Ready for my CRUCIFIXION!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26229
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
When a slave woman is crucified and feels unbearable pain in arms, legs and growing difficulties to enter oxygen in her lungs, it a so contrasting situation that boys and girls watching later the video have no pain but masturbation pleasure : endly men jerking off, and women becoming more and more wet and finally enjoy orgasm at clitoris and/or vagina ! Totally symetric : extreme pain vs. intense pleasure !

And what does the slave think whereas she's suffering on the cross, assaulted with a real pain, earning money so harshly .....and in the same time, she's knowing that later viewers will play with their penis for boy and cunt for girls and get orgasm ! One must endures suffering in order to the other can get pleasure !

And what does the slave think whereas she's suffering on the cross, assaulted with a real pain, earning money so harshly .....and in the same time, she's knowing that later viewers will play with their penis for boy and cunt for girls and get orgasm ! One must endures suffering in order to the other can get pleasure !
So true, only through watching a naked female body suffer such agony can true sexual pleasure be felt...

I believe that all women would look very hot on the cross. The woman's body was made to be viewed by others for their pleasure. The breasts heaving and the vagina thrusting forward to receive the whip as they enjoy the ritual torture.
I don't agree - not all women look very hot on the cross. And it is not only the view only. It's also the look in the face, the struggling, the dancing. Anyway I think you have it.

I don't agree - not all women look very hot on the cross. And it is not only the view only. It's also the look in the face, the struggling, the dancing. Anyway I think you have it.

Hmm, I think I know what you mean. But I would say that all women are improved by the cross. By that I mean that the cross enhances a figure, by lifting, stretching, strengthening the underlying structure of the body. Full suspension crux does wonders for anyone. Is every woman hot on a cross? I think so, although some are hotter than others!
And true crux will force those other things, the dancing, the struggle, the expression. Someone who is truly engaged in that fight for dignity, that fight to push on for one more breath at a time, the struggle of will against the sheer relentless power that crucifixion has over any body, that person will perform, that person will show the struggle in face and body and sweat and blood.
Do you have that, Hotblond?

ps TallTitus, nice avatar, could you post a larger version of it here that would be great :)

Hmm, I think I know what you mean. But I would say that all women are improved by the cross. By that I mean that the cross enhances a figure, by lifting, stretching, strengthening the underlying structure of the body. Full suspension crux does wonders for anyone. Is every woman hot on a cross? I think so, although some are hotter than others!
And true crux will force those other things, the dancing, the struggle, the expression. Someone who is truly engaged in that fight for dignity, that fight to push on for one more breath at a time, the struggle of will against the sheer relentless power that crucifixion has over any body, that person will perform, that person will show the struggle in face and body and sweat and blood.

ps TallTitus, nice avatar, could you post a larger version of it here that would be great :)

Thanks for you eloquent feedback.
The avatar I borrowed from crabbyoldman (who I hope does not mind that I use it).
Crabbyoldman is one of my big favourites on Deviantart.
https://pre00.deviantart.net/700e/t..._62__slave_couple_by_crabbyoldman-dbh8u4f.jpg

Yes, but it is not for me to decide.

Back
Top Bottom