Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Quoom series "Daughters of the fallen king"..... It seems very hot. Image no. 1 from your last post comes from there.........

Martha

I heard mention of this Quoom, it must be an artist, because here in the CF always have some thread talking about him.

I is that I never got interested in knowing.

I try to post and see the minimum possible drawings.
Top Cat

Really, really hot. Do you have more of this?
I also like to say that I can't believe you don't know Quoom. I shared one of his stories and you put a like on it. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/quoom-crusaders.4098/
There are lots of his stories in this forum, just search for them. I think he is one of the greatest.
Here are some rack and fuck scenes from The Daughters of a Fallen King.

Attachments

• daughters quoom2.jpg
    daughters quoom2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 803
  • daughters´quoom1.jpg
    daughters´quoom1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 776
  • daughters-quoom3.jpg
    daughters-quoom3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 711
  • daughters quoom3.jpg
    daughters quoom3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 683
  • daughters-quoom1.jpg
    daughters-quoom1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 695
  • daughters-quoom2.jpg
    daughters-quoom2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 690
  • daughters+quoom1.jpg
    daughters+quoom1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 692
  • daughtersçaquoom1.jpg
    daughtersçaquoom1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 682
  • daughtersaquoom3.jpg
    daughtersaquoom3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 653
  • daughtersçquoom1.jpg
    daughtersçquoom1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 699
Really, really hot. Do you have more of this?
I also like to say that I can't believe you don't know Quoom. I shared one of his stories and you put a like on it. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/quoom-crusaders.4098/
There are lots of his stories in this forum, just search for them. I think he is one of the greatest.
Here are some rack and fuck scenes from The Daughters of a Fallen King.

Martha

They are very cool photos!

I do not remember seeing anything in Brazil Quoom.

I am a self-confessed fan of Milo Manara, Guido Crepax, (and his wonderful Valentina) and Serpieri, (and his super voluptuous brunette Druuna).

There was also an attempt to launch the magazine Heavy Metal in Portuguese.

This initiative lasted just over three years, the editors were very disorganized.

Top-cat

Martha

They are very cool photos!

I do not remember seeing anything in Brazil Quoom.

I am a self-confessed fan of Milo Manara, Guido Crepax, (and his wonderful Valentina) and Serpieri, (and his super voluptuous brunette Druuna).

There was also an attempt to launch the magazine Heavy Metal in Portuguese.

This initiative lasted just over three years, the editors were very disorganized.

Top-cat
I think Q was never edited on paper, only Damian was for a short time. Now the real stuff is on the net. Manara, Serpieri (with her lovely bitch Druuna) and Crepax (he has some Justine's or O's frames that I could share on my fumetti thread) are nice, but they are sweet boys compared with the cruelty of Quoom, Damian or Zerns, the sickest (have you seen my Zerns' thread's?). I personally like them hot, really hot, iron-hot.
For Zerns you can take a peek at:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/zerns-–-sharon.4136/

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/zerns-sluts-trials.4181/

I think Q was never edited on paper, only Damian was for a short time. Now the real stuff is on the net. Manara, Serpieri (with her lovely bitch Druuna) and Crepax (he has some Justine's or O's frames that I could share on my fumetti thread) are nice, but they are sweet boys compared with the cruelty of Quoom, Damian or Zerns, the sickest (have you seen my Zerns' thread's?). I personally like them hot, really hot, iron-hot.
For Zerns you can take a peek at:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/zerns-–-sharon.4136/

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/zerns-sluts-trials.4181/

Martha

True, Manara, Crepax and Serpieri are "good boys" (I could not think of an adjective to them), near the Quoom, these other two you mentioned I do not know.

Top Cat

Martha

True, Manara, Crepax and Serpieri are "good boys" (I could not think of an adjective to them), near the Quoom, these other two you mentioned I do not know.

Top Cat
It's difficult to me to believe you, YOU, CUSTOS IMAGINUM, you don't know magnificent Damian and sick Zerns. Damian is member of this forum and one of the most prolific (and cruel) authors, look or some of his work in the searcher, but most of his work is commercial, available at dofantasy.com My only objection to his work is that he creates isolated images and I prefer complete stories like Quoom's. What do you think about Zerns' work? I love his cruel, excessive stories, but, personally, I would prefer more realistic stories. Anyway, I think he stopped producing drawings because I haven't new works of him since a long time.... Have a good day!

It's difficult to me to believe you, YOU, CUSTOS IMAGINUM, you don't know magnificent Damian and sick Zerns. Damian is member of this forum and one of the most prolific (and cruel) authors, look or some of his work in the searcher, but most of his work is commercial, available at dofantasy.com My only objection to his work is that he creates isolated images and I prefer complete stories like Quoom's. What do you think about Zerns' work? I love his cruel, excessive stories, but, personally, I would prefer more realistic stories. Anyway, I think he stopped producing drawings because I haven't new works of him since a long time.... Have a good day!

Martha

What can I say.

I do not know, I do not really like comix the comix that I like are the authors I have quoted.

You're not seeing the stories I'm posting in your Fumetti thread.

A good morning to you too!

Top Cat

Thanks for the morning salutation, here in Europe the weather is nice! Thanks for the new comix, I'll see them later, I must go now. But I LOVED your Fiends stories, those are the stories I prefer, cruel, mean, merciless. My only regret is that they never fuck the victims, and I believe they had very tasty holes... Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom