Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
And this line of discussion in no conceivable way segues into LOTR fantasy.

Wait, what?

Bear with me. In these marginally on-topic manips Damian employs the machinelike brutality and cruelty of iron cornus, something we easily associate with Roman brutality and cruelty.

Hmmm. Iron. Cold iron.

Relabel the Romans and we see Galadriel and Arwen of Faerie, naked and at the mercy of Sauron's minions, their luxuriant locks shorn, immobilized by cold iron cornus stuck up their magickal quims.

And yes, I completely understand those who want to know what I'm smoking and where they can get some.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 863
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 819
And this line of discussion in no conceivable way segues into LOTR fantasy.

Wait, what?

Bear with me. In these marginally on-topic manips Damian employs the machinelike brutality and cruelty of iron cornus, something we easily associate with Roman brutality and cruelty.

Hmmm. Iron. Cold iron.

Relabel the Romans and we see Galadriel and Arwen of Faerie, naked and at the mercy of Sauron's minions, their luxuriant locks shorn, immobilized by cold iron cornus stuck up their magickal quims.

And yes, I completely understand those who want to know what I'm smoking and where they can get some.

Yes....I believe a natural (and welcome) direction of thought! I would be afraid to smoke what you are if my mind is already there! Lol

Switching gears. I'm not a fan of anime, nor of Japanese crux, nor of Japanese anime crux.
I've made an exception for this lady, by Gin-nash-en.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 771
Switching gears. I'm not a fan of anime, nor of Japanese crux, nor of Japanese anime crux.
I've made an exception for this lady, by Gin-nash-en.

Ah....I will have to explore that....this piece does indeed have merit. Much more realistic them most.

Ah....I will have to explore that....this piece does indeed have merit. Much more realistic them most.

I dunno, guy. "Naked anime crucifixion" can turn up some strange search results.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 669
You never will. Never.

And because I'm a certified agent of unspeakable evil, here's a high-res version.

Attachments

• image.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 251
For me the comic/cosmic joke is that this Makar-meets-My-Little-Pony cartoon is pretty hot. The cute critter is positioned precisely in a way that gets me off. Such hentai takes on crux are rare, but do happen.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 684
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 748
It has been pouring rain here today and so I thought I'd post this one of a young woman crucified in a torrential downpour. Her captors didn't even bother to whip her but instead let the driving rain pelt and sting her naked flesh. Safe and dry in a warm brothel, she was completely forgotten. No one was there to watch her suffering...and that's pretty obscene...

Attachments

• Forgotten in the Rain a.jpg
    Forgotten in the Rain a.jpg
    757.3 KB · Views: 888
Now that I can relate to.....my penchant for crosses and display was deeply seated in 2ed grade. So I have a dividing gulf between my sacred and sexual. So I find my interests very specific and require mental changes to many images.

The first anime you posted was very close and only needed a few tweaks. Lol

Now...the my little pony? That was another story indeed! Hahaha

It has been pouring rain here today and so I thought I'd post this one of a young woman crucified in a torrential downpour. Her captors didn't even bother to whip her but instead let the driving rain pelt and sting her naked flesh. Safe and dry in a warm brothel, she was completely forgotten. No one was there to watch her suffering...and that's pretty obscene...

Excellent depiction! The disheartening end.

Forgotten in the Rain
Her only friend the pain
The rain won't hide the shame
Nor stop her heart from rending;

No raindrops hide her grief
Nor cure her disbelief
That now her life so brief
Comes to a brutal ending.

Sorry, Apostate.

He didn't know he did, but Jastrow made me do it :doh:

Forgotten in the Rain
Her only friend the pain

Nor cure her disbelief

Sorry, Apostate.

Excellent!

Now that I can relate to.....my penchant for crosses and display was deeply seated in 2ed grade. So I have a dividing gulf between my sacred and sexual. So I find my interests very specific and require mental changes to many images.

The first anime you posted was very close and only needed a few tweaks. Lol

Now...the my little pony? That was another story indeed! Hahaha

With your permission I'm gong to start calling you CSB. it's easier to type, and I am a lazy man.

CSB, I'm a parochial school survivor too, but only woke up to crux well into middle age. When I reverse engineered the kink I realized wasn't rooted in Jesus, but in naked girl martyrs. Sts. Agnes and Agatha gave me the hots by the age of 8.

But there's a dearth of crucified females in the Catholic martyrology, and Raquel Welch or no the idea lay dormant in my mind until much later.

FYI, that Pricess Celestia cartoon came from a balls-out blasphemous Rule 34 site.

https://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Jesus/2

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 816
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 835
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 882

Appalled pity and a raging erection are not mutually exclusive things. Jas, you excel at blending the erotic charge of crux with a poetic melancholy. Well damn done.

Forgotten in the Rain
Her only friend the pain

Nor cure her disbelief

Sorry, Apostate.

Wragg, if you just wrote that, the only thing to apologize for is that I can't whip out two stanzas of rhymed poetry at the drop of a hat, and that's not your fault.

Really nice verse, actually.

Back
Top Bottom