Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
From a decade or so around 1900, photographer unknown.

This pic's more Melissa and Julie's line, and truth be told it's only borderline on topic. But adjectives like "cute" and "whimsical" are not commonly connected with Crux, and I'm so fond of these two I'll include them in here because, y'know, what the heck.

And given access to a working time machine, who here wouldn't want to go back and be a bystander at this shoot?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 899
The first is from a story posted last year on Foundation, written by Wragg, illustrated by Repertor. Perfect for this thread. But the viewer will note her feet are not yet nailed. Alas, an unimaginative carnifex will shortly spike them to the front of the stipes.

Pity. Her feet are perfectly positioned as is.

The second has Jastrow's style, but I could be mistaken. Also, the T-cross purist in me considers nailing women to X-crosses is sort of cheating for purposes of this thread; the latter guarantees the girls' thighs are lewdly parted.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 978
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 956
A few from Hemut, on non-Roman themes.

In the first two, an Amazon discovers to her sorrow that the penalty for steroid use circa 500 BCE is far harsher than in the modern Olympic Games.

In the second set, a relative of Kal-el and Kara Zor-el finds out that Kryptonians on Earth can be crucified, as long as the carnifex uses kryptonite nails and a sedile.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 896
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 882
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 836
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 910
When he first posted this co-ed crux back in '08, Jastrow had a number of back stories. My own involves a perennial problem for teenage boys--getting caught with a raging erection at the absolutely worst and most humiliating time and place.

C'mon guys, we've all been there. And this poor kid's predicament is a lot like being unexpectedly called to the front of your 9th grade English class, except that his Mom and Sis are hanging butt naked right in front of him with their thighs spread wide open and the video of his incestuous hots for them is going to go viral.

Just one of those age-old rites of passage.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    353.7 KB · Views: 1,083
Here's another Petrahertz/Jastrow pair. The crux positioning is almost absurdly hot, making the BATS detail in Jastrow's kinda, I dunno, redundant?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    551.4 KB · Views: 993
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    714.9 KB · Views: 1,052
When he first posted this co-ed crux back in '08, Jastrow had a number of back stories. My own involves a perennial problem for teenage boys--getting caught with a raging erection at the absolutely worst and most humiliating time and place.

C'mon guys, we've all been there. And this poor kid's predicament is a lot like being unexpectedly called to the front of your 9th grade English class, except that his Mom and Sis are hanging butt naked right in front of him with their thighs spread wide open and the video of his incestuous hots for them is going to go viral.

Just one of those age-old rites of passage.
Wouldn't it be even worse if you just had a desperate need to scratch? :p

I'm not a fan of Bound Heat, nor of BDSM in general. But every once in a while they come up with a sorta-kinda crux scene, a still from which suits this thread nicely.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 978
Three preliminary renders, lacking lashmarks, blood or other post work, of the Sabina character Jedakk used in "Serpent"s Eye."

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/jedakks-masterpiece.4731/

In two of them she locks eyes with the viewer, first accusingly, then in surprise or fear. In the third she's fainted or dead.

Topic-wise, these come in just under the wire, and Jedakk posted them elsewhere a few years ago. But they're new to me, and I'm drawn to Sabina looking me right in the eye.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 994
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 959
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 950
Three preliminary renders, lacking lashmarks, blood or other post work, of the Sabina character Jedakk used in "Serpent"s Eye."

I hadn't yet gotten into the complexity of modifying textures to put whip marks, blood, etc. directly onto 3D figures. I do that all the time, now - no post work on any of my renders. What you see is the way Poser renders them.

In two of them she locks eyes with the viewer, first accusingly, then in surprise or fear. In the third she's fainted or dead.

In that first one, Sabina is losing the fight to hold herself up high on the cross. I don't remember now why I gave her that particular expression, probably anger and hatred of the people in front of her cross who watch her agonized struggle without any sympathy, eventually strolling away when they get bored.

In the second one, she's trying to rest on the point of the cornu, growing more desperate as she learns how painful that is and as her fatigue increases. She has to make a decision soon - give up and drop down to hang by her wrists, putting off the inevitable, or endure the pain and humiliation of taking the wooden horn up her rectum or vagina.

In the third one, as you said, she's either fainted or dead.

I hadn't yet gotten into the complexity of modifying textures to put whip marks, blood, etc. directly onto 3D figures. I do that all the time, now - no post work on any of my renders. What you see is the way Poser renders them.

In the early days I found neither postwork nor even backgrounds all that important. This Jedakk dude nailed naked women to crosses. DSM-5 certified paraphilia or no, I found and still find this shriekingly erotic.

So Jedakk, you who were a primary trigger for my thoroughly enjoyable descent into crux, what was that asymmetrically nailed lady's name?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,006
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,103
If you spend any time casually or obsessively googling "naked Roman crucifixions," you're going to run across Vittorio Carvelli. He's quite good, and his output consists largely of cut Roman guys alternately killing or buggering each other.

But he does the occasional crucifixion, one of which I've already posted here. For them that's interested, here's a few more that qualify as on-topic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    479.2 KB · Views: 1,094
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 1,032
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 1,062
I'm not a fan of Bound Heat, nor of BDSM in general. But every once in a while they come up with a sorta-kinda crux scene, a still from which suits this thread nicely.
But it's a long, long time since BoundHeat bound any of the girls to a cross! :(

But it's a long, long time since BoundHeat bound any of the girls to a cross! :(

Judging by the freebies available here

https://xhamster.com/channels/bound-heat

they only have one (1) cross in stock.

Eulalia, I'm curious. In your opinion, are suitably oriented ladies turned on by BoundHeat, or is this "lesbian" content targeted towards straight guys?

Two by Drahreg, one on topic, one not so much. The not-so-much one I first saw over a decade ago on Renderotica, and I include it here because it's hot.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 1,051
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 1,110
Judging by the freebies available here

https://xhamster.com/channels/bound-heat

they only have one (1) cross in stock.

Eulalia, I'm curious. In your opinion, are suitably oriented ladies turned on by BoundHeat, or is this "lesbian" content targeted towards straight guys?
I'm not really the best one to ask, being one of the few 'straight' females here -
some of their scenarios excite me a lot, cos I identify with the 'victims',
but the fact they're being tormented by she-dommes is a mild negative for me,
doesn't spoil my enjoyment, but certainly doesn't add to it.

Back
Top Bottom