Olya Retouched.

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

Not in the sense that Hans and Tree are thinking of!!..I noticed that some pics of Olya were over exposed so I thought it might be worth a minute or two to try and improve them. Can you see any worthwhile difference?

Attachments

• 0001-olya001.jpg
    0001-olya001.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 547
  • 0001-olya001m.jpg
    0001-olya001m.jpg
    841 KB · Views: 587
bumping thr contrast and lowering the intensity can do amazing things to pictures. Most of my late evening/night/early morning backgrounds were pictures taken in broad daylight. Nice work...

T

"over exposed" :D
but, yes, the whip-weals are important,​
and much more vivid on the -brightness/+contrast ones​

Yes, it's different (better) but I've blurred some parts of the background, near the cross: in my opinion, it was not similar with the general background.
Contrariwise, I've clarified the left side of the cross (hand and ropes)..?
And at last, I've reinforced some shadows on her body to underline these parts (sexe, breast, face, armpits...)
What do you think?

Attachments

• 0001-olya001m.jpg
    0001-olya001m.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 268
Yes, it's different (better) but I've blurred some parts of the background, near the cross: in my opinion, it was not similar with the general background.
And at last, I've reinforced some shadows on her body to underline these parts (sexe, breast, face, armpits...)
What do you think?
Good start. Some was a bit over done for my tastes but you should see my early stuff!!!

Tree

Where can we see them?:oops:
some were lost in a computer crashbut I still think I can find a few on old back up discs. I'm about to head out for the concert so it won't be tonight.

Again I use Corel but I am told many of the 'photoshop' programs work in similar veins. I read the books but really practice is the big help. I still can't get 'motion blur' down so don't get discouraged or I will have to punish... never mind, that threat never works...

Tree

Eul raised close-up jpeg.jpg
Where can we see them?:oops:
Here is an early on from "Eul's ordeal". Even though I am merging a drawing with a photograph, the picture would have been far better had the black outlines of the cross and her body were removed and some shading and highlighting on her flesh could have brought it closer to a photograph.

At this point I was trying to crank out pictures to keep the story moving, knowing no one would notice my artist shortcoming as they gazed in awe at Eul's beautiful crucified body...

Tree

View attachment 51827

Here is an early on from "Eul's ordeal". Even though I am merging a drawing with a photograph, the picture would have been far better had the black outlines of the cross and her body were removed and some shading and highlighting on her flesh could have brought it closer to a photograph.

At this point I was trying to crank out pictures to keep the story moving, knowing no one would notice my artist shortcoming as they gazed in awe at Eul's beautiful crucified body...

Tree
I looked more at the jumbo screens

In France, we could call that "Art naïf" like these pictures, but
it's an art which have all his place among others kinds of arts...

Attachments

• Flora Merleau.jpg
    Flora Merleau.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Marie-Louise Batardy.jpg
    Marie-Louise Batardy.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 202

also art:D

What do you think?

I think you did a good job on that. What prog did you use?

naif it may be, but some of it's very expensive art!​
naif 1.jpgmodigliani-nu-assis-a-la chemise.jpgnue aux bas rouges.JPGPicasso untitled-1966.jpgPan Yuliang Mum and Woman's Body.jpgmac crux.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom