Random Pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hmmmm,you need to be taught a lesson!
Actually, Professor T.H. Tree, Doctorates in disciple, Inquistion interogation, and ritual-intense executions) of the University of C.F. has noticed you have been flirting about the board posting teasing comments and has assigned you almost countless demerits. A few more and and it's weekend detention for you and perhaps you will learn your lesson!

Tree

Disclaimer: Any similaries between Prof. Tree PHD and THT, MCT are strictly coincidental.

What? Hell, yes, Admi, I know she'll go out of her way to get the rest of the demerits...

Actually, Professor T.H. Tree, Doctorates in disciple, Inquistion interogation, and ritual-intense executions) of the University of C.F. has noticed you have been flirting about the board posting teasing comments and has assigned you almost countless demerits. A few more and and it's weekend detention for you and perhaps you will learn your lesson!

Tree

Disclaimer: Any similaries between Prof. Tree PHD and THT, MCT are strictly coincidental.

What? Hell, yes, Admi, I know she'll go out of her way to get the rest of the demerits...
I have no idea what you are talking about!

Back
Top Bottom