Professor Moore in trouble again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Crucifixion is a cruel way to torture a person to death. It positions the condemned pinned hanging from cross. The person is physically tortured dangling from the spikes. Mentally the mind is racked with pain and waves of emotions. Barb is suffering the same torment. After the pain of being nailed to the cross and the shock of being raised she experiences the cruelty of the cross…

I have no idea how long I have been crucified. I did nothing to deserve to hang from a cross. I hang above the mob that is enjoying the torment of my body. How could anyone be entertained watching what is happening to me? I work to keep my legs together but I am not sure how long I will have the strength to keep them together.
c 0082.jpg
As for my breasts I can do nothing to cover them. The cross insures they are exposed to the mob.

Time passes and the mob is getting drunk from swilling wine. I have begged for water and received only jeers. The soldiers keep the crowd away from me but my ears still work and I hear many of taunts. I am hurting more than I have in my entire life and am hanging above them slowly dying from the torture of my crucifixion.

Some woman stand before me and yells to me “Spread your legs whore and show me your cunt!”

I can’t believe a woman would say that to me. I grunt as I push up with legs and lean towards her and yell “I am being tortured to death and you want to see my pussy. What the hell is wrong with you?”
c 0065.jpg
She laughs and says “Fuck you bitch. You gave it to your lesbian lovers. Don’t act modest now!”

I try to spit on her but my mouth is so dry I end up with a bit of drool running down my chin.

More time has passed and the sun has partnered with the torture of the cross. I cannot even argue with the mob as I can barely breathe much less talk. I fight to live even though I know I am damned to die crucified.
crux 366.jpg
I am mortified but I need to purge my bowels. I push out from the cross and even spread my legs. I am granted a lewd round of applause as I shit before these bastards.

I really don’t care anymore.
c 0079.jpg
I should never have been convicted- I should have never even been tried! I am a woman wrongfully damned to die crucified. I pray it will end soon but doubt I have such luck.
c 0084.jpg
My crucifixion is just torture. I feel my piss run down the inside of my thighs. I can’t believe I am pissing when my throat is so damn dry. I really don’t care. Just let me die.
c 0093.jpg
From being whipped, to carrying my cross, being nailed, crucified, and hanging naked under the blazing sun I am spent. I don’t deserve this but I can take no more. Let this be over…
c 0085.jpg

-Barb Moore

I have no idea how long I have been crucified. I did nothing to deserve to hang from a cross. I hang above the mob that is enjoying the torment of my body. How could anyone be entertained watching what is happening to me? I work to keep my legs together but I am not sure how long I will have the strength to keep them together.

Excuse me while I complain a little ..... :p

I can’t believe a woman would say that to me. I grunt as I push up with legs and lean towards her and yell “I am being tortured to death and you want to see my pussy. What the hell is wrong with you?”

THAT'S telling her off .... :mad:

I try to spit on her but my mouth is so dry I end up with a bit of drool running down my chin

Not everything works out as planned ...

I am mortified but I need to purge my bowels. I push out from the cross and even spread my legs. I am granted a lewd round of applause as I shit before these bastards.

Tree never fails to slip this part in there, does he? :confused:

My crucifixion is just torture. I feel my piss run down the inside of my thighs. I can’t believe I am pissing when my throat is so damn dry. I really don’t care. Just let me die.

Sometimes, one has to just give up on the struggle ... :oops:

Let this be over…

Somehow, I know it isn't yet .... :facepalm:

Barb is right again... Let's read on...

Boredom mixes with my pain. I try not to move much. Not only does moving not offer any relief for my body every time I move I feel the square shanks of the spikes grind against my bones. I never knew bones could hurt so much. The afternoon has become damn hot. My mouth and throat are so dry I can barely talk to even beg for water. The crowd has thinned. I guess my ‘show’ is getting old.
crux 175.jpg
One of the guards takes mercy on me and dips a sponge in a bucket of water.
c 0089.jpg
The water and sponge have been used to wipe the guards’ sweat. I don’t give a damn! I look at the wet sponge swing towards my mouth as the greatest treasure I have ever had.
c 0090.jpg
I can’t believe how hard it is to suck on a sponge as I hang from the cross. I greedily suck the warm sweaty water. I think more runs down my chin and chest than I drink but wetting my mouth and throat is the first comfort I have had since they drove the first spike was driven into my wrists.
c 0091.jpg
I even thank the guard for the drink even though I know it might slow my death.

