Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
What soldiers should take with them in World War II.
By the way, Pervitin is methamphetamine and is now known as meth.
Incidentally, it was still kept available by many armies after 1945 and was only taken off the market as a medication in Germany in 1988.
View attachment 1466229 View attachment 1466230 View attachment 1466231 View attachment 1466232 View attachment 1466233
During my basic military service, I once swapped a medium sized bar of russian "Panzerschokolade" tank schokolade? for a small bottle of vodka. The russian guard ( he sais he came from Turkmenistan) was happy about the alcohol and I was just curios. I tried the stuff, it tasted like chocolade, but after over a half a packet, no chance of falling asleep for 48 hours. That was the only time in my life that I tried (drugs?) except alcohol.

During my basic military service, I once swapped a medium sized bar of russian "Panzerschokolade" tank schokolade? for a small bottle of vodka. The russian guard ( he sais he came from Turkmenistan) was happy about the alcohol and I was just curios. I tried the stuff, it tasted like chocolade, but after over a half a packet, no chance of falling asleep for 48 hours. That was the only time in my life that I tried (drugs?) except alcohol.
But as far as I heard, it does not take away the feeling of drowsiness? After several hours, you start longing to sleep, but you can't?

The first picture inspires me a story: this is a "Wood'n'iron cruise," an "alternative cruise" that you will not find in travel agency, but only on the dark web. You must leave all your clothes on the shore when you get aboard, only naked people are admitted. The cruise lasts few days. They will bring you on a deserted island where you will be nailed to a cross. The cruise is pretty expensive, but you will need many money after its conclusion. The picture shows a bunch of friends that signed for the cruise when they were a bit too high/drunk. Now they are sober, but there is no going back, so they decided to enjoy the cruise and its final destination. They often talk about it, touching their feet where the nails will go. They are a bit scared, but also very excited.

They went there to flee away from the devilish temptations of the female sex
I'm sure that's true, and they also fled the temptations of things like basic comfort, food, not being cold and wet all the time...
Frankly, I'm all for the devilish temptations of the female sex if it means I get hot meals a warm bed and level floors.

Back
Top Bottom