Pyrosthenes' Artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanx, RR! A very well-timed reply - I was about to reinstall my OS to check if an issue was on my PC... :)

Denise has finally angered her owners to the point that she has been tagged as meat. She’s brought to “The Butcher” mounted on this spitting device. Guide tubes are inserted into her pussy and mouth as she’s clamped down. The spit is inserted into her to the point of creating great pain, but not enough to kill her outright. They’ll keep her alive as long as possible, days maybe, while injecting enzymes and hormones to make her tender and juicy. Her tits are being injected with a salt brine solution that will cause them to swell while absorbing huge amounts of water. The process is excruciatingly painful and each breast takes hundreds of injections. Finally the spit will be driven slowly through her body and into the guide tube in her mouth. This is no wimpy “drug her to keep her alive and not feeling it” process, but a brutally physical thing. The spit rips through her guts slowly, over a period of hours until it reaches her heart. She will then be gutted as the spit is forced the rest of the way through. This last part is required to shock the meat and keep it from becoming contaminated with her fecal matter. The adrenalin and hormones providing the last impetus for her muscles to tense and absorb the solution she’s been injected with over the preceding hour or days.
VVWCDD 0010 1100.jpg

Denise has finally angered her owners to the point that she has been tagged as meat. She’s brought to “The Butcher” mounted on this spitting device. Guide tubes are inserted into her pussy and mouth as she’s clamped down. The spit is inserted into her to the point of creating great pain, but not enough to kill her outright. They’ll keep her alive as long as possible, days maybe, while injecting enzymes and hormones to make her tender and juicy. Her tits are being injected with a salt brine solution that will cause them to swell while absorbing huge amounts of water. The process is excruciatingly painful and each breast takes hundreds of injections. Finally the spit will be driven slowly through her body and into the guide tube in her mouth. This is no wimpy “drug her to keep her alive and not feeling it” process, but a brutally physical thing. The spit rips through her guts slowly, over a period of hours until it reaches her heart. She will then be gutted as the spit is forced the rest of the way through. This last part is required to shock the meat and keep it from becoming contaminated with her fecal matter. The adrenalin and hormones providing the last impetus for her muscles to tense and absorb the solution she’s been injected with over the preceding hour or days.
View attachment 130510

Practical course of butcher.

Information, Master Pyrosthenes.

Top-Cat

Three of them stood outside the cell. Hattie listened closely to their conversation about the things they’d like to do to her after the interrogation. She cowered in the corner, covering her naked nipples and sex with her hands. The leader, the one with Corporal stripes, leered at her. “We’re gonna have so much fun with you, Deary.” He pushed a key into the lock and opened the cell door.

The two Privates hauled her out by her arms, one on either side. Hattie screamed, fighting them as best she could but at barely five feet tall she was no match for their strength. The Corporal held a rolling stand as the Privates pushed her back against the upright center pole. The forced her legs apart and up onto two pipes that jutted out in front. When they released her she automatically grabbed the upper restraints to keep herself from falling forward, inadvertently helping her tormentors. They bent her legs high up behind her body and slid pipes into place to pin them there.

“Please!” She cried. “You don’t have to do this! I’ll tell you everything!” The Corporal covered her mouth with his calloused hand. “You put your arms through there.” He told her pointing to the upper restraints. Hattie quickly complied and the Privates grasped her wrists. She screamed behind the Corporal’s hand as they twisted her wrists up and back, forcing her to arch her back. The merciless pipes imprisoned her arms as she struggled, pain ripping through her elbows and shoulders as they were bent to their limits and beyond.

Stinking rubber filled her mouth as the Corporal removed his quieting hand and replaced it with a gag. He yanked her head back as he pushed a small brass lock through the chains that held the gag in place.

Hattie tried to look at her body, but pinioned as she was she could only see the tips of her breasts. She cried in terror as the Corporal positioned brutal looking clamps on her nipples and tightened them down with a small wrench. Pain slowly blossomed in her once proud breasts as the clamps squeezed tighter and tighter.

Pain and pleasure forced themselves on Hattie as the Corporal’s fingers opened her sex. He expertly parted her labia and the cold tip of a metal phallus touched her tender pink flesh. Her body shuddered as the dildo pushed deep inside her. The Corporal found her clit, his rough fingers stroking the hood and giving it a small but painful squeeze.

He brought his fingers up to Hattie’s face. “Smell it, Bitch.” He ordered and she didn’t dare disobey. “That’s the smell of a submissive in heat.” He laughed along with the two Privates. “Colonel’s going to have a ball with this one.”

Hattie squealed in agony as he positioned a sharp toothed alligator clamp on her clit and its hood. He squeezed it, forcing the teeth tight into her most sensitive flesh. The Corporal stepped back, admiring his work. He ordered one of the Privates to go and tell the Colonel that the prisoner was ready.

Hattie blinked through tears as the Corporal held up a bundle of wires. “Guess what these are for.” He gestured to Hattie’s side where she could just turn her head enough to see the old wind up generator and the connector box on the table next to it. Pain exploded in her nipples as he pulled the clamps and twisted them while attaching the wires. Then the dildo and the clamp on her clit. The Corporal and remaining Private left her, turning off the lights in the small torture chamber as they left.

Hattie endured the next few hours in silent agony. He captors knew exactly how to draw the most pain from the girl’s fragile body with the least amount of effort.

Hattie groaned in defeated terror when the lights came on. She’d been in growing pain for an hour, but it seemed like weeks. The growing pain in her joints had become cramping muscles, while her poor tits and sex had slowly filled her dark world. She tried to remain still, because any motion added to her torment but it was useless. Her body pulled and tugged against the steel restraints without her permission until she willed her tortured limbs to stillness.

Her head was yanked back, needles lancing from every hair! Dark, evil eyes looked at her, upside down from her twisted point of view. His head nodded and Hattie heard a quiet whirring sound. She knew it was the generator in the same instant that the electricity exploded through her body! The pain was incredible! It ripped through her sex and her breasts, driving the breath from her body and twisting her against the steel that imprisoned her.

It stopped. The quiet whir was the only sound in the stark silence. Hattie relaxed in the restraints, her breasts heaving as she filled her lungs. The clamps on her nipples brought new pain with each breath, but she didn’t care.

“Ten seconds.” The evil eyes said. Hattie’s head whipped around to look at him. His hand, smooth and soft, slid down her belly. His finger flicked the wire that connected the generator to her clit. Hattie surged against the restraints. “That’s good, Hattie. I have your attention.” He leaned over her, the single finger tapping the wire. “That was ten seconds.”

He turned, his hand leaving the girl’s skin cold where it had touched. “Give her thirty seconds, Corporal.” Instantly, Hattie was back in hell. Pain seemed to tear her whole body apart and it went on forever.

She slumped in the restraints. The Colonel’s hand gently lifted her head to look into his eyes again. “The Corporal tells me you wanted to tell me everything before our little interview started. Would you like to tell me now?” Hattie nodded listlessly. “That’s fine. In a little while a woman will come to record everything you say, but first I need you to understand the price of lying to me.” Hattie began to groan as he nodded to the Corporal and her world exploded in agony again. Distantly, she heard the Colonel tell the Corporal to give her thirty seconds on and thirty seconds off until his secretary arrived.

Attachments

• Hattie 0020 1100.jpg
    Hattie 0020 1100.jpg
    742.9 KB · Views: 338
Thank you. I wrote the story while the pic was rendering and made changes so they match up perfectly.
I've just looked through all your renders in this thread,
it's indeed fascinating and wonderful how you 'torture' your girls
by subtle twists to your rendering! :D

Back
Top Bottom