-Barb Moore

I can’t believe how hard it is to suck on a sponge as I hang from the cross. I greedily suck the warm sweaty water. I think more runs down my chin and chest than I drink but wetting my mouth and throat is the first comfort I have had since they drove the first spike was driven into my wrists.

I even thank the guard for the drink even though I know it might slow my death.

When Tree has you nailed naked on a cross and facing a second day of humiliation, pain and despair, any act of kindness, even if it’s only an opportunity to suck somebody’s smelly sweat out of a filthy sponge, is seen as a worthy and unexpected gift. So I drink my fill , try not to gag, and gird myself for Moore, figuring if anyone can outlast a Tree crucifixion and live to tell the tale, it’s me!

When Tree has you nailed naked on a cross and facing a second day of humiliation, pain and despair, any act of kindness, even if it’s only an opportunity to suck somebody’s smelly sweat out of a filthy sponge, is seen as a worthy and unexpected gift. So I drink my fill , try not to gag, and gird myself for Moore, figuring if anyone can outlast a Tree crucifixion and live to tell the tale, it’s me!
She is feeling feisty but RR Video Productions has a certain length of movie they want...

What can that mean here?

It is just after 7 PM on the Jerusalem set in Northwest Arkansas. Right or not Barb has been crucified for more than nine hours and it is taking its toll on her body and mind. The crowd has thinned with many going to Paris (Arkansas) to get some food and drinks. Barb does not have such an option as three spikes hold her crucified to her cross.
ca 0078.jpg
A quarter mile away Governor Despard Wragg XXIII and his lover Kathy Summer stand on the governor’s balcony. Kathy says “You told me this would be over in six hours and that cunt is still dancing on her cross after nine. If you want your cock sucked by me again you will end her torment.”
c 0066.jpg
Wragg considers the options. Barb has been crucified three hours longer than the RR contract requires. The crowd is getting smaller (though many are at his bars in Paris, Arkansas). He uses what is now known as a telescope to look at the torture Barb suffers.
c 0092.jpg
He is sure the damn bitch isn’t going to die by nightfall and knows she most likely won’t live until morning. Not getting blowjobs from Kathy would be hard to live with, however.

Wragg considers he has a few options. He can suspend Barbara Moore’s death sentence which will cut into his profits by fifty percent. He can have the bitch killed before sunset and pay the Logan County fine of twenty-five dollars for prematurely completing an execution. Then he looks at Kathy and thinks the hot babe could make him a shit-load of money crucified no matter what the hell he did with Barb. He tells Kathy he will ‘take care’ of Barb and rides his white stallion up Golgotha.

Sweat has burned my eyes and I can barely see. Some guy rides a huge white horse up to the crest of the hill. I think it is the bastard that damned me to be crucified. If I have a chance I will cut his balls off and stuff them in his mouth while he bleeds to death. It is good to have dreams.
He comes nowhere near me. He talks to a guard but I hear nothing. The guard walks up to me and says “Barbara Moore, the governor has offered to end your agony. Do you accept or choose to hang crucified through the night?”

c 0083.jpg
I don’t know what he means by ‘offered to end your agony’. What can I do but ask.

“Are you going to take me down or kill me as I hang here?”

“I don’t make the rules and I don’t ask questions of the boss. Do you want to hang dying on your cross or do you want this to be over?”

What choices…
I can hang nailed to this cross into the night- maybe into tomorrow- before I die. They can take me down and I can live with this horrible event the rest of my life. Or they can kill me which I think I am getting there anyway. In my confused state of mind I say…

crux 184 e.jpg

-Barb Moore

What choices…
I can hang nailed to this cross into the night- maybe into tomorrow- before I die. They can take me down and I can live with this horrible event the rest of my life. Or they can kill me which I think I am getting there anyway. In my confused state of mind I say…

I hate choices ... I always end up making the wrong one! :confused:

I´m confused. Has Barb not been convicted to be filmed for a whole week? Wouldn´t it be a new felony if she stops right now?
What if she dies before the week is up? Would she be in a enigmatic way resurrected to die another day anew?
Tree is thought as a less than competent attorney... I will defer from answering these difficult questions and ask what did you miss a post or so ago???

