade on the front. Yes, Tree's ass was puckered! Thank god for nylon linings in Carhart overalls, it made it easier to pull out of my ass...

T

...do you realize you are wasting your time crucifying a wench in this weather unless you like frozen breasts???

At the veterinarian's office, they have one similar except the unattended child will be given a free puppy.
I wasn't bragging...Honest. I was pointing out wid swing in our weather down here. Last week, my bromeliads & plumbago were blooming. Tuesday morning, we hit 31. This weekend, we're going to record highs. Meanwhile, Anchorage is expecting a low of 22 & a high of 28 tomorrow....the same as St Louis!
View attachment 97382
However, some people may still engage in winter acivities.
View attachment 97383

She looks a bit "frigid" to me? :D

I had to Google RVP.
I'll admit the guy's good looking...better looking than Beckham, I'd say. But, he plays for the New York Yankees of soccer, so I can't like him.
Besides, Messi is better.

I had to Google RVP.
I'll admit the guy's good looking...better looking than Beckham, I'd say. But, he plays for the New York Yankees of soccer, so I can't like him.
Besides, Messi is better.
but Robin is dorothy's hope in scary times :devil:

'no slaughtering on the premises' it says -
is that what you meant by the 'no kill slave shelter' in the Coffee Shop? :p
Wow that was Lee Marvin and Gean Hackman!

Back
Top Bottom