In my confused state of mind I ask “What do you mean by end my agony?”

“Tell me if you want this to be done now or if you want to hang there until you die from being crucified” he replies.

“Give me a minute to think” I plead. I was not expecting this option to be presented to me. I look about from my cross.
crux 364.jpg
I know while I deserve none of this I have been condemned to death and on this cross I will die.
crux 332.jpg
My mind is in a blur. I hardly slept last night and I have been tortured since early morning first with my scourging, then carrying the cross, and finally my crucifixion. What a story I could write about this… if I were alive to do so.
crux 145 b.jpg
I look up at the sky and see there are clouds starting to gather.
crux 336 b.jpg
I have been crucified a dozen hours now and in an hour or so the sun will set. I wiggle on the cross and feel the spikes tear at my bones. I can’t take the pain- not mentally- yet I do not want to die.
c 0102.jpg
I think that I will be quite insane by the morning if I live that long. If it rains I don’t think I can stand that. I look down at the guard and damn myself. “I’ve had enough. Finish me.”
crux 335.jpg
He is fetching a spear. In a few moments this insanity and my life will be over. I am about to die hanging crucified on a hilltop in Northwest Arkansas…

-Barb Moore

I think that I will be quite insane by the morning if I live that long. If it rains I don’t think I can stand that. I look down at the guard and damn myself. “I’ve had enough. Finish me.”

Decisions, decisions .... Wait, what if it is a gentle rain. I would enjoy ... listen to the rhythm of the falling rain ... ooops ... those are the lyrics to an old song, aren't they? Tree has me to the point where I am delusional!

He is fetching a spear. In a few moments this insanity and my life will be over. I am about to die hanging crucified on a hilltop in Northwest Arkansas…

What? A spear? WTF! I never agreed to THAT! Nor did he tell me where he would stick it! No fair!!!!

Decisions, decisions .... Wait, what if it is a gentle rain. I would enjoy ... listen to the rhythm of the falling rain ... ooops ... those are the lyrics to an old song, aren't they? Tree has me to the point where I am delusional!

What? A spear? WTF! I never agreed to THAT! Nor did he tell me where he would stick it! No fair!!!!
The real bitch is there wasn't even fine print to skip reading!!!

Barb has been crucified naked before a crowd of strangers that have watched her torment without sympathy. Her execution on the cross is nothing more than a fit punishment for the wench and has been a damn good background for their party…

Nothing is done without a show around here. The guard waves a spear in front of me and says “The last time you saw this you were getting your last drink of water. This time it’s going to end your suffering.”
c 0094.jpg
He circles in front of me and asks “Should I do it fast or slow?”
c 0099.jpg
“Quit fucking with me and get this over with” I bark at him.

He toys under my left breast with the point of the spear and says “You know this won’t kill you instantly. You’ll get to feel in dig into your chest.”
c 0095.jpg
“Just do it” I demand.

He pushes the tip of the spear into my chest just below my left breast. I push up as the thick blade tears through my flesh. I asked for this but cannot believe the pain of spear ripping my chest muscles.
c 0100.jpg
My legs buckle and I feel the spear grinding between my ribs.
c 0098.jpg
Trembling I slump down and the spear plunges into my lung.
c 0096.jpg
I begin choking on my own blood. I start coughing and blood spills from my mouth!
c 0101.jpg
I am not dead yet but I am mortally wounded.
c 0103.jpg
-Barb Moore

It takes five minutes for Barb to pass out. From the time she was speared until her death is less than ten minutes. What is left of the mob leave the hill. Barb’s body is left crucified for an hour before it is taken from the cross.
c 0104.jpg
Chancellor Wragg of the UVM arranged to have a proper burial for Ms. Moore…

Back
Top Bottom